/nrg/ Nyaa Replacement General

PreviousThis thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

Links
>pastebin.com/40aFT7CN

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

Latest news
>Stat scraper is probably up again
>PantsuDev is back from vacation
>Kilo is still a fag

General updates on the site
>Torznab api
>RSS feeds fixed
>Performance issues fixed
>Python uploading script
>Torrent file generation
>More frontend fixes
>Editing and deleting torrents
>Public mod log
>Filesize searching
>Audio captcha
>Language flags like anidex
>Mobile app
>Customizable mascots by URL
>DB clean up
>Text board
>Refactor done

As for the coming weeks
>Improve scrapers to scrape more sites
>Move db dumps to just nginx to prevent any issues/corruption
>Tags
>Anidb integration
>Add in the nyaa.si and anidex scrapers into the main program

Dev live server:
>dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu / #nyaapantsu-dev on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=http://mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=http://mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
animebytes.tv
nyaa.si/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=abyss 4
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=abyss 04
nyaa.si/view/945259
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/297885
npmjs.com/package/json-comments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of a loser would use a Nyaa clone that has ads?

Pantsudev, I hope you fucking ban that faggot kilo or at least QC his fucking PRs cause everything he fucking touches breaks. He's killing your site. Get rid of him. The site is even more unusable since hut on a stick after he came around.

He's also a rude piece of shit.
Then again he's only 18 (and already a NEET).

I wonder where it all went wrong for him.

the stats appear to be working.

>&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=http://mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=http://mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
Thats a nice tracker list there

> time for some smugposting
With this I know there's at least three people complaining about your shit, pantsu state is sad. It has already been three months, you killed the little hope remaining, good job faggot.

hey, I used the qbit plugin and downloaded some Naruto
thanks a bunch
>that ending
doesn't even become hokage wtf desu.

Why don't use bootstrap? Your design is purely shit.

Incompatible with mascots.

Why? Just put that Chinese girl on background, You can do it.

Is old pantsu.cat site hosted somewhere?
I remember some tools used to be hosted there.

So is this site usable nao

>site works fine on desktop
>site works fine on phone
Why a non-pajeet web developer to use Bootstrap?

this

Explain the pantsu points thing to me, is it like e-hentai?

>site doesn't work fine in IE & default Android browser due to CSS variables usage
Totally non-pajeet.
inb4: use normal browsers reeeeeee we won't support shit reeeeeee

What part doesn't work fine in IE?

how do you put together go and apache?

Because it's 2017, you retard.

seed pls

>default Android browser
Explain. I don't see why instead of fixing it someone will choose a bloat framework.

Because he can't design something properly.

animebytes.tv

You're welcome.

Seed the metadata so I can verify the file you faggot. I have the K-on movie.

Hello anons, what do you think of this recolor i made?

very shit
How about asking on /gd/?

Sorry

Daily reminder this shitty mirror is CANCEROUS.
The owner of NyaaPantsu a racist manchild.

The better alternative to use is :
nyaa.si/

Thank you.

Better than current colorization, but probably everything is better than current colors.

Classic nyaa still better than alternatives.

You know what? I should buy an onahole.

need more mascot!

>google "nyaa"
>.si is the very first result
akuma or ewhal please fix this

Not sure if right board but what is better (price, quality, endurance)? Onahole, fleshlight, tenga flip, girlfriend or just stick with my hand?

check /jp/

they won't bite if you don't act stupid

what does this mean? ( ・ω・)
it's on dev, the gray outs have class="torrent-info hidden"

it was akuma's doing
don't worries user, i already fixed it

is it a good idea to display topic you've read as gray out like some rss reader?

I can't really see it being ever useful, and the visual changes it'll bring would probably stand out so much it would be annoying to browse the website

Shut up, kilo.
You only break stuff.

>AB down

Please no.

Why can't we have a clean unbloated site? What makes people like bloat? I miss old nyaa

>come home
>it's done

there is an android apo on f droid

too bad horrible fags release in the other nyaa

Hi everyone! It's that annoying faggot who searches for HorribleSubs releases who's here again!

>nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=abyss 4
Doesn't turn up the 720p release

>nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&userID=0&q=abyss 04
This does, however.

seems like the seed stats on sukebei is fixed! congratulations! for the science of course

can you fix the search bar so it doesn't expand now please?

How do i use pantsu RSS with taiga?

I saw kilo fixing this. Should be on a future update I presume

Based kilo

#[email protected] Join us in our IRC channel for XDCC bots and discussion of your favorite ANIMES.

Please leave a message / notify us if you discover a video corruption issue. Thanks.Scraped From: nyaa.si/view/945259

pls fox

Those fags can't be foxed...

