Am i fucked?

am i fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGFhc8R_uO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly.

You need to take very fine tipped pliers or tweezers and try to bend those back to the exact same shape as the others very, very carefully.

its 2 pins no problem dude. Use the tip of an empty mechanical pencil to bend them back.

yeah ill fuck you

are you cute

I dont know man, I think you're boned

yeah you should probably just throw it out

If you can get strong magnification and light and some fine tools and a handrest its worth a try. But don't just half ass re-align with big tools the springs are more complicated than that. Every part of spring's shape needs to be adjusted.

Just gently move the pins back into place. Unloaded mechanical pencil or tweezers to push the pins over to the side until they are where they need to be.

Better to just precisely undo the bend by nudging it back into place than to grasp it too hard and have to re-shape the whole thing

A sewing needle might also work...

You should try to fix it but you are almost certainly completely fucked.

you know what to do

why, why did they have such an awful design?
whatever happened to ZIF?

I've fixed worse. Just remember that it's important that it lays in the correct spot AFTER pressure is applied. You have to account for the springy nature of these fuckers when bending them back in place.

Usually I use the corner of a spare razor or utility knife.

>shaking like crazy
>sweatingpepe.jpg
>goes in just fine

Why would you put the fragile pins on the more expensive, smaller, easier to drop, harder to cap CPU?

Yes.

That motherboard looks shit tier anyway with that green PCB

if I had any skills, I'd put it in slow motion and put music from the interstellar docking scene

link somewhat related

>a motherboard is bad if it doesn't look good
go back to

because not everyone buys an intel extreme edition CPU. also a mobo has more components and more work gone to waste in replacing it than one CPU die.

Well those people should get a job.

>more work gone to waste
Clearly you have no understanding of modern CPU fabrication.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGFhc8R_uO4

Yeah whatever poorfags, get a real motherboard.

Done.

not even that user but thank you

AM4 sockets do not have this problem.

>the most expensive motherboards eg servers boards have green pcb
why are vidya players such faggot

I bet OP is.. >﹏

Just RMA it and claim it shipped like that.

You killed this board. I want you to know that.

depends do u have Alzheimer's?

I had a problem like that. Fixed it with a microscope and tweezers

parkinson is shaking user, alzheimer makes you forget.

>2268x4032
stop

It adds a lot of cost to whatever side you put the pins on, and since 9/10 times a CPU/mobo fault is going to be on the motherboard side, it makes more sense to put the expensive stuff on the part that won't fail as often.
Unless you're intel 'cause fuck you.

depends do u have Alzheimer's?

Maybe. Try to fix it with a needle.
I have a Mobo w/bent pin, works fine and even overclocks.

Because not everybody is retarded enough to drop their CPU. You shouldn't be allowed access to a computer if you're so incompetent that you can't transfer a CPU from the box to the socket without fucking something up.

Even if you somehow manage it, PGA pins are a LOT more sturdy and much easier to bend back into position if they get bent. LGA pins are a nightmare to repair and frequently snap off entirely.

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

time for a new socket, goy--- fellow consumer. can't wait for Intel's newest CPUs, you too?