How long until Apple starts to finally catch up with Android again?

How long until Apple starts to finally catch up with Android again?

There are chinkphones that sell for less than half the price that are superior in many ways to an iPhone for fucks sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hPhkPXVxISY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE

Better specs does not mean better performance and experience.

Yet ther still outperform the latest iphone, especially after apple cripples it to get you to buy the new one.

Androids are crippled for a year or two though. Either due to the obscurity of your chinkshit or planned obsolescence. My iPhone 6S from 2015 can outperform any Android """flagship""" from 2015.

That's just straight up untrue.

t. Galaxy s6 user

My friends Galaxy S6 ran like shit though, he recently switched to LG G5 because his previous phone was overheating.

That's what makes Android better.

Better user experience, an Android phone is literally a pocket pc while an iPhone is a dumbphone with some smart features added on.

My coworkers s6 edge still works great, except for the broken screen.

To be fair though she mostly uses it for playing strategy games and watching YouTube videos because night shift.

A mobile phone shouldn’t be a pocket pc. For example, would you want to have to manage processes and tasks as well as organize a file structure, on the go? While you’re pressured with time? On a pc, you have to do these things. On a phone, you’re supposed to take it out, do whatever you want to do, let the system manage all that mundane stuff for you, and then put it away. If you do want to do pc things, go ahead, but that’s not what the concept of a phone or smartphone is. That’s why the iPhone had traction, there existed smartphones already, but their system as well as hardware were trying to bring over the pc experience to your pocket, when everyone just wanted a good phone that can do more.

wait until Q4 OP

is she hot

It's not a mobile phone, it's a smartphone.

Technology is progressing gramps, try to keep up

>A mobile phone shouldn’t be a pocket pc

>tl;dr
ok

>my needs are less than yours so everyone should be crippled
0/10

>i like to waste time

>I hate convenience.

How ironic for a sheeple to use terms like "planned obsolescence" when you guys suffer from it the most.

But it's fine, you'll just buy their newest release when your "old" phone starts acting up (i.e getting software updates), won't you?

Piss of retard, Apple's planned obsolescence doesn't excuse Android's totally natural slowdown over time. Go suck chink dick like the good goy you are.

No need to get your Apple Earpods™ all tangled, applecuck, i'm just pointing out your projection.

>like the good goy you are

Everyone knows the best goym buys all his products from Apple™, sheeple.

How does that dead decrepit Steve Jobs cock taste like, btw. Pretty yummy, right?

>Pretty yummy, right?
Oh, you would know.

i use airpods

I wouldn't because i'm not another slave to apple like some people here.

It's agreed that while Apple hardware and design is objectively better, their software is pretty shit.
Maybe someday you'll be able to install android on an iPhone...

Then how can you imply that dicks are yummy? You have to experience that delight before making such statements.

The software of ios is superios, simply because it's optimized. The developers don't need to worry about making sure their app runs smoothly on all those feagmented devices (people still use kitkat). iOS has better app optimization, regardless of the hardware.

>the entirety of this post spent justifying less user freedom and capability.
>not sure if applel fans are actually this delusional, or elaborate flag

Either way,
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

>I want to spend 900 bux to make calls

Finally a quality post on this board. What makes Apple so good in the eyes of their customers, is the simplicity and the efficiency of the services provided by their devices. Android has some strong points, only in the eyes of a teenager with time to waste. That's why ricing and customization are often quoted as the strong points of android, especially by neets and basement dwellers.

And as we all already know, these people (who represents 50% of android userbase, the other half being pajeets) are not worth your time. Their income (if they have any) is not sufficient enough to access the premium experience Apple can offer. This results in bitter criticism towards the firm, if they are'nt putting the blame on jews/migrants/corporations for their shitty lives.

I'm very proud to be part of the Apple experience, and I love to show it to everyone. My newly acquired iPhone 7 is a prime example of technology serving a fully grown man to achieve his goals in life.

>Android isn't simple and easy to use
What the fuck?

A friend just went from an iPhone 6s to a Sony xperia. First thing he said was fuck Apple and shitty battery life then he loaded up ppsspp and spent the whole day playing crisis core.

This guy struggles to use the computer at work so he's not exactly tech literate.

Now tell me, how simple is it to install ppsspp on an iPhone, copy some roms over, connect your ps4 controller and start playing?

>How long until Apple starts to finally catch up with Android again?

it doesn't need to
iOS does so many optimisations, and standard UI classes are implemented in such a way that your apps end up running smoother unless you're really retarded

t. developed apps for both operating systems

Is that why the Nexus 5 absolutely slaughtered the iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 when they came out?

>no developer updates
>wind up with stage fright or some other bullshit ransomeware
>most apps developed for iOS first because of market share
>have to wait ages for anything worth a fuck to be ported to android

No thanks u can keep your chinkshit

umm sweetie you mind posting some proof?

>Now tell me,. how simple is it to install ppsspp on an iPhone, copy some roms over, connect your ps4 controller and start playing ?

You don't. Are you a man with compelling duties and responsabilities, actually working in a decent field with good income and status or are you a fucking MANCHILDREN who, on top of playing videogames on the wrong platform uses pirated csos ? You literally proven my point here. Poor with wrong priorities. Your supposed friend, I mean. Not you.

Android cucks BTFO

youtu.be/hPhkPXVxISY