Here is the problem: It’s Android...

>Here is the problem: It’s Android. Android is an open source (mostly) operating system that has to be neutral to all parties. This sounds good until you get into the details. Ever wonder why a Samsung phone has a confused I array of photo options? Should I use the Samsung Camera? Or the Android Camera? Samsung gallery or Google Photos?’ Gundotra said.

windowslatest.com/2017/08/01/former-microsoft-calls-iphone-best-smartphone/

thenextweb.com/google/2017/07/31/google-exec-android-iphone-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2475805/iphone-8-specs-price-and-release-date-apple-accidentally-confirms-face-id-unlocking-feature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first link doesnt exist anymore.

and I agree, andriod has way too much fucking shit.

>when people who work in various tech fields would rather choose the easiest option instead of understanding the technology

Absolutely disgusting.

I can understand this from a non-tech oriented consumer perspective, but this is just plain retardation.

also the outdated linux kernel...
google is developing a new mobile OS, codename fuchsia.

>people so stupid the cant try things and make a choice exist

i want off this rock

>the man behind google plus

that explains why he is such a moron

>iPhone camera shilling is back in order to sell appletards newer iPhones because it has a "better" camera and it's "faster".

I think this is underrated.

The only counter to be made is that it was said from a marketing perspective to appeal to consumers.

Of course apple wants sales on their end. But there is an underlying problem here with Android. It's convoluted and it's only getting worse. Nobody in the Android field are making any changes to unify the platform and provide any new features without making their own replacements.

I for one do have to say. The photo apps are fucking atrocious. With OnePlus shipping the most useless and broken gallery app out of the entire range. Samsung has it right with albums and privacy mode that extends beyond leaving the app and locks when the phone locks.

>my time is totally worthless, let me spend 2 calendar years ricing my desktop and a good week researching a fucking camera on my phone
lolling @ your sad lyfe

Really the problem is with YOU, the user. Why would you settle for less? My Samsung Galaxy S8+ has 256GB plus internal storage. And I can upload as much pictures I want to the cloud without limits.

Depends on the phone. I've always been able to update my Android just fine.

So what if he wants to rice his desktop and phone? Still beats the shit out of your gay ass phone. Enjoy getting butt fucked by Tim Cook. He is increasing the price on the iPhone.

>theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2475805/iphone-8-specs-price-and-release-date-apple-accidentally-confirms-face-id-unlocking-feature

>He is increasing the price on the iPhone.
EVERY fucking time. poorfags have LITERALLY NOTHING on the iphone except shitposting about the price. kek

Nigger I had Benihanas for fucking lunch today. You think I give a shit about another $100 that I make in less than half a day especially when my company provides those phones and laptops? All I have to do is tell the guys in IT I'm trying to get the new phone and they'll hook it up.

Well,
>better screen on high end Android phones
>more ram so apps aren't forced to close and reopen when multi tasking
>Able to download 3rd party apps without having to jailbreak
>roms
Any other questions?

Google CONFIRMS that iPhone is the best.

Android: for pajeets by pajeets.

>not using a noname Android chinkphone and FDroid

It's your own fault for being cucked by American corporate marketing, user.

I use the default camera app that came on the phone and then use Bluetooth to transmit files to my laptop for editing, processing, and posting.

Obviously, your parents never taught you how to manage your money. Its really the opposite. You'll be poor by the time you'll want to retire and I'll be on a beach tipping my glass at you. Cheers fuckers

What? You mean having multiple manufacturers who don't work together to create a common app ecosystem results in fragmentation? It's almost as if most businesses are dysfunctional and bad at serving their customers.

>Nigger I had Benihanas for fucking lunch today. You think I give a shit about another $100 that I make in less than half a day especially when my company provides those phones and laptops? All I have to do is tell the guys in IT I'm trying to get the new phone and they'll hook it up.

>He is increasing the price on the iPhone because a clickbait website says so

god you guys are idiots

>use my sisters iphone for a few seconds
>no return key, or multi-process button
>immediately turned away from it

Oh I forgot you don't use Google or Android..

Here you go idiot

there is no leak. it's all clickbait whose only source is a fucking analyst you retard.

Android has some much deeper issues than just "oh, what app should I use?"

It's a deeply fragmented OS. I still probably won't get an iPhone because of the total lack of customization but Android is NOT without its many various flaws.

Capitalist pigdog shills are so BTFO so they can only ignore the true masters of the world.

Sure Android isn't ideal. ios while comfy, is basically useless without a jailbreak.

>tfw Moto G
>tfw there is only Camera and Gallery
What the fuck is wrong with Samsung?

Just you wait and see.. Happens every fucking year.

>new iphone
>$850
>next year
>new iphone with nothing new
>$1100
Seriously? How do you not see this? Where the fuck do you see the innovation? And Tim Cook sharing his gay pride isn't one of them.

If I could torrent freely I would get an iPhone.

Most carrier make you lease the iphone now instead of buying it out, so even poorfags can afford them now.

>Most carrier make you lease the iphone now instead of buying it out, so poorfags can be tricked into thinking they can afford them now.
ftfy

> >better screen on high end Android phones
Unnecessary detail. Anything above 400 (hell, even 326) ppi is wasting battery
> >more ram so apps aren't forced to close and reopen when multi tasking
iOS is very good at managing background apps, reducing their sizes in memory alot further than android can
> >Able to download 3rd party apps without having to jailbreak
Fair point
> >roms
>muh pajeet roms