ITT:

ITT:

>Programs that people are forced to use that are completely fucking terrible and get worse and worse with every update.

Other urls found in this thread:

foobar2000.org/components
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_lossless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MS Office

MATLAB

who's forcing you to use itunes?

>tfw sync my 2007 iPod with a foobar addon

fpbp

/thread

provide three (3) proofs to backup your statement
hardmode: no UI nitpicking

Pajeets
Botnets
Closed source
Jews
They want to move to a subscription model

ITUNES REDESIGN COMING SOON THANK UWP GODS

>Programs that people are forced to use that are completely fucking terrible and get worse and worse with every update.
This piece of shit right here. I have to use it because of work.

ps: who the fuck is forcing you to use itunes, you retard?

ps: who the fuck is forcing you to use office, you retard?
just use your preferred doc handler they won't fucking know as long as you save them in modern office formats which all good doc handlers can do

>Pajeets
>Jews
back to dumb frogposter
>Botnets
nice meme
>Closed source
fair enough
>They want to move to a subscription model
lmao just use LTSB
>paying for windows
>ever
I shiggery diggery doo

>ps: who the fuck is forcing you to use office, you retard?
People who SIGN MY CHECK, you dumb fucking child. And none of these idiotic freetard alternatives can do proper commenting etc. Saving and resending docs (especially important financial documents) made with that shit is just idiotic.

Bonus points if the program auto-updates

>And none of these idiotic freetard alternatives can do proper commenting
Office doesn't even do that what are you on about.
Are you gonna drop the roleplay sweetie?

This is partly true. I was using Open/Libre Office and sometimes e.g Formulas wouldn't render correctly when opening the documents with MS Office (which is what other people in my Uni, teachers too, use). They give us a free MS Office 2016 license so I used that atm.

>Defending the jews this much
At this point you just habe to turn into a trap and whore yourself out too

I used Octave for a university project and it worked pretty well desu.

>Office doesn't even do that what are you on about.
stay retarded.

Freetard alternatives are full of bugs. You'd have to be a moron to run a large company on top of that pile of shit. MS Office has been debugged to death and all the major ones have been eliminated. Freetard shit is still full of them.

>m-muh jewish conspiracy!!1!!
gb2

Foobar is unironically the only music player I like better than iTunes on OSX. I still don't use it since it's not available for a decent operating system and I'm not running a VM or Wine for a fucking music player.

My university make me buy a 365 subscription but I don't even use windows nor mac kek

>DA JOOS

can we go one single thread without fucking retards derailing it to talk about Sup Forums? Like fuck off already this is a technology board

>can we go one single thread without fucking retards derailing it to talk about Sup Forums?
Maybe if people stop scapegoating Jews, Pajeets and etc...

>this is a technology board

Not really.

IMO its pretty good. For playing music at least.

I don't care about Sup Forumss paranoid delusions about the world, just stop

Ho! ho! ho! Calling actually well designed software terrible. You must surely have fun enjoying open office. Stay classy Sup Forums.

>actually well designed software
making those rupees shilling, Mr pajeet. good for you.

Might as well enjoy proprietary software user. Your company is paying for it to be run on your companies computers.

Unless you are some autistic retard who feels that open source software like open office, gimp etc is better designed [as in better UI] than their proprietary counterparts.

just remember to poo in the loo.

name of addon?

Literally every proprietary.

>foobar2000.org/components
>ctrl+f ipod
was that so hard?

and yet nothing android can offer comes even close to providing a backup and restore functionality.

Ever heard of TWRP? You reboot the phone, press a couple of buttons, then you're left with a nice little zip file that you can restore to later. There are no wires involved and you can send this zip file to a home server, could storage, or transfer it to another phone or computer.

>policing words
Typical jew

Is it true that iTunes doesn't play mp3s?
What about flac?

still microdisc

I actually like iTunes. The UI is what I wanted Spotify to be. Also, an Apple Music subscription has 40 million tracks and lets you upload up to 100,000 of your own tracks, twice as many as Google Play Music.

iTunes plays MP3s. As for lossless, Apple has their own lossless audio codec: ALAC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_lossless