gnome because wayland and you get lazy with age

Headless Debian

>DE

Unity.

Xfce

>DE

Mate, with no login manager.

dick extension

Xfce with Compton at the moment. Running Debian Stretch, but thinking about jumping ship to Devuan. I also have Salix and Void discs at my disposal.
What does Sup Forums think about Devuan v. Salix v. Void?

yes it's comfy

KDE also fuck gnome

DEs are mere crutches for those who grew up using Windows and cannot quite being themselves over to a true FLOSS way of general purpose computing: using window managers

So a search function to go with your window manager makes you a computer illiterate?

Most normie DE?

>literally wearing a dress
lmao apple users are so fucking gay

gnome xfce

I3 gaps or emacs in cli

>yfw jobs died because he chose holistic medicine over actual treatment for a cancer that's almost 100% chance of recovery

Then why did he die after he got real treatment?

Because it spread to fubar proportions.

Every tried stumpwm? 1.0 finally came out a little bit ago and it's super fun if you don't care about eye candy.

KDE
because its the most powerfull out there and my hardware can handle it

Steve Jobs died of Aids

when you chose to eat coffee beans of squirrel's assholes instead of modern medicine there's just a small window when a treatment can work

I was planning to.
Thank you for reminding me

>lmao apple users are so fucking gay
Not as gay as Android users.

also, mocking cancer patients is lower than low. scumbags like you always get cancer and die a slow painful death. I know you will get it. but before you get it, your mom will get it and you'll have to watch her die slowly in agony. then you will start dying from it too. eat shit and die (slowly), scum. and rot in hell.

the only chance to survice pancreatic cancer for more than a few months is to detect and surgically remove the tumor before it spreads.

because he turned to real treatment too late? when he saw the other thing didn't work

>really makes you think

None of these guys look gay though. They probably just there to support a gay friend. The asian guy is most likely doing that pose as a joke

>The guy with pink t-shirt and the Asian guy.
And don't tell me that the pose is imitated.
The faggot radiation is re

post the bitch nigga one

...al!
I kicked the keyboard cable with my leg and it unplugged my keyboard off my PC for some reason.
Fucking magic

MATE, although I like Cinnamon and Xfce.