Repeat after me:

Repeat after me:

1070 level performance

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Coby-Aluminum-Brick-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00WLIR25U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nvidia fanboys can be this desperate

like 300watt 1070 levels desperation?

With Nvidia's latest driver gains, more like 1060 3gb performance. The 580 has been bumped down to 1030 performance.

1070 level performance

>RAJA right now at AMD

Vega FE is not for gaming. Try again.

gas the kikes, race war now!

1070 L-LEVEL PERFORMANCE

this is radeon. get your eyes checked

Radeon has much better performance. Get your facts checked. That ONE benchmark is with Vega FE against 1070.

so i guess when vega fe kills p6000 that doesnt mean anything

Sup Forums

yea to most of Sup Forums it wont because we're not 3d animation studios and video editors.

b-but we're gaymers right XDXDDDD

>1070 performance now
>1080 performance in 6 months
>1080ti performance in 1 year

Is like you don't know History, user. Hell, my Fury kicks 1070 ass in some scenarios.

so let me get this right
Sup Forums when amd wins on games
>but it cant beat nvidia on enterprise
Sup Forums when amd wins on enterprise
>we dont care about enterprise we are gumurz

got it

yea even Sup Forums knows AMD dun goof'd with this craptacular launch

>Sup Forums when amd wins on games

that rarely happens if at all

>1070 level performance
But it's between the 1080 and the 1080ti, at least it should be. Guess we'll know more when benchmarks are out on the 14th.

the sentient leather jacket is calling he forgot to give you a free sticker

>that rarely happens if at all
>I've been paying attention to the graphics market for AT LEAST 2 years now

This thread was started by a serial shitposter spammer who has been blubbering "1070 level performance" for months. You are wasting your time trying to talk any sense into the retard.

I've been following since fermi bro. the last shallow ATI victory

Yeah I've seen his posts. He's probably the same "AYYMDPOORFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH" guy that's been posting since, what, 2013? I don't know. Sometimes when I want some Sup Forums nostalgia I just search for that quote and see what thread comes up in the archives. 9/10 times it's a 970 vs. 390 thread and those are always fucking great.

No, that is someone else. Though I respect him for his talent and dedication.

Goddammit I was hoping they would for once not fuck up and maybe even compete with the 1080 Ti.
Guess I'll just have to keep waiting for Volta, no need for Nvidia to bring Pascal prices down now.

I mean seriously, I didn't even intend to buy AMD and they still disappoint me, how do they do it?

>mfw 2500k and 390 faggotry are behind us

You think "repeat after me" is actually a different guy? Maybe there are more mentally deranged Nvidiots and shitposters out there than I thought.

more like 380 watts.

There's like three of them.

there are dozens of us; DOZENS!

truth is vega is complete an utter shit

I wanna know what these 'compute units' are about, and why are there only 64 of them?

Why are AMD's deep learning libraries such shite?

Nvidia is putting tensor cores in ONLY their enterprise cards (read: expensive as fuck) this is a huge opportunity for AMD to get their shit together and keep deep learning affordable.

1070 performance (or even better under DX12) with freesync its fine for me.

Enjoy paying expensive proprietary kike tech faggot

The only performance numbers we know so far are with buggy pre-alpha drivers on the FE card.

Card launches in 2 weeks, and they confirmed that they'll be adding tile based rendering to it then. So, once it is ACTUALLY OUT, it might have different performance than the FE card.

> once the drivers

Ohh you poor sap

I got banned from /r/amd because I told them that Vega will just barely match a GTX1080 and may even be closer to a GTX1070 in performance. Serves those fags right.

1070 level performance.

I wonder where are all the AMD shills:

>wccftech leaks was shit, the 375w power draw of the fe edition is fake, tdp=/=watts, wait the gayming drivers, fe is not a gaymen gpu, poor volta, it will be faster than titan xp, vega fe is only a cumpute card, undervolt for better performance, all nvidia cards are overclocked, the reviews are shill. AMD IS SHIT BECAUSE NVIDIA ARE JEW!

Amdrone should stop overhype their shit

> 1070 level performance
1070 was hit w/factory OCed RX 580.

t.leather jacket man

>implying AMD GPUs run on FOSS

Are y'all jealous because you can't wear leather?

No, I'm jealous of 1.7% yields.

lol. no

Not "once the drivers" are done, once the actual card is *available*.

>implying FOSS is useful in real world

1070 level performance

I'm not implying that, retard. I'm making fun of him for implying that AMD is Open Source while nVidia is proprietary.

I never said it was open source, i said that Freesync ITS FUCKING FREE instead of paying the kike taxes of G-sync faggot

Are you literally retarded ?

