/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin for 29/07
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user discovers the hidden message • user got a sick soldering iron • New Zealand gets cucked on chink battery packs and clones human hybrid embryos • user got a terrorist watch • user found some pretty pink eyelashes • user got a N64 flash cart • user uses his chink tablet to draw lewds • user finds some D O P E new street-wear • user raises his power level • user got a cute flower >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/competition-china-reduced-innovation-us.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
aliexpress.com/item/E19-amp-board-decode-board-ES9028Q2M-DAC-support-DSD-Anchao-mobile-PC/32820080631.html
world.taobao.com/item/42524269798.htm
aliexpress.com/item/Fiio-X3-2nd-gen-X3-II-X3K-Native-DSD-Decoding/32506345668.html
aliexpress.com/item/Man-The-Fuck-Up/32740527077.html
aliexpress.com/item/hot-FW1S-2PCS-SET-LED-Dancing-Water-Fountain-Show-Music-Light-Computer-Speakers-for-Phones-Laptop/32804639424.html
aliexpress.com/item/SADA-V-182-Top-Quality-Portable-Mini-Surround-Stereo-Bass-Subwoofer-Computer-Speaker-PC-Samrt-Phone/32783099426.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Portable-Mini-USB-Laptop-Stereo-Audio-Speakers-Built-in-Sound-Card-SoundBar-for/32647232666.html
aliexpress.com/item/MiNi-USB-Multimedia-HIFI-Speaker-Ancient-Ways-Desktop-HI-FI-Box-Computer-Speakers-For-Desktop-Notebook/32777170736.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-Set-Multi-Media-Subwoofer-3D-Surround-Stereo-Bass-USB-Speaker-Loudspeaker-for-Computer-PC-with/32748682622.html
aliexpress.com/item/Techase-Bamboo-Computer-Speakers-HiFi-Boxes-Mini-Speaker-Caixa-De-Som-Para-PC-Haut-Parleur-Pour/32788550560.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Professional-USB-2-0-Wooden-Speakers-With-Volume-Control-Hairline-Panel-for-Laptop-tablet/829244835.html
aliexpress.com/item/AEDG-Huabao-V90-Computer-stereo-desktop-KTV-songs-Bluetooth-Multimedia-2-1-speaker-subwoofer-microphone/32784125501.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/paedophiles-uk-arrests-child-sex-dolls-lifelike-border-officers-aids-silicone-amazon-ebay-online-nca-a7868686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder to fuck China.

Competition From China Reduced Innovation in the US
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/03/competition-china-reduced-innovation-us.html

Suicide Surge for White Males Followed Freer U.S.-China Trade
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males

good

>US
i don't give a shit lmao

Thinking of grabbing one of these and slapping in a shitty case and putting a battery in
aliexpress.com/item/E19-amp-board-decode-board-ES9028Q2M-DAC-support-DSD-Anchao-mobile-PC/32820080631.html

Anyone else got any reccs for a low form factor battery powered DAC/amp for a similar price?

>Suicide Surge for White Males Followed Freer U.S.-China Trade

White males are just inferiour to the chinese masterrace.

Lmao

it affects all first-world countries dumb shit

chinks have practically a monopoly on consumer goods manufacturing and the shipping is ridiculous, it costs more to send something a few miles within your own country than to have it shipped from the other side of the planet

>burger whites only cool with free market as long as they're the ones that get to sell
Not just losers, sore losers.

Americans are the reason jews are so powerful
You should suffer

I might buy more chink shit then.

fiio, smsl

Both overpriced for what I'm after. Cheaper for me to buy something like this and build my own case.

I'm buying my chinkshit capital equipment while I still can.

>costs
Collusion always wins over competition, kids. This is what happens when Chinese firms don't have to jew you in order to eat tomorrow.

Can i be on the next news please?
Also, can everyone itt call me faggot? i have my reasons

>Competition From China Reduced Innovation in the US
I'm sure replacing entire R&D departments with Pajeets in order to save money had nothing to do with it.

i got a "full refund" but i only received 92.4% of my payment. the conversion fee on my card is 2% so what the fuck? and the us dollar has gotten a lot weaker against my local currency so it wouldn't be that either.

so does aliexpress chink you on the "full refund" or what is going on here?

