Be me

>be me
>pay 40 euros a month for internet at home (no bandwidth limit)
>get unlimited 4G subscription for my phone for 25 euros
>now using USB tethering on my desktop
>going to cancel home subscription

speed is upward of 50mbit, and a ping of only 15ms

Other urls found in this thread:

tele2.nl/mobiel/sim-only/
reddit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Country

Tethering is shit, you might have good speeds now, wait till they start throttling you then your phone turns into a dumbphone even when not tethered.

50mb costs next to nothing across yurop anyway

Nice blog post user.

Your forgot
>live in third world country

nice fucking post you stupid nigger

>wait till they start throttling you
they don't, won't and can't since unlike the USA, this is a first world country

They will, who is your carrier and what country?

they won't retard. they legally can't. in this country, they only throttle if your subscription has a bandwidth limit, and reaches it

WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR CARRIER YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID?

lol

I'm from the netherlands, so ameritards wouldn't even know the name

5/6G will probably replace a lot of cables

>ping 15 ms
and you're bragging for what reason, user?

40 euros a month must be half your monthly income

Nice dodging retard. kill yourself.

>inb4 15ms ping on a Z1 isn't enough
I'm not gaymer fag, so it doesn't matter.

the ironic thing is, that assumption couldn't be further from the truth

15ms in the best case scenario.

nah, it's the average among many of my tests. stay salty though

>be me
>get 60/20Mbits
>Don't have to pay myself since employer pays for my internet connection

Price is originally like 50$ for those speeds, employer covers internet up to 50$ each month. They also cover my phone bill.

Norway.

Enjou your traffic shapping and 100ms+ latency when the network is under full load.

>60/20Mbits
>50$
that is grossly overpriced 3rd world shit for my country's standards.

I get 120mbit for 50 bucks (and of course, no home connection here has any bandwidth limits)

it's tele2, isn't it?
tele2.nl/mobiel/sim-only/

yeah, prices in Norway suck, but 60/20 is plenty enough and I don't mind since i get it for free (if you dont count workplace paying for it).

I could get 500/50, but then I'd have to shell out another 60-70$ along with the 50$ my workplace covers.

if it doesn't matter then why bother mentioning it? you should rethink your whole life. everything you've done has brought you to the moment you decided to birth this thread by killing another one. maybe the thread that died was good, maybe it was just as bad, but you had a chance to make a thread that isn't bait/bragposting about sub gigabit internet speeds, and you didnt, so fuck off and eat some fries from a cone

>why bother mentioning it?
because people would ask for it, and then claim retarded shit like: >100ms+ latency

all because of these "people" are amerifats that are used to sub-3rd world telecom practices.

yes it is. court also ordered them that they can't forbid tethering.

Thanks net neutrality!
also, don't you need to visit a web page for every 1Gb you use after a certain amount to keep using your data?

>don't you need to visit a web page for every 1Gb you use after a certain amount to keep using your data?
nope.

Netherlands doesn't have proper net neutrality
Especially not for mobile connections
This was just a marketing ploy that backfired

fucking kanker nigger swampmen

>Be also eurofag
>Pay 50€ a month for 20mpbs
>Pay 20€ for 1gb 4g
Why did thought moving to the most expensive country in the eu was a good idea?
Also guess country

>guess
just tell us, there are too many countries in europe that suck compared to the netherlands.

Norway

>burgerstan
>$70 a month
>1gbps
>no data caps

>be finnish
>pay a bit over 30€ a month
>get max 150Mbps unlimited LTE
I don't even have a wired connection or anything on my apartment, I just tether from my phone

>100/10 included in rent
>1 gbps is available if you have your spending pants on

too bad you're still spied on and can't pirate anything

holy shit, northern europe really is shit

Romania, 15 Euros, 1gbps, no limit

What are private trackers?
Also what are VPNs? I pay $5 a month and can download whatever i want without worry

We can pirate anything we want without getting in trouble as long as we don't seed. Even if I seed brand new BD rips, I only get a letter from Verizon basically saying "Stop doing that." So, I stop pirating for a month and then pirate some more when I get bored of what I downloaded last month. We don't get our doors kicked down or anything like a Brit with a butter knife.

