IPhone or Android?

iPhone or Android?
What makes it better than it's opposition to you? Is their anything of the opposition you wish it had though?

SailfishOS

I like that i can manage files on Android . on iPhone files don't seem to exist..

I would advise you to go with an iPhone.
It actually depends on what kind of individual you are, your goals in life and of course your age.

iPhone
It's much faster, has iMessage (much better protocol than MMS), FaceTime, App Store support, etc.
Even though its locked down & you can't do shit like pirate apps, torrent, or anything like that - it's still better than Android, especially as a communications device

iPhone.
I gave up on telling people to buy android, google data-whoring is too much, either you ditch everything google-related on your phone or just buy an iPhone.
The answer is clear for a lot of people.

I'm an Android user but I'm going to buy an iPad for my mom.

She needs the "it just werks" treatment.

>that MMS
who the fuck still uses that ancient protocol

Windows 10 Mobile.

Android
because I'm not giving those fucktards at Apple any of my money

You remove the google services, right?

Buy an iPhone if you like something that just "werks"
If you want to customize then go for an Android phone

If you're a woman, tech retard or normie, go to the iPhone

Android if anyone else.

>Customizing Android
please be install the pajeetmod and abduls nitro++ kernel as is first-class then do the needful

Don't forget to make donation becuz I do it on free time

Windows phone

Is that google pixel?

What?

Don't stop, please keep listing what else makes it better. I hate that iphone 7 removed the headphone jack.

Looks like a Sony phone, probable XZ Premium

Not him, but I actually use 3D touch and it's great. The vibration motor is the best in any phone. iOS and the apps have a very consistent design.

I used to hate and scoff at iPhones, but now that I have one I'm not going back.

I think iPhones themselves are pretty good phones in their own way, I just don't enjoy the way you're shut inside their ecosystem for the "security", basically making it secure by not letting you do things like download files from the web or sideloading apps

then there's the considerable slowdown of the phone after a few iOS updates, even though the phone could theoretically perform way better

it's just too money consuming for me

they're both pretty much shit.

Apple paid for this post

You have the iphone7? Or 6?

Well what do you have?

I've been using android for over 6 years. I've had enough of the security holes, privacy invasions by google and OEMs, fully pajeeted dev scene and userbase, and low build quality so I'm moving back to iPhone

>I've never used android.

Bump