/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/wiki/reddit_offers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's the news?

Two blocks down

This isn't about technology

SEED EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME

I think I still may be in shock about WhatCD shutting down, whenever I think of it it's like i am in denial or something...

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

trackers are technology

How fares your piano?

Is my skillsaw technology?
Is Reddit technology?

Hooray. /ptg/ is saved!

Write it yourself or gtfo.

Is this actually an issue you are facing or some random's posts?

some guy on /r9k/

>shoved a champagne bottle up my ass during an anxiety attack
FUCKING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oops, didn't realize it was NSFW

why is 312c so racist? he called me a "fucking niggermonkey", what's his problem?

>Differential Diagnosis
>Foreign Body Injury
I would fail my exam.

he is a Trump supporter, that is the start of his problems

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT

What are the benefits of a private tracker?

I get 300kb-1mb/s through VPN on torrents I find on TPB, back when I started 50-100kb/s with no VPN was good, so while I'd love faster I don't think I'd want to pay for it (which I would need to do because my country can't seed) is there anything else too it that might make it seem worth doing?

then get out of here. The benefit is not having a retard like you around

Torrent retention (amount of seeders), fast speeds, organization, more content.

once again redacted doing anything so people actually start using the tracker for downloading music other than uploading and praying for people to snatch.

In that sense APL is miles ahead.

kyle.. easy on the grammar

t. kyle

LMAO what are you trying to say?

There's no APL, boy, go to the queue to be interviewed by one of our friends at RED. The sooner the better

way more content and actually organized. why cant you seed with vpn in your country

notwhat is miles ahead of RED yet no one talks about it... why?

Kyle, what the hell are you doing up this late.

So organisation and content.. Could actually be worth it I suppose depending how much a seedbox would run me.

I can't seed because I'm on copper ADSL+2 and any kind of uploading completely tanks download speed so if I was to be uploading 24/7 I essentially wouldn't have usable internet.

FL Tokens should go to uploaders of single seeded torrents.

* long term seeder + uploaders of single seeded torrents

>miles ahead of RED

In everything except getting more than 1 upload per day. The tracker really shot itself in the foot, and the devs fucked off. Now it's like a shittier Pedro's stuck in the mud waiting for I'm not sure what. If I sound negative, I'd actually like it to succeed.

>apollo being in the what spot

Might be interesting as a reward but I don't think it would do much good for the economy

you can get a good seedbox for around $8/month on seedhost, or cheaper than that. i suggest doing your own research though

Oh Kyle

Kyle is on better trackers than everyone ITT. The quality of the userbase is NOT an advantage of private trackers

I suppose it would cause some kind of benefit if they stacked like invites (and were separate from regular tokens) eg you can't get more than five at a time although the earning rate might be modestly different depending on how many you have uploaded. And I would probably also make the tokens only useable for people below 1:1 ratio.

People who just don't have the upload speed to match should definitely be pushed towards uploading (especially buying and uploading stuff), rather than being pushed towards seedboxes (which is why I think that everyone should have a 3x upload cap from jumping onto new torrents.)

What, you think people just abandon the thread once they get on HDB?

>tfw you can never escape /ptg/

It's a shitty read, but what else am I going to do while I organize files

Read Ubik

Interesting... I just might.

There's so much mindfuckery involved.

Speaking of Pedro's, with all the people here hoarding accounts just because they're hard to come by not because they give a shit about the content, you'd think Pedro's would come up more here.

russians should get ip range banned from private trackers, they're all auto-snatchers bots, filthy dirty russians

Пoшeл нa хyй, пиндoc!

Пpивeт, cлoeнoe

curryspeaking is not allowed on Sup Forums, you are warned.

What site is GAÏA from?

agreed. fuck russians

You can't deny APL's spirit is better than RED mean spirited downloading it only can be uploading but no seeding that does also good for community likewise.

exactly

Kyle what the fuck, don't you have work tomorrow?

