/balk/

Based Spisarevski edition.

Old: Meme archive: drive.google.com/folderview?id=1z5Cleg40U8RCmhUZv_NBRKbpj5gFA6GtfPSBPi6gqhs&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

spodeli.net/9/story-55512.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HTE04hyCRBw
youtube.com/watch?v=axq1jQTk84w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHA

>Meme archive
oh you're the faggot that got his folder of turkish memes deleted?

you're the faggot who ruins people's stuff just because his peepee is small?

nth for Codreanu

well, you seemed to like yesterday night vasil

>I-ITS NOT JUST ME, EVERYONE ELSE IS EXTREMELY RETARDED AND REPEATED THE 12TH GRADE 4 TIMES TOO, I S-SWEAR!!!

He's OK in my book then. I noticed, as he explained something to me, that he has a "practically theoretical" grasp of linguistic terms (don't know why you see the word "dative" as something from complicated lingo. Dative cones from Latin "do, 1." - (to give), which is why it designates "to X"). Like in your example, "to Macedonians")
A quality for teachers. He is a good lad for it. It's hard to find someone with passion for languages and how they work especially, on this board (the irony)

I might catch him now that I know he shares thr interest. Someone to guide me with Turkish, because I need that "practically theoretical" boost

just go to /tr/ and say ''where my linguistics bro's at'' with a picture with some linguistics facts on it, if he is lurking he will surely pop up.

Though /tr/ has been dead lately because of holidays

>inb4 muh 4k EUR salary
>inb4 everyone makes at least 5x the average salary with no experience, from their homes, in their pajamas, while shitposting on Sup Forums

Is this true?

I need to go the office four out of five workdays in a week. Also I am barely making EUR3.5K.

oh my god why are sofiapoors so poor

/Codreanu/

Дa

yes, just because of "muh higher causes" AKA "pleasing the crowds", empires could justify themselves historically with "at least we provided the crowds with entertainment"

whereas someone like the "filthy vulgar savages" weren't doing the same thing for a "higher cause" (like providing entertainment for the plebs), but rather to sate their own thirsts, therefore they're subhuman for doing it

niet

I did take responsibility for my failure in that last sentence though. I wasn't denying that.

Although I don't get how you read "depression" as "retardation" in my story.

Capitanul Codreanu

notice how no one makes the country average

spodeli.net/9/story-55512.html

it's like the 4k meme isn't a meme confined to Sup Forums

Because in the eyes of Bulgarians, you, we are puny. Most of them here earn thousands of euros effortlessly, working from the comforts of their home, or in the government/EU, also earning top dosh

>Oбщинcки cлyжитeл oт oтдeл "Eкoлoгия" нaпpaви cтpиптийз нa плoщaдa в Кaвapнa тoчнo пpeд cгpaдaтa нa oбщинaтa и oфиca нa пapтия ГEPБ. Cт. Д. cъблякъл тeниcкaтa и пaнтaлoнa cи, хвъpлил гaщитe и oбyвкитe и чиcтo гoл ce paзхoдил дo пaзapa.

>Гoлият oбщинap oбaчe пpeдвидливo cи извaдил пapи oт cвaлeнитe дpeхи и нaпaзapyвaл oт cepгиитe тopбичкa плoдoвe. Cлyчкaтa e cтaнaлa oкoлo 12.15 в пeтък, в oбeднaтa пoчивкa нa oбщинaтa, paзкaзaхa кaвapнeнци.

>Ha вpъщaнe oт пaзapa Cт. Д. ce e cблъcкaл c двe pycкини, кoитo cилнo ce възмyтили и извикaли пoлиция.

this

1070lv till the end of the year, thanks to an EU program.

Kek

what the fuck is wrong with this cunt's proportions

EДEЛBAЙC

ha, some fags here doubt the 4k euro meme

meanwhile i have 4 tires.. ONLY ON THE BACK SIDE OF MY CAR

Edelweiß

you see, us bulgarians, we're pretty good life hackers

we know what it takes to win men's hearts (being a batka and over-bragging). we know what it takes to win women's hearts (being a batka and over-bragging). this wisdom is not something you're born with. it is earned, earned through our 1300 year long history. you should listen to us, and maybe, i mean MAYBE, one day you can earn your 4k euro salary from your pajamas while getting comfy with cocoa in front of your PC while shitposting on Sup Forums

>ERE
>gladiatorial games

Gas those fucking memes.

Ah, so he doesn't even know what he's talking about?
Why would someone even bait over the internet?

Thanks for the clarification Broatian.

It grows in Romania too. I've never seen one over here though

Did you stave off your depression?

I haven't seen one IRL either. Then again I'm not the mountain hiking type.

Yeah, one or two years ago by now, I had to man up and get over whatever had happened in order to go on with my life. I mean, I need to work so that I can help my family with economic matters. And it was fairly easy to get back in track once I distanced myself from some people. Even managed to get rid (partially at least) of my shyness and social awkwardness afterwards.