That's not how it works user. I have over 10TB I've torrented over the last 2 years. I've never gotten a single copyright infringement notice from my ISP.

With Verizon you can just use a proxy to make your IP anonymous. Then you can torrent whatever you want.

Socks5 proxies are cheap I get one bundled with my VPN for $40/year. I use the VPN mainly to get around region blocks. The socks proxy I use for torrents

Since I've got the exact same subscription I know exactly what it is. For a phone it's pretty nice indeed but as a home subscription it's just fucking annoying.
You get 5gb a day every day and if you're one gb away from the cap you need to send an sms to get another free 1gb and you have to do it for every fucking gb you want extra. Nice for a phone sure and it doesn't throttle and it's fast enough (I get 100/40) but it's annoying as fuck for home connection use since I'd basically have to send an sms every few minutes.

>You get 5gb a day every day and if you're one gb away from the cap you need to send an sms to get another free 1gb and you have to do it for every fucking gb you want extra
That's an interesting way to do it, but yea doesn't sound very useful for a desktop connection.

Kameraat doe rustig, hij is het niet waard.

>doesn't sound very useful for a desktop connection.
the app on my phone (from the ISP) has a button to add 1GB, and you can do two at a time, and there is no limit on how many GB you add per day, and it resets every 24h. my phone is on my desk, so it's easy.

>Refusing to share personal information on Sup Forums of all places
>Nice dodging retard. kill yourself.

I can download 50gb in under 15 minutes on my actual connection. You obviously wouldn't be able to manage that, but 100mbps assuming you want that same 50GB means you'll be sitting there pressing that stupid button every ~5 minutes. That's just retarded. Especially since you'll probably want to be doing other things at the same time like watching a show or a movie.

If it works for you, more power to you. But I wouldn't expect most people to deal with that annoyance.

>Carrier
>Personal Information
I live in the USA and my mobile phone carrier is Verizon Wireless. Holy shit, the ebin haxx0r 4chin is gonna get me!

I have 120mbit at the moment at home. but I'm almost never here except for nights, so I don't think I'm gonna need that shit anymore.

Can confirm. Same sub user here. I'm on a boat vacation right now and was watching F1 today on a tethered device. I needed to add a gb multiple times during the race. It's pretty annoying and I mostly think it's okay since for my phone it's no problem and I usually don't need to use a lot of data so on vacation it's not really bothering me but I'd hate it if it was a home connection.

Oh yea I wish I could get that kind of LTE service in the US. But even if I could I can't see myself replacing my home connection with it.

>be me
>pay 10 euros a month for internet at home (no bandwidth limit)
>get unlimited 4G subscription for my phone for 10 euros
where the fuck are you living?

To the niggers in the aquafresh country needing to send a fucking SMS every gigs of data used, just setup your fucking phone to do it automatically, it's not hard.
>inb4 I'm using an iPhone
kill yourself

I'm using an iPhone

Mah nigga. Our internet shits on all these plebs

It really doesn't though. Sure it's good for common sites that are being hosted locally or somewhere close by in Europe. Anything hosted in Asia or the US would likely be garbage.

Further I'd be willing to bet your ISP is splitting your "1gbps" with enough people that you probably rarely actually see 750mbps+

Not to mention you live in shitty ass Romania

I read an article yesterday about some company selling these subscription with some tp-link mifi router that automatically sends an sms everytime it's needed. They got shut down by Tele2. Serves them right trying to get normies to shit up the network. You could get away with it with something like Tasker I'd imagine.

>and a ping of only 15ms
Stopped reading there.

15ms to where?