Пoшли вы нa хep, пиндocы!
Cocaть!

that's not him. It's far too obvious to be him

Gonna rape your mom as always.

Kyle.... smdh

fuck you

/ptg/ has been getting shit for a long time but this kyle shit is literally the end. the party is over now. go home faggots.

Kyle isn't it past your bedtime already?

psssst [spoiler]it's spaghetti shitposting[/spoiler]

>why is 312c so racist? he called me a "fucking niggermonkey", what's his problem?

he's /ourguy/

stats

more stats

fuck off neon

>seeders and snatchea
lol that plot

who AHD/TC/RED here

just you kiddo

I used to download a lot of online courses from extratorrent.cc. But now it seems that the site is down, I found a proxy but it says that I need to download a client. Anyway, what is the best private tracker to download online Tech courses, like Lynda, Udemy, etc? I found some specific for online training but it was shit. I've already have accounts in some weeaboo trackers with good ratio, so seeding is not a problem. I would just like to know which one to apply that contain udemy,lynda, pluralsight courses. Any help? Thx

bitme (you can get invite from r.eddit. Not even joking check out the /r/trackers wiki), bitspyder, thegeekz

thegeeks is good

Hi friends! .......... and /ptg/

>bibliotik(1)
>after 6 fucking months, he still haven't read any books

fuck off neon (and retard)

Path to OT?

/marked/

why do you ask me?

you just sound like the type of person who uses OT

News: myr returned but invite thread still down :(

SCC can suck my cock.

I just finished a storm of steel (ernst junger)
Was pretty good, would recc
I'm reading plato's republic atm but it's a slog tee bee aich
FUCK

It will be back up soon

thanks myr

>once again redacted doing anything so people actually start using the tracker for downloading music other than uploading and praying for people to snatch.
>In that sense APL is miles ahead.
RED staff were pretty open that this was not going to affect a lot of people and that it was not going to result in a huge wave of downloading. Only monkeys like you thought it was.

>notwhat is miles ahead of RED yet no one talks about it... why?
Because it decided to be another Pedro's by marrying itself to trumping every time a new folder naming standard was invented by staff or a new EAC version or XLD version comes out.

There are only so many times devoted users want to rip their entire CD collection before going "hey, maybe the last five rips were good enough and this is pointless".

Пoшли нa хep, пиндocы!
Cocитe!

>>apollo being in the what spot
Yeah, this is a mythology he keeps repeating for himself. He has this idea that Waffles was ahead of What.CD until What.CD surged ahead, and that this is how Apollo is going to surge ahead of Redacted. The difference is that in terms of organizational quality, Waffles was always poor, and its torrent lead on What.CD lasted a matter of weeks, not 9 months.

He's like that guy arguing the wrong side of a format war that's been over for a year. BETAMAX is going to surge ahead of VHS any year now.

is it true that putin owns the russian Sup Forums?

I heard on the grapevine that demonotaku's private tracker accounts are all hanging by the thinnest of threads and if he so much as farts next time he's online at Redacted, his feet won't touch the ground.

thanks 312c

weird, his account is disabled on Apollo..

I hope they don't disable him, then he'll just start shitting up /ptg/ threads. Private trackers are a containment board for him

>I heard on the grapevine that demonotaku's private tracker accounts are all hanging by the thinnest of threads and if he so much as farts next time he's online at Redacted, his feet won't touch the ground.
Meh. The problem was always his posting. If he's forum muted, which certainly seems to be the case, the problem's solved. Redacted seems very much like what.cd on that front: if you're a problem poster, you won't be for long, but they're generally happy to let you keep uploading and downloading content.

Same with shit uploaders, if you're uploading stuff that's garbage tier and just sloppy, it's easy to lose your upload privs, and keep the rest.

anyone got an invite to bitme?

IMO that's the best policy for most users.

>reddit.com/r/trackers/wiki/reddit_offers
Do you want me to wipe your ass too?

fuck do i have to create a damn reddit account