>and the us dollar has gotten a lot weaker against my local currency so it wouldn't be that either.
nvm i had a brain fart. they probably refunded the full amount in usd but with a weaker usd i get less in my currency

Good I sincerely hope more weak white men kill themselves because the chinks can provide a decent product at a suitable price without any of that money going to Jews or baby boomers.

I want to get into soldering. What should I buy and what should I read to start?

How about something different?
world.taobao.com/item/42524269798.htm

Oh, surely not.

A toaster oven.

Are there any good chink flash drives you guys would recommend?

A cheap soldering kit from literally anywhere, and 5 minutes on google or youtube.

is this a good place to ask if I'm being poisoned by chink shit I bought? serious question

my chink thermal paste smells like burned rubber or plastic after few days. I'm worried. I can feel it just by being nearby.

clean and replace that shit with real thermal paste asap and keep your room ventilated in the meanwhile

Something with decent power behind it and temperature control. It makes everything so much easier which is especially useful if you're new to soldering. Search for "936 soldering station" on chink sites or maybe the TS100 from the last thread if you want something more portable.

Don't listen to cheap uncontrolled irons are shit and will turn you off soldering when you constantly fail to melt anything attached to a ground plane or lift pads attached to thin traces. And even if you get by with one initially it'll make you want to upgrade ASAP.

He's right about just watching a youtube video though. The fundamentals are simple. Solder WANTS to flow toward and stick to hot, clean metal. Flux is key to ensure the metal stays clean during the heating process. Heat the two things you want soldered together and apply solder to the parts (not the iron). If they're hot enough the solder will wet and stick to them like glue all on its own.

If Fiio X3 the current favorite Chinese personal music player?

It seems to have all the features I'm after. Price is okay - could be better. Any other recommendations?

aliexpress.com/item/Fiio-X3-2nd-gen-X3-II-X3K-Native-DSD-Decoding/32506345668.html

pic related - X3

No. You need to EARN the right to use a real iron.

You must get a shitty $5 wall voltage iron and use it to construct a real iron from T12 kit parts:

aliexpress.com/item/Man-The-Fuck-Up/32740527077.html

>apply solder to the parts (not the iron).
Apply solder to the iron first though to tin it the same way you tin your wires.

looking for a good pair/set of speaker for desktop. send halp

get bookshelf speakers from your local audio store

Just took delivery of my convoy s2+

Gets plenty bright

Get the newmemes,Hidizs

Edifier

aliexpress.com/item/hot-FW1S-2PCS-SET-LED-Dancing-Water-Fountain-Show-Music-Light-Computer-Speakers-for-Phones-Laptop/32804639424.html

aliexpress.com/item/SADA-V-182-Top-Quality-Portable-Mini-Surround-Stereo-Bass-Subwoofer-Computer-Speaker-PC-Samrt-Phone/32783099426.html

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Portable-Mini-USB-Laptop-Stereo-Audio-Speakers-Built-in-Sound-Card-SoundBar-for/32647232666.html

aliexpress.com/item/MiNi-USB-Multimedia-HIFI-Speaker-Ancient-Ways-Desktop-HI-FI-Box-Computer-Speakers-For-Desktop-Notebook/32777170736.html

aliexpress.com/item/1-Set-Multi-Media-Subwoofer-3D-Surround-Stereo-Bass-USB-Speaker-Loudspeaker-for-Computer-PC-with/32748682622.html

aliexpress.com/item/Techase-Bamboo-Computer-Speakers-HiFi-Boxes-Mini-Speaker-Caixa-De-Som-Para-PC-Haut-Parleur-Pour/32788550560.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Professional-USB-2-0-Wooden-Speakers-With-Volume-Control-Hairline-Panel-for-Laptop-tablet/829244835.html

Git gud
aliexpress.com/item/AEDG-Huabao-V90-Computer-stereo-desktop-KTV-songs-Bluetooth-Multimedia-2-1-speaker-subwoofer-microphone/32784125501.html

Got a love message from orico

You aren't dumb enough to fall for this shit, right?

I bought those generic 15EUR kits from Amazon. After six month from opening the plastic tip nut was so brittle it shattered when I tried to unscrew to change the tip. Ended up buying the budget Weller WHS40 for 65EUR. Honestly, OP, don't bother with the super cheap ones, it is literally a waste of money in this case. I am all for chink shit, but in this case don't buy the cheapo plastic ones.

>Weller WHS40
I have that. Bought it almost 10 years ago. Any tips on replacement tips?

