How much do you sleep?

>He's sleeping more than 7 hours
Good goy, thanks for wasting time and spending your life lying on bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pay someone to sleep for me.

I get less sleep than I want but thats mostly because I have a fucked circadian rhythm. I tend to be awake for 18 hours and sleep for 10, but this doesn't match with the rest of the world so I often either just try to stay up for 30 some odd hours to catch up to the 24 hr clock or I just call out of ehatever I had (work/school/friends/etc.)

I've tried all kinds of sleeping pills but life is better off than on

I sleep until I wake up
I don't see how this is relevant to the board though

I sleep however much I feel like. Feels good not being a wageslave.

Sometimes too much. Sometimes not enough.

Malatonin helps reset you circadian rythmn. Take it when you want to normally feel drowsy and then sleep right away.

It does not make you sleepy by itself. For thst use some tranquilizers or something I dunno lol

im sleeping 4 or 14 a day

I sleep when your mom stops shaking from the orgasms

r u me

Good goy.

I tricked someone into sleeping for me for free.

If you don't sleep enough you're not awake during the day, either. Why do you want to spend your entire life asleep?

I sleep 12hours a day is there something wrong with me?

try to get 7 and a half, but average is 7.

This, op BTFO

6 hours in weekdays and 10-12 hours in weekend.

between 5-8 hours depending on how bad my anxiety/ocd is.

Life is pain for a meeseeks.

Sleeping was pretty ok until I got random insomnia from ocd/anxiety.

Fuck I hate sleeping...

Mostly 8 hours

Slept 5 hours last night because I'm waiting for my T430 to arrive and didn't want to miss the package man.

I just slept for 9 hours. Feels good man.

Remember not to sleep too long, goy.
Long sleep means you spend less time working for us and get to live longer, which means that we'll have to pay taxes to keep you alive even after you stop working.

It would be the best if you just worked yourself to death.

4-6 hours most days.

How is this fucking technology related?
Fuck you, Sup Forums. Reported.

Sleep is important for creating and strengthening neural connections and neurons are technology because NNs.

Melatonin could help, if it doesn't I'd recommend smoking cannabis an hour before going to sleep. Only thing that solved my sleep problems.

Under 7 now I'm forcing myself to sleep at least 9, it's rough

You're a growing boy

3 nothing wrong with you
something's got to give

trovalds sleeps 12 hours

8 hours resting
8 hours working
8 hours praying

Just like our lord wants

Get real, you don't spend 8 hours praying faggot

Matthew 6:7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."

This. Pray because you want to talk with God, not because you think He wants you to.

>having imaginary friends as an adult

>talk with
You mean talk to
God can't respond - it's incapable of even existing
So more like talk to own image of

Hey, you forgot this.

How long do celebrities sleep?

Eric Roberts is on set 25 hours a day

*tips fedora*

torvalds is a nigger monkey

*tips raped child*

you're thinking of catholics and jews actually check ur facts

> thanks for wasting time
Said no jew ever.
You see, when we accept the ideology "Jews rule the world", it makes no sense for them to say "thank you for working less".
By the way, sleeping more than 8 hours is a sign of illness.

I would spend 8 hours independently on how I sleep for Mr. Goldenstein independently on how much I sleep

literally whom?

>i-it's just c-catholics, hehe
All abrahamic religions are pedos.
The only reason it isn't obvious with non-catholic christians is because they didn't make it big enough for atheists to start digging for truth.

whomst'd've*

what have you done for computing?

I strive for 8 hours. But obviously it doesn't always work out
If I am on 6 hours for maybe a two days in a row i get drowsy during the day and unproductive

Abrahamic religions are degenerate kike shit

How have you not heard of him? He's literally been in hundreds of movies

Writing my projects on GitHub

i bet ur actually unironically homo or neopagan or some gay shit like that lmao

I'm atheist right wing libertarian white homosexual

I wrote a fucking compiler nigger monkey. What have you done for computing nigger monkey I made an operating system God's temple fucking monkey nigger.

God says...
arias thought redheaded lawmaker glimmer simpleton bullrings catch's troopers tenths cinchonas acerbity's pursuit Bowen's gyrate invigorates competence's freewheels hoteliers flowing definers Dempsey curfew superintendency recheck addicts debug investigative sticker's patientest loiterer's Dean

Fuck off, Rabi

I sleep before I shit

Typical for a homo.

Romans 1:
"28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV

8h - 10h or so

How many hours of sleep is enough?

Depends, for me 6 - 8 hours is optimal, anymore than that is oversleeping and makes me drowsy throughout the day.

slept 17 hours today
no ragrets

8 hours, and i'm always tired...

Good goy. Worship desert kikes and kiss Muslim monkey nigger feet.

real nigga hours

This.
But I don't have a problem with that. (no life NEET)

You and the pope share the same fate faggot

Nope. I'm not worshipping kike fairy tale book and nigger monkey Mahmud Abdullah

thats not how you worship BBC

calm ur autism lmao

>t. Rabi Sheckelberg

funny bc jews sperg out the same way homos do when confronted by a Christian, really makes you think.

Can never get to sleep so I get 4 to 7 hours a day.

Rosenberg, we don't like your fairy tale book

"we"

speak for urself homo, I don't come here pretending everyone agrees with me.

Rabi, fuck off

Mentally ill """people""" who still treat skydaddies as anything but idiotic fairy tales are uncommon outside the double digit IQ boards.

my IQ is 1488 actually check ur facts

Also from Romans 1 "22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

looks like the bible owns u again faggot

Yet again you're posting your kike fairy tales, Rabi

calm tf down haha take ur autism pills lmao

Good goy, thanks for wasting time on blaming the superior Jews instead of improving your own abilities.

Good goy, thanks for wasting time on blaming the superior Jews instead of improving your own abilities.

I fucking don't. I'm reaching a point where I'm seriously tempted to go stay at a hotel for a while just to get at least one (1) good night's sleep.

I sleep from 9:30 to 5:00
Best sleep schedule I've had so far.

I need at least 8.5-9 hours but I rarely get them since I get home about 6:30 and by the time I'm done with dinner, showers etc. it's 9 PM. So I have to choose not to do anything entertaining and go to bed so I can wake up fresh at 6:30

I always sleep for at least 8 hours.

All predator animals sleep more, sleeping less means you are an r-selected cuck.

I'm a vegan and I sleep 9-10 hours per day.

I sleep 9 hours

jesus man calm the fuck down and see a shrink or something, some people go to bed hungry and shit

i sleep 5.5 hours at night and 1.5 hours at work (a nap on my desk) on weekdays.

After 7h 15min is optimal time to wake up.

I never sleep
cause sleep is the cousin of death

>he's not following a strict polyphasic sleep schedule

nice mental retardation bro. You're supposed to sleep at night when it's dark and be awake during the day, it's not rocket surgery

4 hours I am fucking tired
on saturday to sunday I get around 8 wich helps

I considered this but because of a fear of sleeping this just makes me stay awake for full days.. never again

kek