/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a HDD enclosure • user reviews his earbuds the KZ ATE and the Cosonic W1 In-ear Bass Earbuds • user gets $1 mousepad using the coupon found in the Discord • You probably got someone's previous tracking code • user considers if he should take the jump over some fishy photoshopped headphones • user reviews his VJJB K4s • Trump said to be preparing action against China for theft of intellectual property that has hurt U.S. companies • user considers buying a horse leather phone case • user gets ink for his Jinhao pens • user bought a cheap lapel mic for his friend • user needs help with his Convoy S2+ • Tea user stocks up on teas • user shows off his RGB strip glued to the back of his monitor • user gets a weeb pillow • user's earbuds is missing one earholding piece • user want to buy a cheap waifu shit figure doesn't look bad in review pictures
• user gets a I'mWithHer hat and KZ earbud box • user's Tenmak Pro's arrived Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/INFINITY-CUBE-Fidget-Cubes-Original-Puzzles-Magic-Toys/32815564191.html
gearbest.com/diy-pc/pp_681758.html
m.rediff.com/money/2005/may/11vat.htm
aliexpress.com/item/1-pcs-Great-Maritime-Era-Ancient-Warship-Design-Drawings-Vintage-Posters-Kraft-Paper-Posters-Wall-Stickers/32749199888.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32699739438.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9LNdQVy#autostay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought a new S7 and the earbuds suck balls.

I'm lookin for the most _comfortable_ earbuds.
I don't give a shit about sound quality or whatever. just want them to be comfy and don't fall from my ears every time I move.

budget ~$50. thanks.

VIIIIIIICKY

It's impossible for earbuds to be comfortable. Do you want IEMs?

Any good chink wallets?

recommend me pls a chink htpc / android tv box ?

Quick question: will uncompressed FLAC/ALAC files improve listening experience with ZS5?

Listening devices are iPod touch 4 and the 5th gen iPad. My Android doesn't provide very good sounds.

My ZS5 is shipping.. Will get after two weeks hopefully. If uncompressed music files provides better sounds, on my devices then I'll download some FLAC music.

I know I'm a poorfag. Plz no bully.

That's not true at all.

VE monk is like $5 and is very good.

yes, but only if you upgrade the cables

Stop wasting your time and space with FLAC.
Especially on mobile devices.

>Do you want IEMs?
I suppose? what are the comfiest from the ab leaderboard? I take it they're all good enough for me sound wise anyway.

He literally has a comfort rating on each review out of 5 stars. Do your own research you lazy faggot.

Received a new toy. I must say it feels cheap and after 30 seconds as useless as a spinner.

aliexpress.com/item/INFINITY-CUBE-Fidget-Cubes-Original-Puzzles-Magic-Toys/32815564191.html

Like user says don't bother with FLAC, just use AAC or MP3 at a decent bitrate.
The only thing that might make a difference is that I remember reading in the past is that some players use less power to decode some formats then others.

He literally writes 5/5 everything is comfortable. I don't believe him. which is why I'm looking for actual user feedback. Iv'e read that the zircons hurt in the ear very quick a few threads ago for example so yeah.

I ordered one of those for $1.99
can't wait to feel the cheapness

Nothing will help except linear pebbles.

No he doesn't the vast majority aren't 5 stars for comfort. You're just making shit up to avoid clicking a few times.

whats the best practice ordering chink shit into the (((EU)))?

how to avoid import tax in gayrup?

I've heard about US companies that relabel packages for a small fee, so that customs thinks its spare parts etc..

ali express

Who would have thought everyone's ears are shaped differently and IEM comfort might be subjective based on that? Really makes you think.

Everything in that picture except for the zs5 should be reasonably comfortable, with the comfort basically only depending on the tips. The zs5 and IEMs in similar styles may be uncomfortable as the body will be in contact with your outer ear. It varies a lot though, and also depends on your ears.

you wont have to pay any fees unless it's mass orders for resale (in which case you should be paying, you merchant fuck) or if it's expensive and you're unlucky
all chinks put false values on the labels

>whats the best practice ordering chink shit into the (((EU)))?
Aliexpress and order stuff below €22.

>how to avoid import tax in gayrup?
Don't order stuff that's usually above that limit or ask the seller to put a fake bill into your parcel. Otherwise pray to your deity of choice.

Depends on country, some ex Soviet places open pretty much everything

Why the literal reddit image

Thank you buddy. guess I'll go with the CX98 since they come with so many eartip sizes.

Should I?

then he should just apply for a job at the postal office and wave his packages through himself

More details.

Genius. Because it's not like it's the first thing they do when the package enters the destination country.

i bet that whit good room light you wouldn't see shit

sweet nerv sticker. link?

You're probably right.

so no cheep xiaomi redmeme note 5

He's wrong. use shops like HongKong Goldway or flosmall/honorbuy/ibuygou/grossoshop, they have EU shipping or middlemen shipping so you won't pay customs.

Gaybest offers to ship stuff to some EU countries with an delivery option where they scam their way around paying customs. Maybe check them.

Or if you buy something at GearBest the EU warehouse if it's expensive.

5 gearbest points have been deposited to your account

>just use AAC or MP3 at a decent bitrate
Using ancient audio formats is wasting space for no fucking reason.

Did you make an account? different accounts for both addresses?

>Order chink sunglasses
>There hasn't been a single sunny day since they arrived.

>not knowing chinks can control the weather
chinked

IBuyGou served me well there, shipped with DHL and got into the EU without having to pay anything.

