Gamers are ruining the PC market

Gamers are ruining the PC market.

You are ruining this board

Fuck off back to

They're pretty much the only ones keeping consumer PCs alive though

God I fucking hate Star Wars.

Care to explain why or it's just your autism kicking in

That isnt too bad for a rgb case window fag build though. Replace the keyboard with something less shit and the mouse/cooler/gpu with something without a RGB logo and it would be tolerable.

Miners are ruining the gpu market

No they're not. PC gamers are practically the premier market for high-end hardware.

Microsoft ruined the PC market. They made a massive push to move PC developers off to their 360 platform when it came out; this was a good idea until all the devs when multiplatform since publishers have no interest in platform exclusivity.

Other self inflicted wounds include leaving DirectX to languish and holding major revisions hostage to a full fledged OS upgrade. The shutdown GFWL with little more than a shrug to gamer's regard left many players useless or barely functional copies; many publishers were gracious enough to patch the game or perform a Steam code exchange.

>t. Gaymen

>high-end hardware
Not at all you fucking retard.

The "High end" market are where people who need workstations are. People in post production, 3d, etc.

Gaymens just play their shitty vidya and stroke their cocks over 2 extra frames when they OC their shitty AyyyyyMD budget CPU.

Do you hope to become normal by distancing yourself from gaming in this tryhard fashion?

I'll bet this is the same guy who constantly says he's going to sell his gaymer rig so he can buy a bunch of Apple shit in order to become normal. I'm convinced it's some kind of new shilling technique

Only children and hipsters like Disney's Star Wars movies.

What monitor is that? Looks pretty sick.

oh my god stop with this nonsense already you overgrown child. you don't need a workstation GPU to watch anime

are you an idiot ?
can you not see the Lenovo badge ?

Consoles are ruining the pc market.

Or was this a failed attempt at bait?

seriously is there any fandom more devoid of independent thought?

"gamers" are ruining gaming, not the PC market. We need their dosh to keep this industry alive buddy. Go to Sup Forums if you wanna spout this kind of shit

He's right, though. The vidya market seems to be the last large market keeping consumer hardware on the shelves. It sure isn't the business end. And it sure as fuck isn't the "I need high-end hardware to shove into a plain black case so I can play pretend hackers with a UNIX-like OS I barely understand" market.

plug your fucking keyboard in and press F1.jpg

>He doesn't know that vidya games make more money than the movie industry
>He thinks everyone is on consoles

Sup Forums are retards and so are you, go join them so we can purge this place of frog and phone posters.

I think he wants the model.

They are the solely reason high end parts are mainstream today

This, mother fucking cock biting herpes infected toenail this.

capeshit fans

I used to be like "meh it's pretty cool", but ever since the new movies have been coming out I've started to really hate the thought of it. The movies are not that bad but the media, the fans and the shills are really making me cringe.

Oh it's a Lenovo. Thank God Lenovo only produces one model of monitors.

Rick and Morty, It's Always Sunny, Walking dead, Linux

>you don't need a workstation GPU to watch anime
Yes I do, nothing else can handle my meme NN shaders.

Thats not how you spell cryptominer

They're not gamers, they play shitty mainstream games for normies and think that fucking Bioshock infinite have deep story. These people don't truly appreciate games as an art form