IT'S HAPPENING BOYS!!!

>Fractal Design Define C TG
>Fractal Design Define Mini C TG

>inb4 Fractal Design Define R6 TG

fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-c-tg
fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-mini-c-tg

>tfw no white edition

Moar like tempered ass.

Alright, I need an user to help me. Why are people into tempered glass side panels?

I was recently thinking about purchasing the Define Mini C with a solid side panel. Should I still stick to my original idea if I don't care about looking at my case?

blackout edition when

Windows into your computer are stupid. How often do you even look at it? You turn it on and then look at the monitor for the next 20 hours.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do with my current case, which is a CM 690 III with a side window panel. Used to like it at first, but now I just don't care.

Will it be able to house this?

This

My computer is in an another room and i turn it on by pinging it with my phone. Who gives a fuck about how it looks inside the box as long it runs cool and quiet.

Pic related, opened it up for cleaning after 6 months but all i had to clean is the intake filters.

s340 elite is better

Manchildren and their glass cases.

>Other people like something I don't, so they're retarted

where did the 5,25 go? otherwise perfect case

>mobo tray looks recessed
>tfw still no E-ATX support

Also I put my PC under my desk to save desk real estate, so I really don't care.

that cable management just gave me cancer

>let's break the whole reason we soundproofed the rest of the case and put a window on one of the sides

soundproof interior was the reason I got the R4 meme.

>not full tower

into the trash

also what's that awful part where the processor's heatsink is supposed to be?

Looks nice I guess, but doesn't ditching all of that sound dampening on the side kind of defeat the purpose?

SSD mounting bracket

R4 and R5 still exist, Define S and Define C aren't for soundproofing

> TEMPERED GLASS
Well, a glass side wall is okay if you like that, but most cases then fuck up convenience of maintenance by "hiding" as many elements as possible behind some fucking blinds and other unnecessary shit, do not feature HDD cages or such and just generally are form over function.

Seeing the first two pics, this looks like another example of it. And I thought FD had overall pretty decent taste in terms of making shit work.

This.

Even though I dont look into my case I do proper management

>That fucking pci bracket niggerrigged as a gpu holder

Why not? They have just as much sound dampening as the R5, and the R5, S, and C are all available with windows.

HDD cage is under the PSU shroud.

Ideal cable management is accessible cables with maybe a cable binder if you're feeling like it or they otherwise would get into a fan.

Gaymershit cable management is trying to hide all your cables.

>They have just as much sound dampening as the R5
They don't. It's thinner and the Define S doesn't even have damping on the front panel.

but i just got the define r5

I have pic related and cant even hear my PC
Why are your systems so loud?

> HDD cage is under the PSU shroud.
That is precisely what I think is shit maintenance.

Something like this is how you make shit easy in comparison (you can mount these drive cages in various places, or you can remove them and add fans or 5.25" front accessible bays or whatever). And even that could be better.

because i have a 300w gpu

what case is this

Corsair Obsidian 750D.

looks a bilt like define s blackout but im not shure

That's a lot of drive bays. Is it made out of plastic? Might get one because my current case got drive bays made out of plastic and the noise from vibration is annoying

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

>Might get one because my current case got drive bays made out of plastic and the noise from vibration is annoying
Uh, mount vibration dampening rubber if you can.

Has nothing much to do with plastic or metal anyhow, both can make noise if not properly designed with suspension or not properly installed.

That said, yea, the case dampens drive vibrations decently. It's not a super fancy system (see pic), but it works.

What a gimmick

Are those super thin mounts enough to absorb hdd vibrations? I'm asking cause the ones on the Fractal Design cases do a fucking awful job at it, so I'm looking at something else.

>not buying laptop 2,5" hard drives that are inaudible and have no vibration

It triggers my autism so I have to clean it very often so it doesn't look like garbage

i also got it, it's good and doesn't really vibrate