/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

old >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

Other urls found in this thread:

notwhat.cd/torrents.php?freetorrent=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

path to *dbits?

my mother said you sucked my pussy on the way out

First for IPT is the best tracker and ElJewCuck is a massive cunt.

what's the best tracker for warez apps?

I'm using warez-bb, but the site is always super slow.

tehparadox seems dead.

What.cd used to be the go-to for applications.

IPTorrents has some, RED barely has anything other than the very popular releases.

It strikes me weird that there isn't a site that has all the scene app releases auto-uploaded.

Warez-bb appears to be the best source right now, but that isn't a torrent site.

/ptg/ lore time

Kyle: AKA demonotaku, the force/entity pulling apart /ptg/ and private trackers in general.

The Anti-Kyle: The opposite of Kyle in every possible way. He has perfect grammar, is an outstanding private tracker citizen, and never complains. If Kyle and the anti-Kyle were to ever come in contact /ptg/ and PT's would all be destroyed.

Kylie: The female (male) Kyle love interest. You can identify her (male) by similar incorrect grammatical errors, or unintelligible gibberish posts.

kyle posters are autistic
red spammers are autistic
seedbox users are autistic

Why don't you watch anime, user?

Does BTN also have sports broadcasts?

PSA: The bump limit on Sup Forums is 310 posts. You will know when the bump limit has been reached when the post count on the bottom right of the page starts showing as italics.

It is generally considered rude to create a new thread for a recurrent general thread unless the old thread is at risk of being pruned. Remember that Sup Forums is a slow board, so you can get away with waiting until the old thread is on page 9 or 10 before creating a new one!

t. kyle lee brown

RED -> TEH -> OT -> IPT -> HDB

what about sdbits?

Try SCC, DH, TL

>just another day
>daily reminder KG hates the animebits and I'm never getting in

I've already seen all anime worth watching.

It's been getting better the past couple of days but the last 3 or so threads have been early. I can't help what my fellow posters decide to do. So I won't apologize for them.

Out of interest, how often do you look for apps that you want a tracker for them? I can't think of much I ever look for. I just check Red and IPT when I need something and 99% of the time I find it.

Not that user but I use brokenstones & TTG for all my app needs.

HDB -> SDB

>macfags

Hello Kylie

wow you're a truly mature person user

go back to retard

Quite a bit actually. It's not that I can't find the application at all on these sites, but I can rarely find the newest versions of these applications if they aren't something like microsoft office or similar in terms of recognition. Warez-bb and tehparadox generally had them all and updated.

Path to SCC from APL?

I don't like private trackers and only use them because they're the best source of most types of media. If DDL sites are better for warez, why wouldn't you just use them?

:^)

Stop with the memes, we can't handle it!

APL -> SCC

path to APL from SCC?

SCC -> APL

It's moreso that my only source right now is warez-bb since tehparadox is dead and I want a secondary in case something eventually happens. I welcome any other DDL sites like tehparadox/warez-bb as well, but this is mainly a torrent tracker thread which is why i specified torrents

if you just enter your scc credentials in to the apollo login (and vice versa), you will see that your account crosses over.

path to APL from APL?

so the other day I started flossing and now I have a job and a girlfriend!!

APL -> SCC -> APL (transitivity)

So is Chalisto A, O or X?

he's definitely not Z, because he's thick as shit. not even joking

hell yeah my dude

same except i have boyfriend. the way he hit my p-spot, you have no idea.

>job and a girlfriend
you've now transcended /ptg/. I'm gonna miss you, playa. good luck out there

notwhat.cd/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

NWCD FREELEECH BOIS GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

congrats to all 1000 members there

Please help me understand this fucking rules.
You have to seed to 1:1 or 336 but you only get a warning if you H&R MORE THAN 40 torrents??? and it only counts as a H&R if you seed for less than 5 days even though they said you have to seed for two fucking weeks (336 hours). Am I a retard or something?

I hardly my antenna high to the Gods so I may get some upload! Praise be to the cabal Gods!

