/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

old >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/svbnet/Athame
redacted.ch/forums.php?page=3&action=viewthread&threadid=6646
junodownload.com/all/eight-weeks/releases/
karagarga.in/register.php?inviteid=6759d84d35199c2e5340f5d5ce6fa226
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LETS FAKING STATS BOYS

yes
use ratiomaster = master of life

fuck off and die

If I have a seed size of 5TB on HDB [mostly internals] to cross seed there right after I join, should I be more or less set for life?

Hey /ptg/ I think you are faggots but since I just made ETM fuck it I will let you faggots know how to get buffer on RED for free.

Basically Tidal rips are allowed. Just use this program.

github.com/svbnet/Athame

Oh but user you are gonna get my account banned. Nope faggot it is legal.

redacted.ch/forums.php?page=3&action=viewthread&threadid=6646

But what do I download user.

That is easy 2017 albums. Go look at this website and see what albums are dropping. Protip download long albums to save your self some time. Try completion packs for all that buff.

junodownload.com/all/eight-weeks/releases/

Oh,

REMEMBER TO CHECK THE SPECTROS ON WHAT YOU RIP BECAUSE SOME OF THE SONGS ON TIDAL ARE NOT LOSSLESS.

>inb4 delete this

Nope it is too late

This is the next Auckland

use it at your own risk

samekyle
yes, easily. hdb is an easy tracker anyway.

no way it's legit you fagit

Doesn't matter anyway if joining Bib is just for getting into HDB. Musical Mind is shutting down recruitment to HDB everywhere and hasn't been on Bib in nearly two weeks. When he does log on, it'll be to close off the recruitment thread.

fake news

Not so much fake news, but more misleading news
every upload made with that method is another step towards a disabled account

anons were warned about this months ago when the method was initally posted

Why the H*ek does AHD crash every time you click on something

Remember, anime and games are for fag kids.

HDB is easy to seed on.

>If I have a seed size of 5TB on HDB

I only have 500GB on HDB and I do well.

If I wanted the BIG HOSS himself to release a load up my ass, how hard would that be?

Oh, it'll be hard when he does that. Don't you worry your pretty little head off.

>download movie in the morning, and watch
>trumped a few hours later
Always great to avoid a HnR this way!

Why doesn't every site use seeder surge? What would the downside be?

ur mom getting her head bashed in

So no real downside and most trackers are just retarded?
OK then.

Takes us further from the light.

Why is the scene still using HDTV sources?

>tfw another day of never getting in KG

doesn't this just ruin your ratio?

lol

What top animes exists?

naruto

watched

bleach

>Why is the scene still using HDTV sources?

Because they are the easiest and cheapest to rip. Just use a capture card and your existing cable service.

/ptg/ should take scene over

But it looks grainy as shit and the audio is scuffed.

>Thanks a lot for the heads up user. Still curious though why staffers haven't banned yet such an autistic person as he is.
I think it's the Office Space model. They "took care of the problem". The problem was posting. I don't think they care if he interacts with torrents, that doesn't cause pointless flame wars between trackers.

HDTV will only be replaced when people exclusively watch TV via the internet.

>yes
>use ratiomaster = master of life
I think he meant Apollo's emergency stopping of account pruning and torrent deletion so that they don't lose most of their torrents.

Then just stop downloading HDTV rips you idiots. I don't.

Since fucking when is it easier to record from a capture card, then encode, than it is to just download a web-dl and then encode it? It might be faster, but it's not easier.

u trying to hinder our plan to take scene over? it won't well for u bro, promise u that

Just asking. No need to be such a bully

***fixed*** stats

>Since fucking when is it easier to record from a capture card, then encode, than it is to just download a web-dl and then encode it? It might be faster, but it's not easier.

1) you don't encode web-dls
2) you have to pay for web-dls
3) you have to decrypt web-dls in a particular way

It's easier, cheaper, faster, and safer to rip HDTV. That's why it will never die.

Just stop downloading HDTV rips you retard.

u remember when waffle was best and what not? well i rember
it going to be same whit red /& apl

>Since fucking when is it easier to record from a capture card, then encode

Because you can do it with a script. Completely automated. Even without a script the workflow is easy as fuck. Takes very little time with a good PC.

Should I join RED? Is there any point when I'm downloading maybe 20-30 albums a year and can just request them on baconbits or something.

worrst kyle impersanater eva. kill youself

Bonus points are easy enough to accrue, gaining back the GB lost in an hour or two.