Regarding tagging we currently have tag support for
>anidb
>vndb
>quality
>dslite
What other tags would you like to see?
Next update will include more fixes, tagging and oauth2 for more secure sign in with the mobile app.
You can reverse proxy golang behind apache or nginx or have it entirely standalone.
Been fixed
Asking tomleb about this.
You can disable all of the weeb stuff use another theme.
We still need to do a proper nyaa.se classic theme.
Nothing is currently up.
Doko.moe has most of the things pantsu used to host.
People who consistently do proper tags their tags will be rated higher.
Bootstrap is meant for rapid templating.
We used it for templating them moved away from it.
Stats should hopefully be more stable now.
Scrapers are still being improved though.
I'd assume the same way you use it with other rss feeds.
Shame fdroid is slower than me to update things.

inb4 some shitty game you have to play to unlock stuff.

So what makes this better than nyaa.si? Everyone I know uses that site.

That everyone you know isn't using it...

The UI is a hell of a lot better looking

We will also probably trial image proxying soon.
Akuma also finished announcements as well.
No none of that shit.
It's purely for weighting tags.

Soft/hard subs, year release of original material, kbps of lossy audio, if it needs a password, chapters?, demography, pantsu shots?, batch/complete torrent?...
Am I asking too much??

Why are there no K-On torrents with trackers on pantsu?

Please scrape torrent descriptions from anidex as well...

About the scrapping, how exactly it works? I see they are being put under an account named the same as si. What if that account on cat belongs on a different user? What if an uploader uses all three sites (cat,si,anidex)? Will the same torrent appear three times?

I like most of these.
>bps of lossy audio
probably can fall under quality
>batch/complete torrent
Probably should fall under torrent status
Should be fixed.
The nyaa.si scraper scrapes the front page for torrent ids then uses the api to get information.
It then checks if a username exists, if not creates a new user.
If the username exists then it inserts the torrent under that username.
And not anymore.
If an uploader uploads to all 3 different sites then if they don't upload to pantsu first it'll insert it to whatever username had it first.
Otherwise it'll just get inserted into their user on pantsu if they use the same username.
Uploaders can claim accounts as well.

Tell me a good anime to download

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/297885
Here, but if you ever dare to touch my waifu I'm gonna become an agent from the government who hunts down space lizards... You are warned.

Is the english translation up-to-date into translation for other languages?

We should set up the rules for header spacing first, so most of translators are waiting for things like expanding search bar & mobile version wide to be fixed and deployed before doing much more work with all the translations that currently have errors... Specially with spacing and shit.

did a bunch of stuff get removed
my search results are lacking.

No nothing should've been removed.
I think catalan, german and japanese are the only complete translations currently.

Well nothing apart from spam and hentai from nyaa.

oh, i just retried and it gave full results now.

I meant if the english original translation file will undergo huge changes rendering other translations useless or if its only going to get strings added?

Probably ES fuckery again.
Oh, no major changes to the english translations.
We have most of what we need for most things now anyway.
Still probably need to improve the faq and actually add a T&C.

kill yourself

ETA on Gravatar removal and reviving dev and boards??... All 3 are low priority I suppose...

I'll probably fix dev and boards sometime tonight.
Gravatar removal is pretty low priority for now though

Just make sure to set a max filesize when you do it, I don't want to see people uploading huge filesizes which don't load and waste server space

Much more content as Pantsu gets a lot of Sukebei user uploads but also scrapes from anidex & nyaa.si for both Nyaa and Sukebei whereas both do not

don't mind me just using this thread to host the webm for the PR

Techloli bump.

Is Miao ded

You can start translating but the english translation file is a mess with lots of useless and duplicated ids and absolutely not organized. In the future there should be commented files or separated in folders by template categories. If you ever see some mistakes don't hesitate to report to akuma06 on the irc channel and to make a PR.
If the file is ongoing several changes like deletion and revision of the order, because all the translations are not up-to-date, only the english file should be changed, however other translation would still be usable.
Also this.

Nyaa died???

>mobile version wide to be fixed
Mobile version header only uses text on the "sign in" link at the very right, the rest is all icons

There was also this other problem with the torrents' names, and the other thing with the search bar/refine button that would jump around even more than in decent resolutions. They could have been fixed in dev already, though, I don't know... I don't know if it was with a minimum wide or what.

>search bar/refine button that would jump around
fixed
>the torrents' names
what problem are you talking about?

Is it just me or did dev get rolled back to weeks ago?
I could have sworn it looked different just yesterday.

I'm fine :3

>PantsuDev is back from vacation
Isn't he always in vacation?

Kind of, but at least he seems more active than normal.
He even fixed Sukebei stats.

It's also missing the anidex and nyaazi trackers so you miss out on peers if you don't add them manually.

Since JSON doenst allow for comments you could use
>npmjs.com/package/json-comments
to add a pseudo comment function, only visible for the editors but not mandatory in the code later on

fixed.
fixed

Good work ~
Deployment when?