Uhm what is this...

Uhm what is this? Found this behind what was supposed to be a 'wall' my house keeper has my key and can go in whenever apprantley and he told me not to touch anything

it's just an RF cable, what are you, twelve years old?

Coaxial cable. It'll be attached to a TV aerial or satellite dish at the other end.

Stock being paranoid and also stop being a nigger.

That's a coax cable. Probably attached to a hidden camera.

give it back jamal

Nothing to worry about. It was used to connect TV/radio to an antenna or the likes.

return it to the owner tyrone

It bothers me that the center lead is soldered. That should never be necessary.

>skin tone

Nah, just the camera fucking up white balance because of the wall.

Cut that nail, fucking pig

a coaxial cable is used to connect to a radio/tv/cable modem

AYY

That's a long finger you got there ope. I bet you have lots of girlfriends.

Oh thanks ha, and yh I wish I was less paranoid but I'm in some big trouble with the ultra mk so I had to check. Thanks for your messages all and well

looks more like it oxidated

clip your nails Tyreek.

my first impression was that his finger looked freakishly long but if i hold my finger in the same way i can get it to line up with his finger because of the perspective

AnD if the tips it's soldered I remember doing that to connect directly to the pc without the adapter

Strip the copper and sell it

Don't have your hand up your shitty asshole before you take a picture including it

Tyrone stop giving ideas to Jamal

>my house keeper has my key and can go in whenever apprantley and he told me not to touch anything

What the fuck did you mean by this?

NIGGER

I'm asking myself the same thing. . .

DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKINF MK ULTRA. You'd understand my paranoia then. But sure I'm very overwhelmed ATM so I'm not making much sense