Why do most "tech" people look like hobos?

Why do most "tech" people look like hobos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoUH-OdVXpM
youtube.com/watch?v=ePd3dL7C-CM
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3001-amd-r3-1300x-review-vs-7350k-intel-response
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he looks like a skateboarder or surfer

Long hair

Cuz they spends more time messing around with electronic devices rather than caring about their look

Too fat to be good at either.

INTP types and Neckbeards autist

Maybe if you would stop caring about what others think of you
You would enjoy life more

Lol stay mad Gaymur Nexcuck

>mbti

>tech" people
Gaymer manchildren are not tech people.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums dumb fuck.

Fat like that, he looks like a basement dweeler.

I cant stand GN Videos he sounds like doing the least effort doing it like he was bored to death.

Is that crusted cum in his beard? How many BBCs does that faggot suck per day?

>Sup Forums neets can't skateb-

youtube.com/watch?v=MoUH-OdVXpM

Hi Steve,
take a shower ok?

There's a 30+ year old man on my street that skateboards. He's better than that guy but it's still fucking pathetic.

Karlie blocks your path.

lots of the best sponsored riders are 30+

If it's your career fine. If you're some overweight balding 33 year old that can barely kick flip you just need to stop.

why? its still exercise and older skaters know they don't look cool doing it.

Why?

Gurles rule at codeing :^)

>t. 33 year old virgin skateboarding fag living with mummy

Most skateboarders should be shot. Nothing more than vandals.

ad hominem. do you actually have a legit argument why adults can do sports except skateboarding?

Skateboarding is not a sport, moron.

yes it is retard.

Pushing a fucking wooden panel on wheels down a street while wearing garbage clothes bought at a homeless shelter is not a sport.

Pushing a fucking ball down a grass field while wearing garbage clothes bought at a 3rd world country is not a sport

>Why do most white "tech" people look like hobos?

fix'd

Football actually takes discipline and strategy.

Now go ride your wooden panel down a street wearing garbage clothes you bought at Hot Topic while living with mummy.

Are there non white "tech" people?

I don't mean that nigger brownlee

it's not a good method of transportation? Those electric skateboards can go as fast as bikes and you don't have to worry about parking them.

>implying that discipline and strategy make an exercise worthwhile
Go back to your puritan containment board.

>t. Virgins living with mummy

they are liberals with the ability to code. in the end they are simply blue pilled libtards, with no honor to their race and heritage whatsoever.

If you're not a leftyfag false flagging you should go back to the Donald

He's not even fat, he's chubby.

lefties hate liberals and vice versa, which you would know if you weren't false flagging from le_donald

well i'm just asking. They're not viable here but i'd imagine in places like new york for instance they could be good for transportation.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePd3dL7C-CM

If you're not jacked I don't even consider you a man.

He's surfing the net and skateboarding on the information superhighway.

Because they spend days benchmarking and testing a product locked in a dungeon just so you can shit post their results

He does mountain biking

hey
GN guy is pretty sexy

>most popular/richest YouTube tech guy
>never looks like a hobo
>literally a professional athlete

Why can't white men compete?

>looks like took a shower today, skin is not too greasy
>hair is a bit messy, but
>has a fresh shirt on
>seems like brushes his teeth everyday
how does he look like a hobo again?

>phones and cameras
>tech

>literally a professional athlete
lol, looks like a typical ghettonigger

They care more about the tech, knowing things of value, and doing things of value such that they don't have time/energy to value faking like they do via (professional) appearance.

>never looks like a hobo

He's wearing a hoodie in the picture you posted.

he's a well-groomed brand ambassador for tech companies and of course, promoting blacks in YT because whiteys are overrated

Jesus that thing is ugly.

There's literally zero niggers in tech.

>caring how people look on Sup Forums beyond basic hygiene
back to /soc/ faggot

>hating based Steve

Absolute plebs, gamers nexus offers incredibly detailed and objective analysis in helping consumers.

>gamers nexus

I'm not a manchild though.

This is weird, he has everything I'd want and yet I wouldn't want to be him because he's a shitskin

>Sup Forums
>calling others manchildren

Who the fuck are you fooling

What a fag you are.

Speak for yourself Sup Forums trash. This board is technology, not gaymes

>sucking e-penis of some retarded HS dropout who shills shit for shekels on a fucking video site
kys.
immediately.

sorry bro but you're incredibly cringey to watch

Great response

>not knowing about GN

You newcunt, look at this review and tell me yourself

gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3001-amd-r3-1300x-review-vs-7350k-intel-response

If you look at their reviews they go to great detail to ensure objective outcomes and scientific testing, they benefit the consumer greatly.

>HS dropout
Why would you know this about him?

>drag and drop programming

You dont have to hate him to see that he only does gn today because there is nothing else he can do to survive. GN became extremely bland and boring to follow.

>Why would you know this about him?
I don't. But I bet I'm 100% right.

Spot on!

show me a picture of a fat surfer

I can't watch him for that reason. He's so fucking ugly and socially awkward it makes me cringe.

Only tech YouTuber who I can think of who doesn't look like a dweeb is Science Studio but he's a douchebag.

that explains why they can't find a job, if they can't find a time or money to get a haircut 3 times a year or to buy a fucking $12 razor to shave every 3rd or 4th day

>INTP
horoscopes go

I prefer Gamer's Nexus than Science Studio

He's not a tech guy, he's a brand advertiser for normies.

Linus is heading towards his direction.

I don't like the guy, but gotta give it to him, he's got a ton of patience, taking care of that hair is annoying as hell

>Being this retarded

Because autists don't like water, in any way.

They're like cats, in a way. Their behavior is nearly identical.

wrong

>he fell for he disposable razor mass fraud
$12 will get you a safety razor that will last a lifetime+

Who cares about fantastical bullshit like that? Real life is much less complex than you Mein Kampf following rednecks.

you should go outside sometime

Look at all these fucks who can't get over the name, the guy knows more than most tech journalists which you can see from the kinds of questions he asks in interviews. Or you know, the content. Which I'm guessing half the people replying haven't even seen.

>he fell for "i-can't-shave-while-tired-or-drunk $150 meme razor", that can kill him if he's not careful enough

I like him. He knows what he's talking about, gets very technical and doesn't rely on shitty music and flashy intros, something you can't say about other YouTube celebs.

Also, I'd fuck him desu. Pull that hair back till his back meets my chest while I pound into him. Rub my hands from his sweaty, chubby belly up to his handsome, manly beard. I'd rub and caress it before putting my finger all into his mouth and telling him to suck on it before I try to squeeze it into him alongside my hard dick. Just saying senpai.

I think there are several reasons.

Less face to face is typically needed if in tech, this probably makes it less interesting to spend as much time on it as, say, a lawyer or something might.

There is also a rebellious undercurrent in the tech scene, with disliking "the man" and his uniform (the suit).

Good programmers and sysadmins are needed enough that companies know they can't rule people out just because they don't wear nice enough clothing.

I think that's a few of the reasons anyway.

go back to r/pcmr and watch linustechtips

>Linus is heading towards his direction.
he's there already

>(((Gamers)))Nexus
>(((tech))) people

Would you bet your two inch dick?

is that you, gaymur nexus faggot? hit a sore spot? kek

>wasting time on how you look instead of doing work
i mean i guess it depends on what techpeople you mean i bet most you consider "tech" i´d just call corporate shills

To clearly identify our counter-cultural affiliation so that nobody mistakes that we are a facsist shitheel cuck in training like you.

is INTJ the best type?

Market is

That's not bad. I could never manage an ollie, even in my teens.

NY is so gay