How far are we from being able to upload our consciousness and mai waifu as an Ai to a matrix-like program?

How far are we from being able to upload our consciousness and mai waifu as an Ai to a matrix-like program?

Not being with her is suffering

Probably a couple weeks.

Christina a shit

You a shit

I'll dump while I wait for serious (considering its sci-fi) answers.

1/x

2/x

3/x

T_T

Megumin is the one and only waifu.

Whatever rocks your boat, Kuriso is mine, MINE

4/x

Why do you fear death?

Kurisu* so sorry

I don't, I fear a life without Kurisu

5/x

Yeah but like, your waifu is shit

Nah, that's just like your opinion, man.
For example, imho you are waifu a pile of trash.

6/x

Agree to disagree :^)

real boys like other boys, not some made up fantasy character.

>being a literal fag

she's not made up if you love her

There are still too many variables between here and there to be able to see anything. We're already seeing technology get bigger again, then we'll need to go post silicon, then there is the question of civilization staying in such a state that allows for progress, all kinds of ethics problems. Can humans even create software that advanced or does it require post singularity?

Gen two VR might even be sufficient to fool your mind for a few hours which I'll happily settle for

An upload of your consciousness if possible would actually just be a copy of you. Then there would be two of you. You wouldn't get to experience the digital life either, but the copy would. Sorry.

I'll settle for vr, if she has a good enough ai to fool me

I wish for it every day. However, that future is probably beyond our lifetime-- probably beyond everyone's lifetime. We were born in the wrong attractor field, user.

>Megumin
no tits.

yeah no.

this one here's mine

who 3D here

Thank you for introducing me to gemma like a month ago. I've been loyal to her ever since.

You just finished steins;gate 0 didnt you?

She's a good girl.

Last user in the reply chain was me, I finished it the week it was released (last winter). I don't really care how, just give me my waifu's Amadeus.

Steins;Gate 0 was trash, kys

>finally decided I should play the VN after seeing the anime 3 times
>get stuck when it asks me to press a button to open the phone

Im still on Steins;gate, I have the entire science adventure series. Cant wait to join you
in the mesmerizaion.

>tfw S;G0 anime is going to be shit
>tfw S;G ELITE is going to ruin the original story
>tfw R;N DaSH is just a cashgrab
>tfw Frau best girl

go back.
stay back.

>kys
>niggerspeak on my board
You first.

If you're playing the PC version, the phone is accessed by moving your mouse to the edge of the right side of the window. I can't remember the controls for the console version, but I don't remember it being very complicated. Probably was a D-Pad button to pull it up.

Make sure you read Chaos;Head. It's quite the wild ride.

>I'm not a weeb

>I'm not a weeb
get off this website casual

Check the help, there is a key

>reading muh di-sword the VN

> browsing an anime image board
> Not a weeb

>go to download Soumei Eichi no Cognitive Computing since I don't have it
>no seeds on nyaa

Is being a weeb a requirement for Sup Forums? I've lurked here for quite a while and it feels like this is one of the more closet boards on this site.
>watching muh di-sword the anime
The anime was trash, but if you don't like the VN, and by extention Taku, why are you on Sup Forums?

>I'm not a weeb

>Taku
He's a fucking insufferable faggot.

>weeb

>I'm gonna go on gay.com/forum/tech and I'm gonna call people faggots there. hehehe.. funny, rite? Anyway, I'm not faggot myself. I've only sucked dick once.

the post

>Is being a weeb a requirement for Sup Forums?
yes
fuck off back to tumblr, plebbit, facebook.