Freetards shit all over Sup Forums with their MUH OPEN SORES INSTALL LOONIX bullshit and refuse to partake in anything...

>freetards shit all over Sup Forums with their MUH OPEN SORES INSTALL LOONIX bullshit and refuse to partake in anything not open; open source, open culture, open marriages, if it isn't open and free they don't like it

Meanwhile, on the Sup Forums FAQ page:
>What software does Sup Forums use?
Sup Forums runs a proprietary version of imageboard software that we refer to internally as "Yotsuba." Currently there are no plans to make our code available to the public.

Explain yourselves, freefaggots. How do you use a site that does not respect your freedoms?

Oh look, this thread again.

Another slide thread.
Fuck off OP
>Explain yourselves, freefaggots. How do you use a site that does not respect your freedoms?

The same way every other bastard does
Now fuck off with your shit bate

>The same way every other bastard does
Not everyone on Sup Forums hates proprietary things, gentool.

>>>/global/rules/6

internet itself is a botnet

I remember a time when we did

Then why are you on Sup Forums? Clearly Sup Forums doesn't respect your freedoms and you can all fuck off.

It may surprise you but you're just communicating with Sup Forums's servers, not running their software.
At least not any that they don't send you the source for.

install gentoo

Quickly, someone message RMS for the official take on the matter.

>slide thread
>on Sup Forums
No one gives a fuck about Sup Forums and its autistic, anime-posting user base. The reason Sup Forums has slide threads is because actual leaks are posted there.

There are many things you hate about Sup Forums and yet you still are here, aren't you?

Yeah, but I'm not a freetard who worships freedom and a dude who eats his own toe jam.

Sup Forums doesn't have slide threads. It just has paranoid posters who desperately want to feel important.

Hiro has a open source license to the software he relies on to run the servers (as well as essentially all other licenses).

I do have open source license to software I rely on.

Problem solved.

I don't worship anyone either, I'm an atheist. But I do appreciate the free software philosophy

literally this

>I don't worship anyone either, I'm an atheist
Good for you.

So, do you hate me that I'm a freetard?

I slide both Sup Forums and Sup Forums every day (not this thread though) because that's what these boards deserve: All memery no discussion.
I don't do it because of the leaks I view it more as strategic shitposting.

I'll take the bait.

It's not running on my hardware, so there's no issue.
>inb4 javascript is nonfree
Clover

Guys, HE GOT US. We though nobody would notice, but we were wrong! This GENIUS noticed the factthat servers run non-free software, NOBODY EVER before him did and we certainly not have the same thtead every week. Our hipocrisy has been exposed, Sup Forums must be closed to avoid further embarassment.

You're a twat mate if that is what you unironically believe