Serious question: Why do people pirate something as critical as an OS? Even if you're a poorfag...

Serious question: Why do people pirate something as critical as an OS? Even if you're a poorfag, it isn't worth the risk of losing data or succumbing to remote access tools/botnets. If you want a proprietary OS so badly, why not just pay for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>install gentoo

This and then install gentoo and virtualize Windows.

For the same reason I shoplift, because FUCK paying for shit

You don't unless you're a baka ass motherfucker. Just use the isos Microcuck provides then crack it yourself.

Reminder that you must be 18 or older to post here.

>stealing physical objects
This is worse than pirating, you can't even compare the two. Kill yourself, meganigger.

You do not need to pay for a Windows 10. You can download it for free from Microsoft, install it without a license key and use it normally. You can't set a different desktop background normally, but "use as desktop background" from Explorer's context menu still works. There are no other restrictions.

you can't steal from people that have nothing. all the third world pirates windows, and most don't even have a credit card.

I do because I can

My computer will die soon what is the best way to get a new copy of win7

Serious question: why do people run proprietary software for something as critical as an OS? Even if you're a gaymer, it isn't worth the risk of backdoors, spying, or succumbing to remote access tools/botnets. If you want an OS, why not just run a free and open source one?

Of course you can compare the two. They're both wrong because in both cases you have something that you acquired illicitly, that you don't have a right to.

You can literally download a vanilla Windows 10 iso and crack it through local KMS, so theres no reason to get autistic about any kind of botnets.

How?
Can you get 8.1 for free too?

>losing data or succumbing to remote access
But I pirate with the isos downloaded directly from msdn.net and the checksums match.

Are you some kind of plebbitor non-white FAS victims that doesn't understand basic causality? Why would pirating my OS result in any of those things?

>2017
>still paying for goods
corporate cuck

>What is MSDN image

Because I am not aware of a single recorded instance of that happening. Also this

you can literally get free windows, licensed, by just going through the assisted technologies site

i dont know why there are so many retards on Sup Forums who can't into this shit and instead pirate the OS
no wonder they complain about slow computers and keyloggers LMAOOOO

If you want to play specific games that won't work on any open source systems, but also don't like the manufacturer of the system it does work on, you may not want to pay for a system you're basically forced to use against your will.

And there is no real security risk if you dual boot and only use the proprietary system for gaming.

I cannot find it, can you spoonfeed please :(

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

Select Creators Update, it's the newest version.
Burn it to a DVD or google how to create a bootable USB with an ISO.

During installation, when it asks for a key, you can just select that you have none, it will go on with the installation anyway. It's meant as a free trial (which isn't limited in time) but that isn't documented from Microsoft's side for obvious reasons.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

foss doesn't actually deter any of the stated problems babe

How does one go about cracking Software?

>implying you can get Pro this way

Serious question: why do people run proprietary software for something as critical as an OS? Even if you're a gaymer, it isn't worth the risk of backdoors, spying, or succumbing to remote access tools/botnets.
Because for most people, conveniency weight way more than anything else.
>If you want an OS, why not just run a free and open source one?
They don't wnat a OS, they want to play games.

also
mainstream micro kernel when?

But I don't.
I get the clean ISOs, and then pirate activate them.
What, do you think im stupid like you?

Yeah but this gives you W10 Home which is garbage. At least recommend Education or LTSB though you'll have to find an iso elsewhere and crack it

Man how dumb do you have to be to think this post was directed at you

Does it require to have already Windows 7 or 8 installed or can I install this without any OS on my computer?

>gimme os

It gives you Pro if you select that during installation.

>he doesn't use Windows 7 Gold Edition

>mainstream micro kernel when?
That's called UEFI. All we need is to convince to write IHVs to port their driver to it.

One is actual property theft but the other is copyright infringement you dumb fuck.

They are dumbasses, windows 10 doesn't even need an activation key to use.

Still comes with Edge, Cortana and Store apps out of the box.

Convenience, but downloading something like that "pre patched", "pre cracked" "pre anything" is asking for troubles.

virtualize gentoo

Fuck face read this again

how to pirate 10 ltsb. also, what's the best ltsb? 2016?

I would like to know too...

>It was on page 8
You bumped it again idiots

>not using the catalog

people are lazy and impatient. why do you think YIFY releases are so popular

Says it on the page, look at the bottom.

>not downloading from microsoft and use toolkit

Microsoft actively encourages you to illegally use their software, just saying

In an official statement they even encouraged using windows 10 with no product key