A friend of mine makes 17k EUR a month, its the best paid person I know. Its not a meme, there are persons who make this kind of money in Sofia, but obv they arent too many. On Sup Forums isnt the average Ivan though, its likely that here people earn more in average. I make 4k too btw, lev although.

If only I'd knew Russian desu

IT?

I'm 32, am I the oldest person here?

Me or the 17k eur guy? Anyways in both cases the answer is no. Shared service centres

Probably not. I'm 28 myself.

wtf only 14 posters

oh yeah it's sunday night

I doubt, but you're definitely overrun by newfags and young posters in general. I'm both of these cathegories unfortunately.

probably

im 28 too. are you pathetic like me?

Born in 1988

God damn

26 here. What do you guys do for a living?

Im in the finance sector, wage slave, but decent pay

Of course

Work at small home business, mostly drive a car around and stock the store.
Nice trips

what is it that you financefags do all day

i mean, SPECIFICALLY what do you do

uni and part time job

Plot how to jew you out of your money

Depends on the position you have, in my case im an account manager for german customers. Reports, contract analyse, invoicing, thats about it

can you recommend some good documentary on youtube?

are you normies?

I am. but still no gf

I'll be 30 in a couple of years and I still live with my parents, and have no gf, and only have a couple of friends. So no, I'm not a normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTE04hyCRBw

it's super comfy

Nobody here is normal, otherwise why would you hang out here? The mask I put on every day is the one of a normal person, I have friends, a gf, im relatively popular even amongst people. But its all just fake, truth is I like to be by myself and im fucked up, just that nobody knows.

Thanks, ill take a look

>I have friends, a gf, im relatively popular even amongst people
>not a normie

There are tons of people who live with their parents past their 30s who are considered perfectly normal by their family and peers here.

a few years back I was very close to be independent, I made a lot of money with online poker, Then I had to spend my bankroll and couldnt handle playing my way up all again so I stopped doing it and now im a wage slave

>i'm fucked up, just that nobody knows

maybe everyone else puts on a mask and pretends they don't know, user

maybe they know exactly how fucked up you are

maybe they suspect you're on that loser site Sup Forums all night, unable to sleep

maybe normies can be edgelords that way too

>Then I had to spend my bankroll
why did you have to spend it?

Maybe, but at least they have normie interests and friends, and I don't.
Don't give a shit about sports, don't watch TV, not a social person, I just can't relate to normies.

I tried to keep someone close out of debts

pls be more specific, I like stories

was it a greek

Its not enough content for a story, friend of mine was gambling addicted and was in trouble so I used my bankroll to bail him out.

Call me a fag for stating the obvious, but that's literally worse than just sending that money to Greece.

12 years ago

What a glorious year, what a wasted decade

there is literally nothing worse than sending money to Greece for no reason like west Europeans are doing

Stop being butthurt at greece for once serdars

they are jealous of our moretas

Its a one lifetime event.
At least it happened, nobody can take it from you.

70 murders per day in Caracas/Venezuela.

Wtf

what is this?

communism

Yes, we're aware some of you don't like soaps

>slovenia at the top
>albania at the bottom

no surprises there

we don't do it _AUTOMATICALLY_

we think about it. we think about each and every process carefully. we are thoughtful.

sometimes we shit the perfect shit and wipe with 1 sheet and there's no poo on it. there's 0 contact between the hand and the seat or the butt. also the toilet is supposed to be the cleanest place of your home you filthy greek. washing a lot only shows you're self-conscious enough of your filthy ambiance to know you have to quickly get rid of the germs.

learn to read, my zombified brown friend

i was surprised @ montenegro and finland

Drank my tea, now it is time for vidya and shitposting t b h. Life is very good.

Also, gf texted me about how she is lucky to find a guy like me. I thought of texting back to her about how she prevent me from arranged marriage but I decided not to do it .

t. Cuck

t. Shittyhands

in Greece those who kill are usually albanians with their ak 47 gangs.They don't hesitate to kill.
Also,Georgians gangs got this bad reputation.

i wasn't surprised at montenegro
>finland
Obviously foreigner elements do the killing there too

is kosova in general better than albania?

youtube.com/watch?v=axq1jQTk84w

>b 8, b 8. i think i'll have a b 8

i think he was talking about bait

this has got to be bait, right? the next-level effendicuck bait comprised of damage control for getting friendzoned by poetry girl?

you're high on the list, comprehension-kun, which means you're the 3rd balkan country with least murders, no need to damage control

why are you still giving attention to the cuckroach?

Why do Gayreeks always take the bus?

Because SUBWAY is hard to find.

t. Cretarab

convert or fuckoff, rezak

>damage control for getting friendzoned by poetry girl?

I am cool with her. We talk daily about weather, books and love t b h. She is a friend of me.

Why is Cuckfendi always browsing Sup Forums?

Because he doesn't want to remember how many cpm (cocks per minute) his gf sucks when he ain't around

Shit oc.

Nice oc.

This was the best one tho.

so basically you did what you were doing in the beginning when you thought you'd end up fucking her?