>Enjoy paying expensive proprietary kike tech faggot
>expensive proprietary
>proprietary

also

>implying paying 100USD more for VEGA than a 1070 is less expensive

It has additional hardware you are paying for.

>Amdrone should stop overhype their shit
They get paid to shit up Sup Forums do you think they'll stop over something like underwhelming performance, or amd being not worth the money?

AMD foss drivers are better than the proprietary ones made by amd.
Really makes you think.

So you like enjoy being jewed

>FOSS shit is better than prop. shit
>Cat shit is better than dog shit

At this point this is not even a joke. The r/amd leddit mods are all from AMD. At least r/nvidia mods are customers.

OP is a fag

And in 1 year nvidia will release something that performs better than 1080ti anyway, so congrats on always being 1 year behind.

Wait, so what's wrong with Vega again?
>Freesync
>4K capable
>VR capable
>priced competitively
>good drivers
>DX12 performance
>HBM2
>mining
Not really seeing the negatives DESU.

Poojet gpu. I bet the thermal material is made of shit

>priced competitively

WRONG !

Also Power Draw

>good drivers

>good drivers, hbmene, mining

>Freesync
Shit sink works like ass
>4K capable
Surely if you consider 30 fps acceptable
>VR capable
640x480 vr capable
>priced competitively
Not if you want better hardware. Anyway with crypto cucks it's fucked
>good drivers
Since when amd has good drivers? They can't even unlock "secret features'. Hell amd can't even publish drivers on montly basis
>DX12 performance
On selected titles that works better on Nvidia anyway
>HBM2
Another overpriced meme that doesn't translate into performance
>mining
And it's supposed to be good?

$499 and it's better than the 1080 tho?

You mean like when the 1080's were catching on fire?

Let's deal with truth if amd performance was any good amd would already posted benchmarks.

Too bad AMD themself said it's going to be 1070 level performance ...

You're wasting your time, this is a shitpost thread started by serial shitposting fanboy and is overflowing with retards. You will gain nothing arguing with the human refuse residing in here.

It's really not going to sell well, and rightfully so; the power consumption is just far too high for casual use. Performance is between a 1080 and 1080 Ti, but even if it was like 2x better than a 1080 it still wouldn't be worth it given the power consumption.

then it should make you feel right at home Aarav. wallowing in shit is your forte.

rolling for programming challenge

>AMD, can you achieve 1080ti-level performance?
>1080-level performance?! What do you need with 1070-level performance?!

All these faggots who came here just to shit on AMD. Before it's even out and before anyone even sees the final reviews. Really fucking pathetic.

poor corporation :( you know where you are right?

>rx vega will be better than vega fe
Don't be stupid

1070 level performance

Its because of clusterfucks like this that I havent upgraded from 1080p resolution

Not going to get nickle and dimed or shell out for a 1080ti

Waiting for $2-400 cards that'll have 40-50fps minimums in 4k

Come on you know its a fail. Everyone including amd drones know it

We all know the final reviews are gonna be worse than the ones AMD have cherry picked

295w with a single blower fan. That's r9 290x reference tier. 1080 ti sc gets hot even rated at 250w.

>Everyone else on the internet: It's going to be somewhere between 1080 and 1080 ti
>Shitposters on sewerchan: HURR DURR REPEAT AFTER ME 1070 PERFORMANCE :^))))))))))))

1070 performance

I'm expecting the final drivers to give 15-20% improvement which will easily put it above the 1080 in some games and on par with the 1080 in others.

AMD are retarded. Why don't they just use their ryzen which is power efficient and put it in a graphics card? noone wants to see another 300w gpu.

Are you dumb?

I found the original design AMD copied from:
Coby cheap chinese speakers.
It even come in AMD colors

>amazon.com/Coby-Aluminum-Brick-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00WLIR25U

Brick

hey cool post user, want to bring it to the next thread?

You seem like a nice girl. Want to be my friend?

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah sure just sit there and endlessly shitpost about how Vega is going to be GT 1030 performance or whatever you waste of space.

5% max.

Amd is faster

Made a nicer image just for (you)

>tfw you're preferred brand of CPU is getting shit on by ryzen, but you can just swap your shill hat and shit on Radeon

only retards have a " PREFFERED BRAND " i buy what is better . if tomorrow nvidia makes shit GPUS and AMDS MAKES a GPU that does 100 fps in all games at 4K i m going to buY AMD , despite me having a 970 , and in the past 4 years i always bought NVIDIA

We first link famous now

s-s-shut up!

>i buy what is better
Nah, fuck Nvidia.

1060 level performance? why do you want 1050 Ti level performance?