An Open-Source Broswer Other Than Firefox But That Can Have A Lot Of Availible Add-Ons

>Always used Firefox since early 2000's because it's open source and non-malicious.
>Notice over the past years that on any hardware, it is buggy, laggy, and unstable as shit no matter what.
>Takes 10 minutes to load and 25 minutes just to VIEW fifteen different tabs/pages to download available, non-playing, non-loading videos, assuming it doesn't crash, which it does 2/5 times.
>Chalk it all up to Mozilla likely being infiltrated and sabotaged by NSA.
>Use Chrome with no choice on a library computer long ago. Even on shitty hardware, it's fast as fuck and like lightning, with many tens of tabs open at once.
>Still stick with FF because no botnet.
>Eventually Firefox starts not only crashing but forgetting/deleting every tab that needs to be recovered in the Session Restore section upon startup after a crash.
>Happens a week go when I lose hundreds of tabs I had, and their names/links too.
>Happened again today.
>Vowing never to use this piece of shit again, even if I have to join the botnet.

Is Chromium the only available option? I'm needing a browser that is open source and that can use many add-ons that are available for Chrome and Firefox. Can Chromium use Chrom extensions, such as HTTPS Everywhere and VideoDownloadHelper?

>google
Enjoy your botnet.

chromium is worse than chrome, it sends the globfile by default

Yes

Cyberfox

Please elaborate. Jeeze. Here I was all optimistic about it and what not.

Stop using add-ons.

Send the what?

Stop running dozens of 5 year old addons, install nightly and create a new profile.

I only have had two no-problem add-ons, both mentioned in the original post.

Install nightly and create a new profile.

Use Ungoogled-Chromium, no need to thank me

Buy a new computer. Your "designed for Windows XP" computer clearly isn't enough anymore.

>hurr durr it's open source so not botnet

Isn't nightly based on Firefox? Won't Mozilla's incompetence/sabotage still be in that too?

I said it runs that way on any hardware I've used it on, high-end or low-end. Thank ya.

Much less chance of it being botnet.

Vivaldi.
Everything else is a chromium variant with huge binary blobs.

It would probably make more sense to say that Firefox is based on Nightly.
The point is that there's already a shitload of new improvements in Nightly and they keep coming.

can OP use FF or Chrome extensions with that?

Isn't this chrome = botnet shit just a meme?

Bump for this.

Nope. Even a year or so back Chrome got caught listening to people via their microphones. Look it up.

/thread

>Chrome got caught listening to people via their microphones. Look it up.
That's not what happened.

It's OPEN SOURCE. You can fix it.

Taste your own medicine, freetards.

Vivaldi v. Nightly?

How is Vivaldi not a botnet?

Like, you know, IRIDIUM fucking patchset for google's free to run, study and modify web crawling application does exactly this.

Been on the V train for about a week now. the thing is sexy as hell.