easy to use, fool proof

Just like Android then.

status n shiet

women are excellent judges of quality

>overpriced
>fisher price level learning curve
>popular
Why wouldn't they love it

And with one picture ypuve captured everything wrong with modern women...good job OP

rich guys love them too

Easy to use, social status, good camera for snapchat, simple, easy to get a cute case.

>upperclass American SCUM thinks that his liberal arts college classmates represents all women worldwide

I don't know a single woman irl that uses any kind of apple product at all faggot android phones are far more commonplace.

they're fashion accessories sold at the mall, next to the women's clothing stores
you figure it out

Yea, mudcoloured men and they're more feminine than women

im a slag otaku

we can't deny after women's liberation society has progressed a lot

Why women have periods?

>women

Do you go outside? Everyone's got an iPhone.

Why poorfags love bragging about their $29/mo phones?

Because nigga we wuz rich n sheeeit

Because iPhones are fashion items.

Some internal need to fit in, or maybe advertising.

Because women care about public image because the sole purpose of the female gender is to show off sex and sex appeal. Obviously fashion is part of that and iPhones are fashionable. Every now and then other brands strike with something that doesn't look like utter trash but still Apple products can be shown in public without looking like a utilitarian goofball.

Marketing is much more effective on women. Also, iOS is colorful.

REMINDER ALL WOMEN = WHORES

Including your mother, she was the biggest one of them all.

Women reflect the condition of society. If the society is decadent and decaying women will also reflect these qualities.

American women, that is. In most of the world, both men and women largely use Android phones. Not to say that Android isn't rubbish too, mind you...

Indeed, that fucking whore.

No shit

Why do normalfags always defer to this retarded emotional argument

Iphone question:
Never bought one before, but looking to get one used for wife or work. Is there a dependable way to check icloud lock by imei before buying? Search turns up a lot of shady looking websites that either want money or advertise themselves as reet hakkers.

Seeing those British slags makes me kinda glad that island is fucking off out of the EU.

Why women have dozens pairs of shoes?

where is this shit from

Fashion accessories

Buy it from a reputable ebayer (PayPal will suck your cock if any things wrong) or in person, meeting at your carriers store.

Hard for their ex boyfriend to hack in to, unlike Android.

Where do you live? In bin Laden's cave?

Not all women

Femanon here. Read through this thread is pretty amusing. Soooo many virgins lmao.

Stop that, you know it's not true. iOS is totally locked down and always works exactly how Apple intended it.

Why do old farts always always have iGay phones then?

Because Apple = social status.

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html

>Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

>They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes. When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative. And it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman; they recognised her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian-Teutonic stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious, to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who, in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do anything and everything they please.

The scary part (for you).

Some of us aren't virgins, some of us played the game and ended up with the same opinions.

Women are objectively shit in (current year). Hopefully you live long enough to watch your sex enslaved for being insuffrable brats.

>Some of us aren't virgins

L O N D O N

that is what women usually do when faced with benign truth
>laugh

im a japanese coloqulism

Elaborate user

because feminism promotes such behavior

I wasn't the femanon but that incel talk is a dead giveaway. You gotta stop living like that user. Go outside sometime and talk to a 3d girl.

you can tell i wasn't that user either
well you couldn't

>incel
projecting much?

how dare ppl have fun without letting me stick my dick inside them!! but also fuck them for letting other guys fuck them . holy shit i hate women so much why dont they talk to me x.x

>ive been with women before, sure they were drunk dumbasses from the bar who expect 2 live off their husbands money but wow all women suck no 1 is cool

brits get drunk from alcohol free beer m8 also top kek they look like hookers

Can I see your feminine cock?

Simple products for simple minds

delete this

Women are really touchy when it comes to
"muh shin-e thing xd" so if all their friends have iPhones (for example) they fear they may get shunned for having a different phone.
TLDR: Peer Pressure.

It's a natural repellent against Sup Forums nerds

are there no benches in britain?

it's pretty :3

These fine ladies must be British.
The inbred look is distinctive

>one women is representative of them all

hi virgin hahahahaha

Of the women in know at work only 2 or 3 use android but it's always samsung .I phones are locked town and easy for them to use also adverts on fb+social status

Because women are fucking retards that's why. Every girl I've dated or known has been a fucking idiot at one point or another. And we're talking waaaaaay more retarded than the shit you'd expect from a man

>Cats usually don't give a shit about their kids though
>You stupid as fuck
>How is this Sup Forums relate again?