So when something has a name like WEB-DL.NTb.mkv, NTb hasn't actually done anything with the file?

Well sure. But it still just eats away your ratio and there's nothing you can do about it. It's a flaw in that sense.

Yeah, it means the audio/video are untouched by the group, just remuxed.

here you go faggot

karagarga.in/register.php?inviteid=6759d84d35199c2e5340f5d5ce6fa226

Are you dumb or something? You don't name a file when you "do something to it". You name it when you want to say that you are the source.

web-dls are just remuxed to mkv

>>>>>>>>>>

holly fuck

I bet that will be in insta ban as soon as they sign up

Cannot find that invite code from the database.

I already used it, nigga

>Wow this guy doesn't know every little single thing about how release groups release & name their files, what an idiot!

You sure got me buddy.

delete dis

/marked/ af

whe're just cross checking your ip with cabal db

>it's an user gets global'd episode

Guys I just realised were part of the deep web xP

>tfw too late
If that was real I appreciate the sentiment though.

>If that was real
It wasn't, bud.

If a group wanted to re-encode a web-dl because they want the filesize smaller, this wouldn't be directly disclosed somehow in the filename?

it was a kyle snitch job

>Invites available for those who will use the site.
>Do not ask if you are not certain you will use it.

Are you implying I'm not certain?

Fuhgeddaboudit.

He's implying that BTN isn't the only place you can currently get a KG invite from, bud.

you can get into KG in the APOLLO ETM forum

I am well aware of the two places recruiting. I just don't want to play the tracker game for thing I'm not interested in just to get a KG invite. It doesn't benefit KG at all.

>HDTV will only be replaced when people exclusively watch TV via the internet.
So, 2001?

SOMEBODY SNATCH MY FUCKING UPLOADS ON RED

>u remember when waffle was best and what not? well i rember
Oh sweetie, stop. It was over the moment they had free signups, the riffraff got in, and they buttfucked their economy with Forever Freeleech and all the losers kept waiting for *someone else* to do all the work.

nobody would ever re-encode a webdl. if they did it would just not be called a web-dl anymore.

All people, user

Go fill my requests peasant.

>25k users
>1 mil torrents
>4.5 mil snatches
>3.5 mil seeds
>20k snatches per day
>144 fl tokens
really, neon? this nobody downloads meme is getting old real quick

post a few, I'll snatch them

Why?

U answered your own question

You might as well, if that's all you download you'll get more than enough freeleech tokens so you won't have to worry about ratio at all.

Is there a way to individually seed torrents on Deluge? I have a bandiwdth cap and need to manage my data and also my hit and runs.. I can't figure out all the goofy fucking "seed algorithms" this thing has is there a way to just make it so everything is off, unless I hit resume, in which case it seeds?

I used to used utorrent, but I guess it has a bitcoin miner in it and its also shit so I stopped. I tried QBittorrent and everything kept stalling every 10 megabytes and when I asked for help I just got memes in return.

>i'm clueless
That figures. Many streamers encypt their streams to stop subscribers downloading millions of songs for free. Spotify does this, for example. You can record/rip the stream but that isn't the same thing. So yeah, if tidal got its shit together, it could close the loophole. Muppet.

Just stop the torrents you don't want to seed. Are you completely tech illiterate?

I do that, but the torrents I leave don't go into seed/queue status like they do in other clients i've used.

>be me
> have 3 digit buffer
> Still have many tokens
> Don't know what to download
>Consider Red a buffer site and invite forum

Life's is good

>till have many tokens
>Don't know what to download
audiobooks, apps, ebooks

Do you have the don't count slow torrents into queue option enabled? I'm not very sure what exactly you're after.

/ptg/ lore time

Kyle: AKA demonotaku, the force/entity pulling apart /ptg/ and private trackers in general.

The Anti-Kyle: The opposite of Kyle in every possible way. He has perfect grammar, is an outstanding private tracker citizen, and never complains. If Kyle and the anti-Kyle were to ever come in contact /ptg/ and PT's would all be destroyed.

Kylie: The female (male) Kyle love interest. You can identify her (male) by similar incorrect grammatical errors, or unintelligible gibberish posts.

Our economy is fine thank you. Only 400,000 torrents behind !

>RED
>Most buffer comes from mainstream shit that can be found anywhere
Private trackers are a meme

>never complains
That's a bad thing though.

>still 11 mil yen left until AB freeleech