discord.gg/7vuyQ7p
instagram.com/enjinight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>intel
SOPA

I wonder who's behind this post, hmm

Nope I jumped from Sandy to Skylake

Гocпoди, how THICCCCC!

I'll be on Haswell till the chip or the board dies. Probably going to AMD afterwards.

> Ivy Bridge
Nah, needs to be delidded. Sandy Bridge forever. Will migrate to Ryzen when the time is due.

Nice try, Gopnik. Keep your slavshit outside the US

Cyka blyat, comrade.

Intel Core-Duo and nothing else ever again.

Vidya is for children.

at least post some lewd of her

Vidya is plural, infant

Correcting grammar on the fucking Internet is the most infantile thing there is. You're on a Korean barbeque forum, you massive faggot. Go find something other to do than correct someone's grammar.

tatra man here, what is this about engines.
here you go.
discord.gg/7vuyQ7p

For the love of god, post more

dis

yeah i agree with you, the grammar corrector must be a school kid.

>buuhuu don't point out I can't spell
>t-that's infantile

Sure kid

He attacked your spelling because your statement is flawless and that grammer nazi is a gaymen (also plural).

All of you are a faggot

My 3570k is starting to shit the bed hardcore if I want to do something like watch a stream with a game running in the background. Can't wait to upgrade

I attacked his spelling because it was wrong kek

>game running in the background

What? How is that game consuming a significant amount of cycles when minimized to background?

Sounds like there's something wrong with your config because my i5-2400 doesn't give a crap about two-three games loaded (as long as the RAM isn't full, of course).

Upgrading will maybe make the symptoms less obvious but it won't -solve- the problem you are having.

Conroe's still fine.

Ivy Bridge was fucking trash though. Even at the time it was regarded as fucking trash, let alone today. I could drop a 3770K into the P67 board I'm still using, but it'd be a straight downgrade from my 2600K unless I delidded it, and fuck that.

If you don't care about your post, why should I care about it?

delidded i7-3770K @ 4.5 Ghz reporting in
[spoiler]It's bottlenecking my 1080 Ti tho[/spoiler]

Okay, watch a 1080p60 stream with a CPU heavy game running in the background and report back

>What? How is that game consuming a significant amount of cycles when minimized to background?

You realise that not all games stop using resources when unfocused, yes? Many still chew CPU and GPU time even when idling in the menus in the background. It entirely depends on what games you're playing.

>a CPU heavy game running in the background

Yeah, that shouldn't happen really.

They also continue to do networking in the background.

Same but 3570K here and 4.7, 1080ti was a waste of money.

i5-3570k here. Still contemplating if I should upgrade to ryzen before buying vega.

buy a 4K or a 1440p 144Hz monitor, then you can see it's true potential

>conflating grammar with message

i7-3610QM in my main laptop. Pretty good

Grammar is how the message is structured. If no care is put into writing it, then why do you expect people to put MORE effort to decipher your garbage to read it? It's almost as if you don't want people to read your garbage, and you're just shitting out shitposts from your smartphone and expecting people to give a shit because it's YOUR opinions.
In short, kill yourself.

Super Trap cosplay? Great.

>game

2008 more like

>her

>1440p 144Hz monitor
Got one, I end up slamming into that spicy 99% CPU usage before I'm much over 60FPS in most games. I'm not complaining too much as it's lasted me long enough, will be glad to get a i7 Covfefe Lake though.

Except memetic behaviour makes constant correction of language a necessity

>decipher
>it's only got one minor error
>kys!!!!

Who's the real shitposter here?

I've been to Ivybridge (the town), it's quite nice

babe in pic: instagram.com/enjinight/

>Polish subhuman

Dropped.

Delid, it can throttle.

>Ivy Bridge
>the start of the shit TIM downfall
>forever

nah

>Ivy Bridge
fucking plebs with their inferior TIM

she sexy though

>dumbo thinks 1.46v is a lot
I'm not at my PC right now to screen cap but I'm running 1.52v easy, step it up nigga.

So the point of OCing now is pushing as much Vcore as possible?
I always thought it was the clock.

Nearly my first PC build.

It's actually how big your dick is.

Same

>that captcha
kek

More volts = more speeds, everyone knows that. You don't even need to change the core clock, just ramp up that voltage for optimum performance.

Man, she's too lovely. I can't fap to this. And now I'm sad.

>tfw my z77 msi motherboard died last week and also killed 2 cpus

LGA1366 X5650 MASTER RACE

Maтepь Бoжья!

I'm on Ivy Bridge-EP and don't see a reason to upgrade.

same
4670K @ 4.5 GHz till it dies

Probably same. I have i5 3470.

that's a boy, i can sense his psychic energy that he experiences the pleasure of having a dick.

what a QUTIE

D-do you think you could win vs her in a wrestle match?

holy shit user, how weak are you

How did you figure it was bottlenecking?

Yeah, I've hammered the lids off of 4 chips now. Always get 10-20c reductions and cores even out. Intel might as well be taking shits on these things to save money.

>Always get 10-20c reductions
literally what the fuck is intel using