>wooden screws
>1.7%

Go!

3 4

>drivers

only newfags even care about this tired injoke

here is your (((you)))

I posted on Sup Forums when it was still about guro

The verite chip will surpass the 3Dfx Voodoo chip any moment now.
We only need the right microcode.

>mfw been here for 6 years
>mfw i have never seen this a single time
I-I'm not that new, i-i swear!
The summer heat is j-just a coincidence!

praise kek

Dude to the right if OP has antifa social club hoodie on

Sup Forums used to be full of crap

CIA niggers xDDDD
am I Sup Forums yet????

wooden screws

I have a finger box.

oh fuck please tell me you have the picture?

pepe wasn't hijacked by Sup Forums and was used as a common reaction image with a few edits

b-but I've only been here 2 years sempai. xD hahahahahaha xD XD hahaha XD XD

I've been a 4channer Sup Forums subscriber since I got the internet

sage used to be visible and the options field was email
am I an oldfig yet

gotchu senpai

sage goes in every field

Install gentoo X----DDDDD

>am I Sup Forums yet????
have you shaved your legs?

3.5 + 0.5

How is that proof you aren't new?

over the years I heard many times about wood screws, 1.7% and porkchop shoulders but noone ever explained what it is so I only know it's about nvidia
someone help me please

Who else misses madeline here?

She was such a legend. Every thread with her in it would get derailed into a spectacular trainwreck within a minute.

He still is :)

google will do the best job here
hints: GTX480 with any keyword

install gentoo

anyone remember taylor swift

Fuck off back to

Only proof I have is a pic of my Dell with a crt on Sup Forums taken in 2007 with the exif data from the camera. Had been here for maybe 6 months when I took that pic?
I'll tell you we need new users and better moderation(our mods have been better lately) more than anything. It was all the 15 year old new friends that made this place what it was back then. A thriving Sup Forums (Sup Forums and Sup Forums now too I guess) is how you slowly get people interested in the other boards to take a look.

cow2beef.exe

Hi. See, this is the usefulness of having a tripcode sometimes.

and here we are again
guess I'll never know the meaning behind these memes

I would ask these legs on date. Too bad the rest of your body probably doesnt look like girl.

Where are you on the scale?

twist harder nigga

Nothing but inane comments

I'm pretty new and I know this

Sup Forumsuro

Remember that forum/message board called inanecomments from ~2011?

>Quick, prove you arent new!
I can't post Sup Forumsore on a sfw board, faggot.

Sup Forumsuro

How 'bout some techloli/g/y?

Quick, prove you aren't a retard!

Oops, too late.

Funny but still pretty new

TOLD STATUS:
[ ]TOLD
[X]FUCKING TOLD

>antifa

Dumbass.

desu!

Sometimes I think I'm the only 30yo on chan, and it gets me kinda hard to think of all the kids bedrooms I'm plugged into.

install gentoo

What a coincidence. I was here 6 years ago for the first time too. I was 9 years old back then. Sup Forums was so lively back then however. It was the only thing that kept me from cutting myself again. My father abused me as a kid. When I was living with my dad all I ever did was sheep shearing during the day and abused during the night. So I moved out with my mom 6 years ago that's when I discovered the Internet. I was blown away by the fascinating technology and used a PC for the first time ever. That's when I discovered Sup Forums as well. I saw the word "Technology" and straight away clicked it. Sup Forums was so lively. Sup Forums was so funny. Sup Forums was also very informative. Every time I felt down, I turned on my PC and read almost everything single thread that I don't even realise that I was feeling down. Everything just lighten up for me, thanks to Sup Forums. I was merely a lurker back then but just for this once I thought that maybe I should express my gratitude towards Sup Forums for everything during these best of times.

Thank you, Sup Forums.

I gotcha senpai

In-Elite, Pork Shoulders.

wasnt this a b meme? cant recall

But I am new, OP.