Neofetch thread? Post screenshots/neofetch?

Neofetch thread? Post screenshots/neofetch?

owo

Nice server setup user
That looks pretty chill desu

Also should I order Jimmy johns

>Jimmy johns
Too much bread

I could get a salad wrap. I lost my motorcycle keys and ran out of food. I'm watching shows about morbidly obese people to make me less hungry

macOS is and always will be the best. Fuck, it's even more updated than you linux freetards. While you guys are using an outdated kernel such as 4.12, I'm sitting over here safe and secure on on the newest kernel, 17.0.0. Have fun with your outdated software and lack of security and updates.

macOS aside, your desktop is terribly laid out. It's all inconsistent in terms of colorscheme/transparency. You actually made it look worse than the default.

it's not his, he's reposting kevin's awful screenshot for yous

That bottom icon row. It's kinda gross desu.

This guys screenshot at least looked cute

*girl

is arch linux hard to use?

>Still posts the tip of the dick
OwO

Uber eats

Oh really?

you realize people can actually use your serial number for stuff, right?

Read all the documentation.

>Tries to tile windows manually
How long did it take you, user? Also, you fucked up; your windows aren't even.

Not really. You just install it from the Arch-Anywhere installer and then update/upgrade packages with sudo pacman -Syu, install with sudo pacman -S [package] and remove with sudo pacman -R [package]

you can add a special source to your sourcelist (you can google this) and -Syu in order to use yaourt which is a special package manager for third party user packages for things like chrome, too.

desu, you can use arch if you have a basic understanding of something like ubuntu

bonus fetch

I got my mom to come over. She has a spare key desu. Also it means free food, so win win. Should be like an hour or two though.

Alright im interested,because im still new to GNU/linux and have been enjoying Mint as my distro for the past month.But after seeing all the shit you can do with other distros i kinda want to switch.