Are Xiaomi laptops actually good ?

Like for business, lots of photoshop, word, powerpoint...
It's cheap, looks good, great grade on notebookcheck. Is it worth buying it ?

Buy it if you want Commies to watch your daily activity 24/7

Idc

is linux usable on those? i tried some ubuntu derivative on a cherry trail and it sucked (no backlight, wrong touch, other issues)

>caring about being watched by people who don't even speak english
If it was a big deal the US wouldn't allow you to import them.

I read something about heat being an issue on the i5 version. Other than that I've seen is praise

Do you guys think this laptop could last like 3-4years ?

every review says that they get to hot meaning that they wont last you 4 years

*all I've seen is praise

no

>>>/tpg/
>>>/csg/

But generals are cancer.

>implying the US doesn't buy the data from the chinese

Are you kidding me?
Yes, of course, basically any laptop will last a minimum of 4 years unless you drop it daily or something. It's a fine laptop too, provided you're not a gamer or render shit constantly, it will serve 90% of people just fine.

you could fry an egg on the mouse pad

I dont give a fuck about gaming so i have no reason to make this laptop heat up right ?

Depends, some laptops just have poor heat transfer design. Don't know if that's the case for MiMe books

They're still better than making new threads and acting like this is your personal consumer review site.

yes of course we onry use best materiars,
be good gaijin and buy notebook

>No numpad
what's the point?

Does that apply to the M3 version too?

Better than Amerifucks tbqh.

chinkshit.xyz

At least US has information disclosure act, while China doesn't.

>implying this matters

>information disclosure act
what's that? the thing american cops use to get your credential information for unofficial goals?

>I'm literally an accountant

It's not like the US government gives a single fuck though

you've never seen those completely blackened "disclosed" documents, have you?

China are shameless when it comes to fake reviews

Who's that cemon thief?

I was looking into these. For me the 2 main issues are the heating and very shitty battery life (most users around 3-4 hours of real usage vs what xiaomi advertises )

Add to this the lack of support if you are in a foreign country ( broken part or else)

/csg/ seems to tell anyone asking about computers to fuck off, they are all about their weird obscure pieces of technology.

Sup Forums is NOT your consumer review site.

yeah lets justkeep talking about autistic distro , mechanical keyboards, FOSS shit ,edgy teenage homescreens ect..

Fuck off.