Stackexchange just went full autist

This is the kind of people who answer your programming questions: interpersonal.stackexchange.com/

>How to efficiently and effectively decline help, without being rude, or with being only mildly rude?
leftism was a mistake

i wonder what's wrong with "no, thanks"

Please just look world builder or academia, full manchildren

>How to ask someone to stop wasting water without sounding rude or hurting their feelings?

LOOOOOL

Because then the retards who shouldn't be in development because they don't know anything and don't want to learn anything but think they can tell you how to do your job will whine about you not being a team player. There has to be a way to get them to just shut up and go away and leave you alone to work.

>tfw you troll someone so hard they ask stack exchange for help

>How to respond to an older colleague who uses sub-optimal phrasing when referring to other racial groups?

>There are the neighborhoods with Hispanic people but a lot of them don't speak English and the Blacks who don't trust us. And then there's the normal neighborhoods, which are easy.
you can't make this shit up

>How to ask someone to stop wasting water without sounding rude or hurting their feelings?

>A few days ago, when I was in office washroom, I saw my colleague leave the tap opened while applying hand-wash. I asked him to never waste water like this again and quickly closed the tap. After that, he said that there is no water problem here. In reply, I said that it doesn't matter whether there is a water problem or not, you shouldn't waste water like this.

>The situation was about to get out of hand when my team lead approached and handled it calmly.

Wtf if somebody reached over and shut off my sink as I'm soaping then yeah the situation would get "out of hand"

what kind of autism containment board is this

>Boss.
>Yeah?
>Either he goes or I go.
>K.

It went full spiral and you'll never be able to tell which questions are serious and which were posted by le master trolles

not really, people on one stackexchange site do not necessarily frequent other stackexchange sites. This one is like the /adv/ of stackexchange.

Just check their network medals, cockrider.

What the fuck has leftism to do with it? Marx never talked about how to be polite, do you think Das Kapital was a fucking self help book or something?

geez who gives a fuck. The answers over there are always better quality than you will find elsewhere including this catastrophe of a board.

The Sup Forumsack often uses words he doesn't understand

This is gold, gonna read this shit daily.

"Workers of the world, polite!" - Karl Marx

I'm fuckin dying man, this is too good. Will browse sometimes when I need my daily dose of instant autism.

>brit indian
>work with a lot of older architects
>very posh old people
>phrases like 'I've been working like a black' crop up all the time
>recently they've become more PC around me
>'I've been working like a coloured person all week'

Mfw

I literally don't care about stuff like this becasue I'm probably more 'rasis' than they are

gtfo kaffir