I agree, all the cool kids these days are listening to vinyl which doesn't need any digital storage space

:(

Aneng 8008 came in after 2.5 weeks
i bought it because eevblog said it was alright.

one out of 4 of the banana plugs isn't threaded

the alligator clips are supposed to be soldered to the thread but one black one was already disconnected and loose when i opened it.

the extra probes feel horrible

the little carry bag smells awful, like concentrated new product plastic

other than that its just like the video

How safe is buying from alibaba in comparison to aliexpress?

>i bought it because eevblog said it was alright.

thank god there's people on Sup Forums who are interested enough in tech to watch that crazy Austrian nigger

you restored some of my hope.

The seller I ordered from is not publishing my review on his item, how can I fix this.
It was crap and I gave it a one star, can I still open a dispute, I don't want a new item just want buyers to know that the item was is shit

Is there any chinkshit like this?

>vibration stick
You're looking for Faak on aliexpress.

Why does /r/Android hate chink phones

ARE YOU TRYING TO JOKE WITH ME?

they hate every single android phone flagship or chink shit

chink phones are the best at what they are:
decent sub 200's $ phones with batteries that last ages compared to others.

All the cool kids must be autistic. FLAC 16bit 48khz Stereo or 5.1 is the superior choice. Nothing can beat it.

>calls others autistic
>preaches the gospel of flacebo

I forgot y'all are here to find the cheapest China shit. You cant fathom spending the data space for superior audio.

stay FLACcid, nigger

What is the best mp3 player right now?

I currently have this but it is starting to freeze on me and alot of formats are not supported.

alibaba is a big phonebook for manufacturers.
all it does is get you in contact with them. there is no safety net

Benjie T6 or one of the FiiO players if you're made of dough.

those stickers are upside down

This way for attention, the other one for results

What about Trade Assurement™?

>Assurance™*

|||Assurance|||

ATE with foam tips.

Nah, mate. I'm faaking with you.

AN8008 or UT136B?

Would you trust chink computer?

gearbest.com/diy-pc/pp_681758.html

>had cheap spinfits on my amazon cart (cheaper than ali)
>check again
>item unavailable
fugg, didn't want to wait a whole month for a more expensive thing from china. guess i will make due with my foam tips for now.

>that price for those specs
Why

I don't even trust chink PSUs.

pre-builts like this are where the normie "I don't want to spend $2000 on a gaming PC" meme comes from. These specs aren't worth that insane mark up. It would cost a fraction of that to build yourself in non-cryptoinsanity times.

No. You'll need a dac & amplifier to notice any difference. 320 kbps is enough.

Lolwut
Is the other way around. Registered merchants don't pay the taxes on import because they collect it from you when they sell it to you.

should I buy a multimeter?

maybe in your country, but i highly doubt that

i bought one, but it's stuck in delivery hell it seems.

>Writing reviews anonymously
>Ticked off showing my profile name when reviewing
>Chink man decides to show my profile name when I do publish
>Nothing gets through these niggas and doesn't respect your option

This is why I don't do reviews anymore unless if the item is really really bad

Should I wait for a 16$ sale on xiaomi band 2, or buy it for 22$-24$?
Do these happen often? I think I just missed one.

Tfw this happened to me today as well.

m.rediff.com/money/2005/may/11vat.htm
>A trader registered for VAT effectively pays VAT only at one stage when he sells his goods.

Why does the top picture only have 3 rows of cannons, while the cross-section clearly shows them on 4 floors?

yes, but china is not in the vat zone.
this means that you have to pay the tax while importing from china to actually be able to sell shit in EU

Don't buy it. It's garbage.

the bottom picture is mirrored, you can see 4 rows on the right-most part. But good eye you have there, user!

btw, ordered it:
aliexpress.com/item/1-pcs-Great-Maritime-Era-Ancient-Warship-Design-Drawings-Vintage-Posters-Kraft-Paper-Posters-Wall-Stickers/32749199888.html

Whats the cheapest place I can get a bunch of low end ARM processor phones from? I want to make a super low end OS for mobile (mainly as a hobby, but if its good enough in the end might be fun to expand on), and wholy expect to destroy a few

If you want android tv get this:

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32699739438.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9LNdQVy#autostay

Do any of you use a cashback website for Ali? Is it trustworthy for anyone not living in Russia? Cos they use it the most so I'm not sure
What's the most reliable one? Recently bought the Redmi 4X so I'm curious how much I'd get out of it. Probably $6-8, lol

Iktf friend
For me, most of the time all the feedback about the item has already been said by most of the reviewers so I don't see the need to mention the same positive review again or if there's any details that I don't know of, maybe a few will mention it.
It's a little hard for the 0 order, 0 review items to judge though, so you gotta be careful I guess

>Yfw seller is begging you to give the item a feedback

I know it's mirrored, but what about the cannons running along the center of the ship?

If you look at the middle of the ship, the lower image has three rows of cannons stretching all the way across, while the upper one only has two full rows.

It looks as though the central cannons are hidden in the upper picture, or a row is missing entirely.

All they care about is the 5 star mang, sometimes I leave a 4 star just to vex them. I'm just evil like that.

Where can I buy a good lanyard (for use as a wrist strap) for my flashlight that doesn't have any detachable plastic bits that easily break?

Does Tanya have a Nendoroid yet? All I found was lewd body pillows and slutty cosplay on aliexpress
>Jerking off to Tanya when she is a dude

Buy a Wii wrist strap I guess.

Kek, that'll be my tactic if I force myself to review something
Even a 3 star would be too low for them

I think one is in production
>jerking off to a duck
What the fuck user...

second season where she gets "liberated" by a bunch of cykas when