The state of apple

>the state of apple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cvs4_60zvTo&t=1m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't the phones supposed to have an aluminum exterior?

During the winter in Norway they have a tendency to turn off.
Yet iPhone are still hugely popular here.

>During the winter

Oh no, if you leave your phone in the sun, it causes it to overheat.

Who could have known?

Who could have warned us?

Due to the cold, obviously.

>if you leave your phone in the sun

>You're holding your phone wrong

>iphone will auto shutdown under sun

wew

Do you prefer your phone to melt?

iPhone needs to be cool before you can use it.

So iphones are like vampires?

mine turned off almost everyday in winter this year.
it gave this error everytime I took it out of my pocket.
Ankara, Turkey.

>oh no I'm a cuckold and i like being fucked by companies and their faulty designs
>who could have known?
>who could have warned us?

>the state of apple

i had an android once
between the incomprehensible interface, ridiculous number of settings you have to change to make it usable, the horrific input delay and weird screen framerate issues, it became so aggravating i smashed it and bought an iphone

never looked back

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

>leaving electronic equipment in direct sunlight for extended periods of time

Are you retarded?

Why is it the only people who complain about apple products seem to be people who are incapable of taking care of their personal items?

Maybe try being an adult.

(You)

Happened to my mom
I'm in Istanbul.

>my phone with a li-ion battery is burning
>gotta film that shit

are you a grill

Source?

Nice pasta.

>Phone needs to cool down
>Still doing a blur effect on the GPU while telling you this

fag

>the state of apple

>implying that's me
Lurk more

Lel

Why does this happen? My mom complains about this almost every day? How can typical usage (web browsing, youtube, netflix) cause an iPhone 7 to heat up that much? I mean I would understand if you were running stress tests for hours but this really doesn't make any sense.

even more fag

Lmao he don't reverse search what a fag

>iPhone

faulty unit
damaged goods
send them back youtu.be/Cvs4_60zvTo&t=1m45s

Jesus is this gonna as common as the aluminum chipping and touch disease on the older gen iPhones?

Because I was thinking of buying a 7+ but now I might just go with a oneplus phone.

>Jesus is this gonna as common as the aluminum chipping and touch disease on the older gen iPhones?
ayyyyyyyy

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>damagecontrolling this hard

ayylmao

Silicon Valley Season 3. The one about buying users from a click farm in Poostackistan.

>standing that close to fumes
I hope she had a mask on (since that's a Stacy color)

I work with lithium batteries daily and I've never ever seen one suddenly burst into flames. They are engineered to fail gracefully.

my oneplus x just fucking died because I spent an evening in -30c weather. never powered back on.

fuck smartphones. awful chinese shit, all of it.

Apple products always had heat management problems. The Apple 3 overheated so badly that chips would desolder from the mobo during normal usage.

I don't see any federal laws banning iPhones from aircrafts.

An iToddler has defended this.

Women are too stupid to think about shit like that

itt morons who never passed chemistry in grade school

>t. mactoddler

Fag.

what does it do above sun?

>incomprehensible interface

you what now?

cool anecdote

You... you know that's a camera, right? You're not actually looking through her eyeballs?

>the state of mactoddlers

You... You know she's holding it, right? You're not actually controlling the camera like it's a drone?

You...you know an arm allows for horizontal placement of a camera, allowing one to avoid putting their face in rising fumes?

>have an iPhone 6 ever since it first came out
>throw it on occasion, doesn’t matter, got a case
>August 2017
>still no touch disease
Pretty comfy if I must say so myself.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DEAD TO APPEL SIR
SUNDAR PICHAI FTW
ANDROID 2.3 FTW
MACTODDLER SIR

You're right. For an android device, literacy is a prerequisite, so it must really have stumped you.

>You're right. For an android device, literacy is a prerequisite, so it must really have stumped you.
The literacy pre-req doesn't help.
Prehaps they should have used logic instead.

>t. iToddler

>nothing is wrong
>life is good
yeah, t. iPhone user

>For an android device, literacy is a prerequisite

Most Android devices are literally used by 3rd worlders. Are you saying Baba Tunde, Xioachang and Pajeet are literate?

>t. Lakshit

>t. Self-deprecating rajesh

Apparently more than you.

>being this mad

thats an autistic kid on his birthday. context helps

India needs to be stopped before it's too late

Yeah no, they're not. They're all fucking retarded 3rd worlders. That's why their nations are 3rd world nations, obviously. You're not going to get that H1-B, pajesh. You shall be forever confined to your Indian slum while having to go to a local dusty internet cafe to shitpost on 4chin from a greasy worn out keyboard on a 2004 WinXP prebuilt shitbox while asking that cute girl from Florida for pictures of her 'bobs' and 'vegana' on Facebook.

>t. assblasted itoddler

Wow. That answer. I really am getting to you, aren't I?

For the record. I have 500mbit/s FTTH internet connection in a 1st world country that is less of a police state than your fucking US of A.

And to the point: You yourself offered the insight that you were unable to handle an Android device because it was 'incomprehensible' - which is frankly bullshit. I thus concluded that you may be retarded, which you have proven to everyone now.

Please take your head out of your ass and realize that you are simply too fucking dumb for any kind of technology that isn't tailored to children.

>You yourself offered the insight that you were unable to handle an Android device because it was 'incomprehensible'

I didn't even make that post, that was someone else. My posts start at calling you all 3rd world Tundes. Please learn how Sup Forums works, newfuck. Not everyone responding to you is the same person.

pwned

My girlfriend is :^)

My Surface 4 Pro used to do that, on top of getting exceptionally fucking hot under a relatively minor load.
Still not sure how the fuck you design something that can't even cool itself under normal use conditions in an age when thermal throttling exists.

show us her bepis

> pay 200$ for a chink phone
> omg android is so shit and unusable
> spends 800$ on an iphone
> iphones are sooo much better than android!!!!11
Eat a rooster co k and die you shill

>the state of iToddlers

Ipeepees on suicide watch

The prayer lol.

>Linux

>t. mactoddler

ayyyyy

that's a hilarious thing to engrave

>the state of apple

>being such a child you smash your phone

>Android phone gets too hot
>battery explodes, injuring users

>iPhone gets too hot
>warning appears, inconveniencing users but keeping them safe

Rly makes me think

His parents made him like that though. They're also both huge applefags and basically preached it to him like Steve Jobs is fucking jesus.