I'm fucked Sup Forums. used piratebay to grab latest edition of TLD and got hit with malware...

I'm fucked Sup Forums. used piratebay to grab latest edition of TLD and got hit with malware. Can't access system restore because it;s disabled. I am so fucked. What the fuck do I do???

install gentoo

macOS doesn't have that problem

Did you try turning it off and back on again?

I know. but I am literally shaking rn. wat do

Did you think of reinstalling your OS from disk? Because that's what 99% of the people on this board would do if they got a virus.

Hell most of us do that multiple times a year for shits and giggles.

Installed from USB and not disk so I think I am fucked period. oh well

Christ, I didn't mean literally 'from a disk'.

Reinstall from a USB if you need to.

Backup.
Format.
Re-install.

stop posting, idiot

doesn't matter. trashing my HDD and reinstalling windows on a new one. thanks though

here is your (You)

Goddamn you're retarded. Just reinstall it on the one you're using.

not even going to risk it. I know I'd cave and try to keep my files and get reinfected. literally no point whatsoever in keeping it

At least wipe your HDD and re-use it instead of trashing it.

I can't do it. I'm gonna put it in a safe or something. I've got all the pictures I've saved over eight years on thisthing. fuck me for being too dumb to backup my files

Reinstall Windows and restore your backup.

You're just dumb period. Please fuck off.

yes I know. I also know Sup Forums is not personal tech support, but the loss has left me with no place to go and no purpose in life anymore

Read a book, you whiny baby.

SOMEBODY HELP THAT POOR TOON TURTLE

you're right. I've gotta learn to wipe drives from cmd prompt in windows install and just restart fresh. time to stop being a fag. thanks again Sup Forums, I feel better already.

WTF is TLD?

on, that "The Long Dark" game. pirated it from TPB and got what I deserved for not using private trackers lol

okay. You need to test on a VM whenever you pirate a gayme.

LOL

Good job retard, if you were using a decent antivirus instead of Common Sense Meme 2017, that thing would been stopped before it had a chance to do anything.

mistake on my end. many mistakens on my end desu. shoulds have taken the first advice and just installed gentoo (working on it now, lost my usb w/ windows on it)

You're an idiot. Stop using Windows. Stop playing video games on PC. Stop downloading shady shit.

yes it does

nope it cant get viruses

my common sense is not pirating executables

Get off this board

>he thinks only executables can have viruses

Fuck off nigger

fuck no all the learning I should have done years ago is available here. I'm going to stick around and not post outside this thread and see what knowledge I can absorb to not be such a retarded shitass moron anymore

Don't post, lurk more

This can't be real.

owned

you remind me of someone, where do you live

>just installed gentoo
You like pain don't you?
Just install mint for heaven's sake.

Recover from Backup or pur the HDD in to another pc(preferrably Linux) and rescue the data

>people still use torrents
fucking poorfags

>windows
Ayy lmao

install maleware bytes and avast antivirus. look in your uninstall area and find anything recent and fishy. search up the most common popup or program that comes up.

But gentoo is alright

What is TLD? Anything software? Yeah don't download ANYTHING software from public torrent sites.
Backup and reinstall.

Why are you still playing the lost and damned?