Sup Forums what desk chair's do you have/prefer?

Sup Forums what desk chair's do you have/prefer?

my chair (pic related) is getting beat down, looking for a good & not too pricey chair

I had one of those two and the damn metal cracked.

Get an Ikea Markus.

Staples Hyken is sick

Leather chairs are a meme, mesh is the future

Staples Osgood, comfy as fuk

Ikea Markus - $200

Staples Hyken - $71

Staples Osgood - $169

IMO mesh chairs are more comfy in the long run, my room can get pretty fucking hot, which leads to me being a sweaty fuck in leather chairs, gonna go with the Staples Hyken, it fits my budget & indeed looks sick

Still the best

Thinking about getting an ikea Markus as they are £100 down from £130 at the minute.

Anyone got one? Whats it like?

It isn't terrible for the price, but just keep in mind that it has very little adjustability and a hard cushion

got an ikea markus because my old shitty chair was creaking, the markus came creaking from the factory, but at least it's real leather with a 10 year warranty

But that's not an embody. I have one and it's better than the Aeron. Aeron/Steelcase leap is probably best bang for the buck especially lightly used ones, which seem to be common enough to find on craigslist.

Good choice my nigga, I don't know where you're finding it for $71, but I got mine for $120ish and haven't looked back. It's quite adjustable and has like 3000 reviews from black women stating how it fixed their sciatic nerve issues. I recommended it to my brother and sister and they love it too.

It's literally the best budget chair.

Bought a brand new markus for 80€, it was on sale, it's very comfortable for long sessions on the pc and also the design of the chair is very cool unlike those racing look like abominations

I got this for $250 used in pristine condition without the headrest.
It's called the Eurotech ioo.
It has all the ergonomic features you'd expect in better chairs.
The seat can adjust back and forward independently from the back
The back can adjust up and down independently from the chair base.
Arm rests adjusts up, down, in, out and rotates.
The lumbar support and the back rest are separate pieces so it gives pretty good support there, too.
The seat is suspended mesh so you're not sitting on a wood plank like most other chairs.

my niggas i sit on the floor

thanks user

if you type in staples hyken on google it's one of the first chairs recommended it's $71

Can they stand the claws of playful cats though? Serious question, I'd like to change my leather chair.

It goes quite well with my small amount of leg room on my cardboard desk. Not even kidding. Pic related.

Forgot the fucking picture lmao.

If you don';t believe I have a cardboard desk. Here's proof user.

Arch Linux by the way not windows. It's just my DE is deepin because I think it looks nice.

Nice.

I don't know if that's the right chair fellow user, make sure you're getting the right one!

No idea, it's been pretty resilient thus far but the only things that can really get torn are the seat and backing. I reckon it would fare as well as any other mesh chair.

fuck. it isn't.

but it looks exactly like it though, maybe a generic brand, still going with it though.

Good luck then user, I'm sure it will be fine.

The Staples Hyken has a mesh back and seat. That $71 dollar one has a mesh back and fabric seat.

A dirt cheap chair with a cushion will probably go flat on you in a matter of months. I'd go with the real thing, mesh seats are comfy forever.

ok bb

currently putting away savings to buy a PC, but since I sit in my chair a shit ton, I guess it'd be a worthwhile investment to get a nice chair

My go to is a Equa stool but also have and use a Nelson Swag Leg Armchair, pair of Eames, leather Krug, a Leap, an Aeron, and a Global generic task chair.

and an Amicus

I regret purchasing my gaming chair

user did you get a DXRacer or something?

Eurotech makes some of the best chairs in the office furniture industry and they have lifetime guarantees. $250 for that chair is an outright steal, as they go for more than double that

I'm getting racing buckets for my car, I might use the factory leather seat as a computer chair

Make sure not to get the pleather one, mine cracked after 3 years.

Took it back for warranty, and had it replaced with the fabric one, so much better.

Why don't I ever see you in /bst/?

Are you actually going to track your 911 or are you just replacing the perfectly good seats to be a faggot.

What is the best desk chair if I have unlimited money.