Make Sup Forums Neutral Again

How do we filter out the political threads?

Fuck off shill

by emigrating to a place where jannies actually do their job
>>>/reddit/

stop politicizing technology

>hurdur muh firefox sjw
>delet the google because they fired a guy for send out a sexist rant and muh women at google
>posts karlie kloss "can we stop womenz in technology"

Just report and ignore the threads
MODS == GODS

Here are some keywords that will help for now:
Sup Forums
Sup Forumstard
liberal
libertarian
conservative
sjw
donald
cuck
google

All those topics you posted were a direct result of political ideology shoved into the tech world. Sup Forums discussing the results of ideological warfare in tech is only natural and right.

net neutrality

>Sup Forums
nice false flag kike

>t. nigger

this one works like a charm, good shit

I'm used to that, usually we have to come up with our own solutions for internal problems

>a sexist rant
Try learning to read.

>Make Sup Forums "neutral" again
>The board that started donglegate

Whatever you say

>"CIA Nigger glow in the dark, you have to run them over"
>terry so funny
>f-ff-uck political threads

Just gamergate 2.0

You are on Sup Forums and your asking how to fucking filter posts?

Why do I feel like you are not even from here and are just looking to stir up shit?

report button, or apply as a janitor next year

>muh safe space

Use a filter fags

Political shit, unless directly related to technology, shouldn't belong on the technology board. What next? Should I filter out a Donald Trump general on Sup Forums even through it doesn't belong there because I need a "safe space"? If I wanted to discuss politics I would go to Sup Forums, the politics board.

>Google isn't technology

Sup Forums in Sup Forums is actually kinda natural. I mean "free software" is kinda of a Sup Forums thing itself. Though it's kinda sad that instead of discussions about decentralized government, cryptocurrencies, etc. Sup Forums likes to talk about some useless and fake things like SJW