>Last chink garbage arrived on the 27th
Where's my chink shit you faggots working at the customs office?

Of course not. The item also isn't worth it anyway.

>Apparently portable chargers are prohibited from being imported via mail into New Zealand.
No they're not you retard.

Fuck off queer!

O-rings for my keyboard arrived. Of course I had to check if there are 150 as advertised.

KZ ZS5 for $18.19 / 15.79€ with the coupon ZS5IT
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html

No hints, I am just using the ones from the 15EUR kit which are also 2mm.

Get something comfy, with nice lil lights or a neat design, user

>3.72 MB, 4032x3024
don't do that

Why can't we all get along.

Are the condoms from aliexpress any good?

Sorry.

But we are, user

Because jews and muzzies exist

They're good if you want kids

Do you want to take that chance?

Yes. My 10/10 super model gf hasn't gotten pregnant yet.

What if i double strap?

I dont have a gf sadly
I just pay whores because im too ugly

Alright, bought the MEMT X5's as my first chink IEMs, how badly did I fuck up?

post pics if gfs hands

Sure.

China manufactures condoms well with individual QC and all that. Shouldn't be a problem.

yes they are

Make it triple. Make sure she using a wind sock too.

No they're not retard. I bought one less than 3 months ago.

Anyone use the xiaomi wifi router 3? Does it spy on you or shit like that? Can I still use most of it's features if I don't use the phone app or send the communist party of china my phone number?

Nah, they are Asian sized. They are great for protecting your pinky finger.

who here /doesnotfeellikeorderingnewstuffuntilpreviousorderhasarrived/?
it's been more than 40 days.

you didn't pay dhl or fedex to deliver your autism spinner?

LOLI LOVERS BTFO

Calling all bongs who have imported LOLI SEX DOLLS, you are now being KEKED! 123 sex dolls resembling lil kiddos originating from China and HK have now been seized, according to the National Crime Agency. This is the end for you.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/paedophiles-uk-arrests-child-sex-dolls-lifelike-border-officers-aids-silicone-amazon-ebay-online-nca-a7868686.html

Never.
Order little and often so you have a constant stream of packages rather than have a whole bunch arriving at once, which can lead to Chinese Shopping Fatigue.

great. now that the dolls were seized they'll be out looking for the real thing.

too fucking expensive

idk i might already be suffering from that fatigue and i have this constant paranoia that suddenly stuff will just stop arriving even though i'm not new to chink shit

Zishan DSD may not be a meme but it should be. It may be a bit rough around the edges but it's basically a high end desktop DAC+AMP and player in your pocket with full size capacitors and everything and I love having a decent volume knob to idly mess with.

God imagine how much worse it will get now the muslims don't have dolls

Yes, the interface is pretty sweet has bandwidth limiting and whatnot.
The wifi coverage is average.
I don't use the app.
I think you can flash openwrt or strap a tinfoil hat on it if you insist.

sounds good, glad it has an actual interface because I was confused whether they were trying to pull a phone app only type deal.

Are there any chinese cannabis strains on aliexpress?
All i could find was silly hemp seeds

it's worth it if they are able to experience real underage pussy.

whores trust you to use chink condoms?

don't they carry their own condoms

Should have bought these instead

Surely monk plus are way better than shoving that giant shit in your ear? I can't even tell the difference in quality between monk plus and the shure se215 I overpaid for.

>le cock in ear meme XDD
Epic post bro.

>all these IEMs

Do you people enjoy impacted earwax or something?

Too big.

>what is hygiene

So what's the cheapest phantom power I can get for my SF920 nowadays?

Bought a floating bobber thingie for my action cam. I like it, also tested on water - it floats!

I also bought this small Persona 5 poster. Huge disappointment, the print quality is utter shit. 4 jewros down the chink drain!

What is the good for the price bluetooth speaker meme?

You bought some chink red pills to be freed from beeing jewed?

Careful it's chink botnet.

Looking for a good mp3 player, needs to have a screen and a good interface, would be great if you could flash rockbox on it, doesn't need to be Chinese.

any phantom power will cost more than the mic itself
let that sink in before you decide if you really "need" it

you can get a cheap mixer that has phantom power. Its kind of handy for other stuff too

Looking for a good and flexible usb cable that won't fry my mouse (G700s). Mine is too stiff. Which brand should I look for?

I can buy this one locally, is it decent or is it crap?