22 year old autist

22 year old autist

Currently living with my brother who has ADD
Has tried to kill me over drugs recently so I don't talk to him.

He breaks into my room sometimes and fucks with me to the point I want to kill myself.

I've still got a laptop from 2010 that bluescreens once a day and I have to make sure the power cord is on a certain angle or it will shut down

Bro convinced me to build my own computer, used pc part picker and it all checked out

turns out my Cool master EVO TX3 doesn't box the am4 socket with it and I'm so fucking depressed I've got self harm scars all over my body.

It's 32 deg celcius in my house at the moment and I'm wearing a shirt because I don't have a door and they'll see my scars.

I just wanna fucking play cities skylines so I spent 1200 on this sick ass pc

But the fucking bracket didn't fit into my motherfucking B350N motherboard.

I put all the cords and my graphics card in and it's all set I got the ryzen 1600x so no cooler came with it..

I spent two fucking hours trying to reach my hands around and screw this shit in it didn't fit

So I cut the plastic screws off and tried using some random rusty screws I had some fit but the cooler was in a weird fucking angle

And I had the thermal paste on and a few drops spilled over the sides.

There's no room in this retarded case I have the motherboard is in the fucking corner of the case and it's so fucking tiny...I put this USB3.0 cable in and it won't come out so I decided to work around the cables. I fucking should have just gone to a tech store and got pre made

I threw the cooler in the trash and told my brother to keep my computer and leave me alone.

So ready to kms...

I don't have any fucking money to take it to a tech store

I don't want to clean the fucking thermal paste off

Don't wanna buy a fucking new cooler for $55 from COOLNIGGER TM

LORD STRIKE ME DOWN
(I joined a church because I had no friends)

Fuck should I do with this build?

Graphics card is a 1050Ti

Post skirt and ur dick sticking out of the panties

Cool blog post you fucking faggot

You're making the entire thing seem more difficult and complicated than it is.

You should have just bought the retail pack (not OEM) with the Wraith cooler thing, OEM packs will never come with a cooler.

Clean the paste off with a paper tower and isopropyl alcohol and put on another cooler, you can buy stock coolers or cheap coolers for less than $20.

Honestly the moral of the story is check your compatibility and parts and don't jerry-rig incompatible coolers, everyone else here manages it so why are you so incapable of making a build? Why did you think forcing an incompatible cooler to work would be a good thing at all?

Post pics.

Fake and gay

where do i sign up to this blog?

include me in the screencap
>captcha: cruz lime

I usually use a game called atwar to make my blog posts, this is one I made on my birthday

DO IT YOU LITTLE BITCH

JUST END IT

I asked for help in pc building a few times but I got ignored...

I give up on the pc I never owned a pc that can play skyrim on low detail

It'd be nice but idk man maybe suicide is best option

oops I accidentally posted my home address.

Please don't abuse Sup Forums

I don't know why I wasted time on responding, this is either a troll and/or thinly veiled PA request.

Here we go.

>2:23
>1/08/2017
>literally tomorrow
>australian
You deserved it, you cunt.

sad story man, truly. best thing to do at this point is install gentoo and work at apply for a manager position at mcdonalds.

>tixati
>closed source torrent client
wtf is wrong wit haussies

Just hang yourself on a doorknob

Look Sup Forums

I bought a new cooler. it'll be here on monday.

I have a few concerns,

Is the thermal paste I put on and dribbled over the side of my CPU going to cause issue?

Is it hard to clean thermal paste?

This cord I plugged into the mother board, no matter how hard I pulled it wouldn't come out.

it's a USB 3.0 running from the front of the pc to the motherboard.

I'm just worried I accidentally ruined the hardware while I was trying to retrofit my cooler

This is horrible bait, just delete the thread.

Ehehe, we are smart but we will not help, and just call it bait. Checkmate, Sup Forums brainlets

Nice try OP.

If it makes you feel any better, Cities Skylines is a really shallow game that gets boring after a few hours.