How does this make you feel

How does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WEB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like we're in the middle of a Sup Forums raid

no

It's funny that they class "brogrammers" as some pest subclass of people in tech, where in reality tech exists at all because of people they deem "brogrammers".

Pretty glad computers are just one of my hobbies and not something that puts food on my plate.
Fuck programming as a job must be painful.

Wrong.
Tech was advanced by a bunch of nobodies who fought so hard to see the bigger picture, only to get shafted in the end

Repeat after me kids: Brave and Yandex kill the Google.

Like that person spent way too much time and effort on a shitty normie meme

Why are you circling the top of images?

They're halos duh

I stopped playing video games a year ago

This image is my motivation

No. You are incorrect. Programming was a geeky field, but a lot of mediocre people got in to CS because they could easily earn a high 5 figure salary. This is why we have cancerous shit like the App Stores.

there's nothing wrong with not voting

Android is fine
Properties are fine.
Some forks of Chrome are fine.
Feminism absolutely is out of control.
Rick and Morty is fine. You may be thinking of Adventure Time (is that still popular?).

Missed copy+pasting from Stack Overflow.
Missed spending student loans on a gaming computer.
Missed installing Ubuntu and always having a fullscreen translucent terminal with green font open in the background at all times.

>Keyboard
As a owner of X-one, I should tell you - life is suffering.

decent except for editors, and Turing (which is a guy every dumb normalfag will know about because of this movie he watched)

I don't know why you included all that Tumblr shit other than probably because you agree with it only to prevent yourself from crying at night because you're a sophomore and your spending thousands of dollars to attain a marxist college.

It makes me wonder when boole algebra became science or engineering!

>cares beyond video games
>web dev in lower left
I laff

Accurate

user I am right with you. Get out there and find more constructive things that interest you.

The people who create Rick & Morty are faggot try-hards, but I still think it's a good show.

whoa... thats pretty deep Sup Forums

>Knuth
>web dev
pick one retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WEB
>WEB is a computer programming system created by Donald E. Knuth

sad

Nice. I had a frustrating day, but seeing "The Pragmatic Programmer" for the first time in years in this pic kind of picked me back up.

Sup Forums is the best board on 4 chan

>...
>Sup Forums falseflagging
get out

>Oculus horror night
>HTC Vive
what

what the fuck is with that yellow circling?

really made me consider going to school