When are we gonna make these into one device

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2013/08/12/hacking-transcend-wifi-sd-cards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When your fat mother stops being fat.

She's not old enough yet

why not a ESP?

Plz no they are designed for totally different power envelopes

Plus one of them drops out all the fucking time and can't connect after 20 years at rev4.5 while the other is literally bullet proof and the best thing since sliced bread.

Never had an issue with Bluetooth and I use it all the time

>he uses bluetooth instead of connecting his devices directly
Please leave.

I have and IPhone a gearfit2 and a few Bluetooth speakers and headsets around the house

They are fucking incestual can't handle dupes and have always been buggy as shit..

I had a Bluetooth headset in the past and it worked fine, other than that I just use it for my trackpad, file transfers, and a PAN.

>bluetooth
>not direct connection

With a cord you sperg. You know what I meant.

Your shit just sucks then.
I use 20€ bluetooth headphones with a chink GPD Win all the time without ever having a single problem.

ive always used direct ethernet for gaming. are those usb things fast enough now that it wouldnt matter the difference?

What the fuck is that tiny Wifi dongle?

Theoretically, would it be possible using modern processes to create a say, 486 tier machine inside something the size of an SD card?
66mhz processor, 16mb of ram, 32mb ROM, etc but small enough to carry a couple dozen around in an altoids tin?
Use them as little plug and play DOS machines or something

Maybe Sup Forums can pool a couple million dollars and force AMD to do something cool

There's a bunch like that, I have a TP-link one I got for 7$, works fine for my old laptops and even my desktop through the ceiling and a table to my router

What the heck is the thing on the bottom left

>when are we going to encase a weak wifi and bluetooth transceiver in metal
Probably never because people don't tend to invest huge sums of money in developing completely useless retarded shit

It's a system on chip aka a microcontroller aka an mcu

It is basically a very very small but complete computer.

My point is that a microsd card is the size of a stamp so why not include it in

how is it for gaming?

hackaday.com/2013/08/12/hacking-transcend-wifi-sd-cards/
not exactly 486-tier but still cool

>little plug and play DOS machines
More like plug and pwn.

How about a wireless/wired pcie NIC?

The important thing is how small of an entire computer can be built, and can I have it hidden behind my eyeball and use body heat to power it?

What is this, a computer for ants?

Delete this. Now.

>six THOUSAND (6000) US Dollars
>180MHz with 4MB storage
now that's a healthy profit margin

We already have.

show me tits and I'll consider your request

I bought a bluetooth headset for my PC but my drivers/registries are so fucked I coudn't get it to work right, had to buy a PS4 headset with dongle to actually get a working wireless headset.

It's actually really light on the ears though, only headphones I ever got that don't make my ears hurt, who'd have thunk.

Bluetooth + wifi dongles + spi flash + hidden microsd cards?

some pretty nifty stuff out there these days

esp8266 based esp-07

Wow, I really wish there were more pixels there.