This, 15ms to your closest server will mean 50-100+ to things further afield

they do that here too. wired internet is expensive and have lower upload speed than 4G networks.

you actually are a retard in this case.

is it too 1000/10? isps really hate to give upload bandwidth to their customers.

only non-fiber ISPs

no you just want to start retarded flame wars like the polish guy claiming to pay less than 10 euros when the reality was he had a package.

isnt tele2 just a reseller of the network services? dont their prices changes all the fucking time? your latency on mobile services is highly dependent on the network and your surroundings so it is subject to volatility you wont get with a landline.

But enjoy your current low prices user

I currently pay 13.99 for 15gb of traffic and a 1000 minutes/sms and honestly it is to fucking much, but when I tried to lower it they said there is no 13.99 for 15gb plan so I just left it alone.

>yurop

ads are against the rules

what would you say that is an ad for?

It literally looks like a cup of coffee with the monster logo on it, so it makes zero sense even if it were an ad its an ad for what? pepe dont drink no fucking monster and he sure aint gonna drink no le mccafe

still an ad - advertises the brand

almost any pic on this website refers to a brand or business of somekind

but it has something to do with the OP
this is just an ad

youre out of your fucking mind.

its a picture and its completely non related to anything in particular or the thread. GPU threads or CPU threads work more as advertising than anything else on this board, and you're going after a rare pepe.

>and its completely non related to anything in particular or the thread.
yes exactly what i said

and its an ad

>frog
reddit.com

Same here I gave up on broadband years ago, Its all a con, 30 euros unlimited plus I can use the handset as a passthrough modem

what is it an ad for?

jew jizz

just tested my verizon speeds. My upload is 2mpbs.
it says lte at the top.
they had issues activating my phone.
am I getting fucked or is this the average american wireless speed?

american LTE speeds are garbage unless you're in a big city, or are right up against a tower.

Doing the same atm. Just moved to Tucson, have unlimited T-mobile, and works as good as 50 buck a month internet.

so for verizon prepay this is the right speed I should be getting, right?
Im asking because they had to do all kinds of bs to get this phone to work including activating my sim on a random iphone even though I use android.
Im concerned that my phone isnt fully compatible with verizon

Euros are ambiguous. Who would have fucking guessed that an international economy would be meaningless to people in the United States. STOP posting on this US website if you can't tell us what your play money means in USD / Local economy. Protip: you can't. Leave forever.

it honestly just depends where you live

I can get 30mbps down and maybe 5mbps upload.

There are lot of regional operators in EU, much less monopolies.

>I could get 500/50, but then I'd have to shell out another 60-70$

That's sounds... very reasonable especially if you're streaming a lot of stuff (like 4k or higher quality)

so how does hotspot work on metro pcs? all the shit im googling leads to seemingly outdated webpages on their site. i dont wanna get charged extra fees on my 30 dollar unlimited plan, but im looking for any alternative to my 60 a month plan with comcast.

r u frustrated? xD

Get a wireless modem/router that takes a sim.

If I was in a country where it was viable I'd do it, or if I could keep two sims under the same plan I would do it to have unlimited internet under one bill for my phone and home

Yeah some friends did that when I was in Sweden. We had free wired internet with our rooms anyways but sometimes it stopped working so they didn't use it. This one friend even shared her data with the whole corridor since she had unlimited data

>this post
>on a consumerist board

nrg drank is not technolody

>pay €25 per month for unlimited Internet usage at 80 mbps
>pay €6 per month for 6GB of 4G usage.

I pay nothing for this wifi connection
>give it back jamal

Im ok with 250/250 across yuroop + teevee for 19 e/month. Ping basipally 30-40 on average in juropa and +-100 to myrica. Well cant say good stuff about 4g , its shit but werk, i pay 12 euromoney for 5gb of data.
T. Third world citizen.

good to see gigabit is getting more and more common.

you lucky nigger

>throttling
kek, you must be a burger, that shit's illegal in every non-thirdworld shithole