I wanted to abandon Google completely and even installed Pale Moon instead of Chrome but it so slow and laggy to use

I wanted to abandon Google completely and even installed Pale Moon instead of Chrome but it so slow and laggy to use
Why do I have so suffer so much if I want to ditch the botnet?

Learn patience, child.

Grow up.

freedom ain't free

It stutters the worst when I want to drag a tab to make it into a new window when there is something like a video or stream playing in that tab. Why must it suck so bad?

>Want to ditch Facebook botnet
>Have to communicate with classmates and professors through Facebook
>None of them would make the effort to email me

thats fucking rough, ive yet meet a chance that i'll be forced to use facebook but i feel that'll change

I'm switching to Vivaldi, jewtube is dead already, I'm looking for a Gmail replacement, and finally making DuckDuckGo my default search engine.
Fuck Google.

>Have to communicate with classmates and professors through Facebook
wtf? Classmates I understand, but professors?

anyway guys what am I missing?

I had some professors who use facebook groups to make announcements for the class.

Maybe try IceCat?

Brave and Yandex kills the Google.

Mozilla fired Brendan Eich for his political beliefs. Now he's back with a vengeance.

I've got a friend whose professor makes his students create and regularly update a Tumblr account. Not even joking. 21st century academia is a joke.

This. My professor is in our class's group chat and uses it to answer classmates' questions.

Why do you keep posting this screenshot? I use StartPage as my default search engine in Firefox.

>Professor uses Slack and Facebook chat to organize a class project
>Facebook chat is fine because I can make a fake account, but I don't want to install the Slack botnet

in most states its totally illegal for your professor to be conducting official class business on facebook.

>Mozilla fired Brendan Eich for his political beliefs.
Ironically, this may have been a boon to the company since Brave and Javascript are complete shit.

nice shitpost. you feel good about yourself now ?

Proof? Hope this is true.

guys plz

same here
and when Nightly was finally decent lately, boooom they broke all addons
other browsers just want people to keep using chrome i guess

went through college without a Facebook account thanks to a couple of good friends and ex gfs. ama

ungoogled chromium is the only browser a Sup Forumsentooman should use

Waterfox is pretty decent if your main concern is no botnet. It's very slightly slower than regular Firefox but the difference is hard to notice.