So before you autists go

So before you autists go
>>LE NOTHING TO HIDE MEME
>SEND ME UR PERSONAL INFORMATION THEN
explain, unironically what the top intelligence agencies want with your files.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pcSlowAhvUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you not want a detailed database of everything a suspect has done in the past 5 years?

Seems like a pretty stupid question tbqh

Where is proofs?
This is all tinfoil speculation.
I want actual proof of this.

nothing, it's just more information
how they use it is up to them

To sell it to others.
Even if you aren't mad people are snooping into your shit, you ought to be mad that people are selling your info and you're not making a dime off it.

Also, why would you be a suspect in the first place?

Yes, my extremely inconsistent search history, inside jokes that make 0 sense to outside observers and mechanical keyboard purchases are SO valuable, how will I ever recover?

>I WANT TO SEE IF WIF MA OWN EYYYEEESSS

Unless you have security clearance then you're not going to get very far. Showing some random scrublord on Sup Forums the backend of your intelligence gathering operation isn't very smart, don't you think? Really activates them almonds.

Got any other stupid questions you want me to answer for you billy?

The only time you'll get this information is if it leaks out.

Any number of reasons;
>you were on the same street when a crime was committed
>Mistaken identity
>Made the wrong joke on your favourite chinese cartoon website
>Have the wrong political agenda

etc etc.

I don't live in America, so I don't get arrested for having the wrong political agenda.

So, what you're saying is, you can't prove anything?

Today you don't, what about tomorrow user? Use that noggin to think ahead a little. Also we are talking in general terms here, country-agnostic, I don't want to deep dive into your fairytale land existence.

Why give up part of your privacy for nothing in return? that's not a good deal user.

youtu.be/pcSlowAhvUk

>If you can't prove it then it doesn't exist

Nice fallacy, spoken like a true denier. What's next, we never went to the moon?

you have to go back

You seem to be living in your own little fairytale where capitalism is the ultimate ebul and le gubirmint agencies and le corpurashuns care about you for some odd reason.
You are not important enough, neither is anyone else here.

You sound like you're the /x/ conspirotard here if anyone.
Yes, if you cannot prove it, it does not exist. Like ghosts and demons. All part of your paranoid delusions.

>search history
>browsing history
>any botnet data
>list of people you communicate with
>possibly the content of your communications
>your psychological profile
>your purchases
>your health and life status
>your age, gender, interests
>the locations you've been at and are likely to be

See, if you're an autistic retard with no friends just sitting at home shitposting 24/7, it may not apply to you, but to any at least somewhat normally functioning person it does.

And how exactly is the average person important enough for this to have any sort of value?

Having privacy is a basic human right user(article 8, eu conventions of human right), just because you don't care for it, doesn't mean others are willing to give it up.

I know it's hard when you have autism, but try be a little more empathetic towards other peoples opinions, it will do you well in life.

They aren't until they become more than average.

How about you ask any of the multi billion companies that made money on the strengths of that?

You still haven't proven anything, user.
The burden is on you to prove it, not on me to disprove it since there is no concrete evidence. Not unlike ghost stories.

The fact that you're not American makes you an enemy combatant by default.

Scary.
What is the CIA going to do to me, exactly?

>having a discussion with an autist

You're the one that stated the hypothesis, therefore, the burden of proving said hypothesis is on you.

Honest Question user - Do you think your country has an anti-terror strategy?

If so, do you think you'd be able to find out the details of what this would be? Do you think making it freely available to everyone would in some way.. limited the effectiveness?

Hmm.. *finking*

Hopefully now you realise that just because YOU can't prove something exists, does not mean it actually DOES NOT exists. Are we on the same page or do you want to try and come at it from a different angle? Maybe take a little break and get some co-co and have a little think?

I'm pretty sure paranoid people like Stallman are the literal autists here, user.

They really want to see my dick pics. I can't say I blame them.

>are SO valuable, how will I ever recover?
They are though, especially with machine learning algorithms.

The algorithms don't even need to be any good, they just need the data. And with it, they will unlock the ability to sell 0.3 more shoes per 100 people.

wow someone had a vision of the virgin Mary so god must be real
Therefore because Terry saw the CIA niggers freetard conspiracies must be true

All caps and "Le..." doesn't refute anything.

>he doesn't know that he isn't the one who decides what is "suspicious" and warrants "enhanced surveillance"
>he doesn't know that a fucking Linux community site was on a list of "extremist" sites
>he doesn't know that the NSA have infected computers and routers of innocents to then attack computers who they are targeting
>he doesn't know that his taxpayer money isn't going to the NSA to protect the nation against cyber threats, such as ransomware, or to report the vulnerabilities they find so that the nation's systems are more secure, but to watch literally every single person in the United States' online activities
>he doesn't know that the NSA is watching EVERYONE through the collection of metadata, that they literally had a room at AT&T where they split the data coming to AT&T, with one stream going to AT&T and one going to the NSA

If they get the private keys of my Tor relay,
they're one step closer to eavesdropping on all Tor communication.
I've been running a Tor relay on a dedicated 100/100 Mbit/s line for years.

Well, explain why top agencies obtaining your files is a good thing?

Have you forgotten the snowden leaks? What was the purpose of PRISM?

>LE
le back le to le reddit le friend

>he's so gullible that he doesn't think data mining is a thing
Collecting and selling your data is profitable for slimy corporate fucks amd prism is a thing you know

the average person isn't important enough. it's when you take thousands, millions of average people that it becomes important.

If you're looking for a real answer to your question, what happened was journalists fooled people with clickbait. All you have to do is paint this idea that something that's always and still is worthless (your irrelevant searches) are suddenly fighting a pseudo e-war over.

Clickbait is so powerful, every time some huge database of credit card numbers gets leaked nobody cares but if some service recommends you something you actually like, holy fuck that's going way too far!

t. NSA shill

Call their Utah "massive data repository" and ask.

>chatting with a friend on facebook
>he keeps talking about his new shoes
>I say I personally don't really like them and he looks goofy with them
>almost all ads on facebook are now about shoes and accessories

>search for hentai
>ads are now about matchmaking websites and weight loss

this is why I now use Adblock and avoid google

USA just had a fucking choose the less fucking shit contest and you want to give a key to your life FOREVER.
Pick the worst possible government you can think of and give your data to them.
You will not be able to say that you want your privacy back when you don't trust the ones in power. And unless you have never voted you should've experienced that.

Lol,the Game Fucking Fucker.