200 torrents and now 1 of them is freeleech. oh wow, awesome!

rut is #1 for apps tbqh

you have to seed for 2 weeks or it gives you a H&R.

If you have 40 H&Rs for > 120 hours, then you get a warning.

Does that make better sense to you?

Gee Is that how numbers work?

I haven't been on rutracker in a bit and haven't ever tried using it for apps. I'll give it a check. Thanks!

Just did a test search on a few apps that are harder to find and they definitely had them and updated. cheers!

is it?

stop fucking with anons.
don't ever download apps from a public tracker

haha, their wording is poor.

regardless, you have to seed for 14 days or you get hit with a HnR. Zap it or keep seeding.

I assume their other text revolves around having x amounts of HnR.

The cracks on private trackers are the exact same ones as on public trackers

>haha
Stop.

WHY

Would admins get butthurt if I modified libtorrent to, during initial seeding, seed the same chunk to every peer at the same time, and repeat for every chunk?

LETS DONATING BOYS

what's the gazelle hack to get a custom title for non TMs on redacted

If I moved to India, I'd be the richest, prettiest man in the country.

do it user!

>using the smiley with a carat nose

ur a gay and a fag

It would probably be bannable since you're purposely slowing down the entire swarm and ensuring that nobody but you can get any ratio.

How do you do this kind of a thing?

[Question] Replacement for RevTT? Must have a donate for upload ratio or freeze option since I am on DSL and can never seed fast enough to sustain my ratio. (self.trackers)

submitted a minute ago by Moobyghost

Also I guess it needs to have open invites or a member willing to throw this dog a bone of an invite.

Thanks for any information one can provide.

Hi, my name Jeff

Get your ass on NWCD. It's based.

The upload page is glorious. It even has a field for dynamic range number

>paying for ratio
wew lad

if only it had uploads :^)

why not get a seedbox if you're willing to pay?

Strictly speaking, you would lose any advantage to get the pieces to everyone in the swarm. There is no way for you to instantly get the pieces to EVERYONE in the swarm at once. The moment that one of them gets part of it, it is already being transmitted to the others before the return message to your client.

MAM DOWN!?!?!?

Seized by the PETA and the NSF. Check the news

rude

shut up puff

I have some spare btc to donate, I want to help scc but not apl. wat do?

joke's on you. i'm not puff, i'm kyle

buy a seedbox from our friends at whatbox

Top private trackers
>1: jpopsuki
>2: animebytes
>3: bakabt

shut up bitch tits

Awesome user! You can't help one but not the other! They're the same!

SCC also accepts Big Black Coins (BBC) after August 1st. Please donate BBC to SCC.

On a serious note, is NWCD worth it at all? I'm on APL, RED, and Waffles with more buffer than I will ever have any use for. I will probably end up getting NWCD anyway just as a backup, but I'm wondering if I should do it sooner rather than later.

who cares? if RED (top dog) ever goes down, you can be sure that NWCD wants RED refugees.

It's NotWorthwhile

Because I'm tech illiterate and I think trackers are a service.

there's a lot of freeleech, sometimes i snatch stuff there instead of RED if I don't want a hit to my ratio. The file naming guidelines are great too.

Do they? I thought they were trying to position themselves as more exclusive. I'm not even sure what routes of entry they have right now. I'm don't believe your assumptions are correct here.

>The upload page is glorious. It even has a field for dynamic range number
>The file naming guidelines are great too.

I wish RED had these things and a RIP approval process. Automated approval can always be faked. Gold Popcorn Waffle is much better desu

>trying to position themselves as more exclusive
It seems like they are so focused on quality and security to the cost of their potential user base. They never had open reg and they don't have invites.

>themselves
they should let their shills know to stop advertising on leddit then.

They recruit on most music trackers

Real talk, what reason would anyone have to use APL over RED these days?

Besides AoM, what's the best tracker for magic/illusions/slight of hand tricks? I'm trying to learn some cool tricks as a hobby

Looks like the insane REDdit spammer is back.

Easy buffer usage, that's about it

Open registration has never and will never be a good thing.