Programming Weed

What is the best strain for programming?

Coffee, tobacco and even alcohol are all better for programming then fucking weed.
Fuck off idiot.

Intelligent people don't smoke weed

Northern lights

Amnesia haze

Dynamite

Source?

probably some kind of haze

>then
Would have used proper grammar if you smoked weed.

this, fuck off if you do anything not specifically developed for human consumption

Look at anyone who is intelligent, they don't smoke weed.

Source: Talk to any stoner and figure out what they know, what their priorities are, and what their goals are.

I smoke weed, I just don't program doing it.
Also, ENFL.

What constitutes for "specifically developed for human consumption"?

But I can look at myself in the mirror, and I'm one of the most intelligent people on the planet.

t. narcissist

can we quit with these threads?
>whats the best weed for programming
>whats the best outfit for programming
>whats the best drink for programming

take it to Sup Forums

I'm really not. Believe me, such a high plane of intelligence is as much of a gift as it is a curse.

I used to work with a guy who would come in baked every single morning. Insanely smart and produced really good work.
Was completely and totally worthless, and even dangerous a few times with the work he would commit and push before 11am.

The only drugs you should be doing when you program are stimulants.

Sativa, obviously my dude.

Forget these fa/g/s here, most of them can't even grow decent sideburns.

That's a very common thing for narcissists to believe. Anything that puts them on top of everything else. They even have more humility than the rest of the world. It can't be that they're so far up their own ass it's impossible to see outside themselves. Nope.

Here's a fucking reality check: Truly intelligent and humble people don't post on Sup Forums about how intelligent and humble they are. Of course this won't sink in, because your brain is trained to justify yourself no matter what you read or hear.

WEEEEED
ECKS DEEE
FUCK MY PARENTS
I'M SO HIGHHH XD
BLAZE IT

If you actually need to ask what the best "strain" is for programming, it's gonna be a bullet through your head.

If you don't believe it will "sink in", then why waste your time? You've already proven yourself unworthy of listening to.

this is the answer for anyone who actually cares. Smoke it in a bong or a vape pen bc that allows you to use it sparingly. with a small amount you will probably only experience a slight decrease in reaction time/short term memory. I find the focus and energy it gives me daily far outweighs the decline. I've been using it almost daily for about a year

low THC strain, just gives you the creativity edge and energize you

Hey Leemurs get stoned, and so do I my nufriend.

Been smoking weed for 30 years, and strains are all about the same. I've grown pure sativa from Africa that put me to sleep in an hour, and I've grown rotten fruit indica that kept me going for hours. There are really only two types of weed: hemp and indica, sativa vs indica is a myth. Just pick something tasty that won't put you to sleep, or that has been bred for medicinal use.

fuck you sandnigger

I'm a proud white male. Glad to see I hit a nerve though.

bananas

Dunning-Kruger

Weed is a horrible drug to use while programming. Alcohol works way better.

If you want to be smart about it, do design when baked, do the coding when mildly smashed. half the time it works ever time.

Any sativa

The best programs are written on microdoses of LSD.

That's for atheists

I have been considering microdosing for a while now. I've bought weed off of tor successfully multiple times, getting LSD wouldn't be hard. I'd have to read up on it.

barry white

One of the top level engineers at my company gets high in the middle of his work shift every fucking day

they're just smart enought not to talk about it, ya dimwhit

This desu ne.

I smoke weed on weekends, but I never talk about it. Anyone can rat you out, you've got to be smart about this. Unless you are an amazing judge of character I guess.

hydroponic

that's a level in my career i hope to attain: being able to say fuck off you've had me sober for 10 years, now im going to get high for an hour or two a day and you're going to deal with it.

Sum dat purple dawggg

>he doesn't wear programming socks

That's degenerate. Why would you want to do that? Don't be a fool, stay in school; everybody knows the Jews rule the school.

alcohol is terrible too

stimulants are the only Sup Forums drug

All the people I knew who thought weed was for niggers ended up caving to peer pressure and popping pills like the absolute fucking retards they are.

No Tor necessary. 1p-LSD metabolizes to LSD and hasn't been banned yet in the US, so you can buy it with a Google search. Can confirm the first link sells good tabs.

I'm personaly a pretty big stoney baloney.
but all the times of smoked and programmed I didn't get fuck all done.

but i would suggest possibly a CBD heavy strain with minimal THC, if you have a prescription this would be easy to get, but on the streets you wouldn't find any.
if this is the case try some CBD oil or something, and then smoke small amounts of weed.

>t.not Carl Sagan
Fuck off, Sup Forums

>What constitutes for "specifically developed for human consumption"?
USE ONLY THE DRUGS PRESCRIBED BY YOUR BOSS OR SUPERVISOR

Sadly, I agree.

>he doesn't know about C. ruderalis

There should only be :sativa-which is known as ruderalis, and indica, which is everything else. They have done dna studies of weed, and found much, much less difference between the plants than the current taxonomy suggests.

>can we
can you go fuck yourself?