I'm more concerned why they spend most of their time on fb or instagram.

Who are you quoting?

he's from reddit, cut some slack

why do you all hate women ?
but wanna kys because no gf?

>be me
>le devops meme
>deal with 99% linux/solaris servers at work + RH workstations
>have T420
>use an iPhone because I hate smartphones and couldn't care less for customization but having a dumbphone isn't viable anymore unfortunately
fucking sue me

Status
Herd behavior, women are very prone to it.

Who hurt you user?

normies, and especially women are obsessed with status and Apple caters to these people that want to feel / look rich by permanently financing a fucking chinkphone "Designed™ in Cupertino™ California™ by Magical™ Apple™ Geniuses™"

tldr: this

Yeah, I'm calling a big bag of bollocks on this one. every fiat 500 driving basic bitch has one

cuz women only care about status & how are they perceived by the rest of women

apple -> expensive -> she has to have money - > she has to be succesful

They look pretty.

>femanon
>666
heh

You stupid? Women drive the decay of society.

They think we had loving families.

Another provoc clue?

Because it was in my mind to get it designed for women?
Hmm. Where was I that day when I mentioned that?
Was it near the back of the living room behind the couch or in front of it? Hmm...

I wondered why Alex Jones was holding an Iphone when he videoed a "Fuck you Mark Zuckerberg;".

I'm watching the Bloomberg video of "building the facebook empire".

Wonder why I mentioned fake news being a threat to democracy in 2008/09?

No politics here.

That's just it.

What's wrong with having very revolutionary ideas.

What's wrong with competition?

I do have a problem that for ten years I haven't seen anything surface other than upgrades to the plans. It's cool its lasted ten years.

But in some ways I am disappointed.

I suppose people should be disappointed in me, but its not justified.

Of course I'm not Mark. But I did want to connect the world and sort of virtualize a community. At that time the blueprint was blue collar America.

I see the slogan now behind him in the video/docu, however little of it.

It's really taken nerve/courage for me to watch the videos all this time later, scouring away...

Richard
fbfounderNative

I also watched the interview with Melinda Gates. It apparently seemed like it was about Mr. Buffet and his philanthropy. She said that she traveled out to remote areas three times a year and that she done it all the time.

What struck me was that she mentioned someone else's wealth, you better be careful.

I made contact with a disclosure to Mr. Buffet in 2014. From what I recall, BH came to Mobile shortly thereafter.

That interview was stamped for Feb. 2017.

I don't know if she was trying to handle the reporter's questions or what. That's what I thought.

Someone else's wealth...
Hmm...

Something to think about when I think of coming up with Bing and the design and investing in touch screen phones...

Hmm...

Richard
fbfounderNative

The female race is a flock animal.
They are easy to market and manipulate with the power of the perceived heard.
Apple really nailed the marketing.
Also the products are sleek and fool proof.

thats because the only women you know irl are your mom and your sister, neckbeard. neck yourself

I am you, you are me. I have a MacBook now though because corporate can't into full disk encryption on Linux laptops yet. I hated it at first but it just works and really all I need are chrome, iterm2, and sublime text. Iterm2 is pretty sweet and spectacle makes window management nice. Anyway I like the mbp now, but really my requirements are low and I just like my tools to work so I can focus on writing code and working on systems. Apple stuff just works and stays out of my way.

>t. mactoddler

This mac toddler has been using Linux since 1995, were you even born yet or were you just an actual toddler?

>t. wizard

Is that Fiona from shrek on the right?

It really is, first thing I thought was British

Men have allowed women to drive the value of their pussy up.

Marketing

you cant fool me again, satan

because chad and tyrone use them

>early aughts
>teacher insists we use macs
>atrocious interface etc generally hate them
>ask her if i can just use a PC instead
>her: "no, professionals use macs"
>me: "what does it matter, as long as i get the same result"
>her: "all the people in hollywood use macs, they're just better"
>me: "what is it better at?"
>her: "it's better for professionals"
Spent the rest of the rest of the day using a shitty old mac with a shitty mac mouse grinding my teeth and wishing an untimely death upon her.
Women should be banned from tech, in return they can have hysteria and make-up tutorials.

married with 2 kids actually but nice try bud.

wanna know the secret? stay away from anyone who looks like the bitches in OP pic.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

It's marketed to literal cattle

I had a cat that had kitties three times, and let them die each time.
Also how come only the cat is burnt and not the kitties?

what class was that for?