Today pre-ordered asus zenbook UX310UA. But i'm worried about the quality this zenbook. Because it's ASUS...

Today pre-ordered asus zenbook UX310UA. But i'm worried about the quality this zenbook. Because it's ASUS. What should i do? Buy or not? Asus - good company? This zenbook good?

up

>asus
yeah dude it'll be good
good laptop last long time
:^}

seriously? ok

>pre-ordered
>zenbook
>What should i do? Buy or not?
>zenbook
>chiclet keyboard giant touchpad mac lookalike.
What. Are. You. Doing.
Go to your room.

>:^}
> :^}
> :^}
>seriously? ok
This has to be trolling. No one is this retarded.

I was just looking at laptops, and ending up not going with Asus. Can't trust 'em.

Preordered? It's been out years?

>Not buying a buisness-laptop
>Buying anything that isnt a thinkpad, elitebook or latitude.
I think youre lost m8, this is Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is this way -----------> :^)

yeah...

> It's been out years?
not in my city.
cheap and good. ssd 256, qhd 3200x1800, i3 (7gen).

Asus used to be good. Only their super high-end is worth a damn now. The rest (that thing included) is a pile of crap.

This guy has the right idea. I would also throw MSI laptops in that mix as well.

thanks everyone

will buy lenovo

I don't know about this one, but I haven't been that many issues with their recent zenbook computers in my experience. I had a shitload of RMA requests of certain UX305CA models (bluescreens, random crashes, crooked construction, stuck trackpads), but since then it has been very quiet. The most notable issue that I've seen with more recent models is that with a certain UX330 or UX430 model, the touchpad might make a tapping sound when you touch it lightly (I only really know about that issue due to a customer that kept trading them in due to that specific (non-)issue). This doesn't mean there won't be any issues with the UX310UA tho.

Everything is soldered on these, so always have backups. If you have to replace the motherboard, you will lose your data.

spot the dumb mother fucker everybody

I was read a lot about this issue, yes. in 13,3 inchs no good computers except mac, unfortunately

>mac
i mean macbook

guys my grandma bought me one of these for school, is it good?

It's japanese so I figured Sup Forums would like it

I'm a slight pissed at their customer service.. I work in a computer store, had to call about an 'ultrabook' that died 4 months in, and was told that I'm not 'qualified' to perform a data backup (pulling machine apart, hooking hdd into dock and reinstalling). Those cucks tried to tell me that I needed to take it to best buy and pay 150 bucks... or I can spend a fuckload and become a partner..

Dell will send you the parts to install yourself, EVEN HP THE FUCKING WORST PC MAKER (other than apple) HP will say 'i don't give a fuck if you need to get the hdd... but Asus is apparently special...snowflakes that need to have the magic geek squad hands (someone with an iota of my experience, and hands like a fucking truck taking that thing apart.

I bought a UX360CA a few months back, and just now got it back after using the warranty to get the touchpad fixed. If I had the chance to make the choice again, I probably would not buy it. I have a MacBook Air as well, which is what these are supposed to look and feel like. If it weren't for the touchscreen and convertible tablet mode on mine, I'd say that it's inferior in every way. The keyboard in particular makes it feel like a cheap knockoff.

It kind of soured me on the Asus brand. I used to love them because my old Eee 1000HE survived all kinds of abuse, but with this new one I'm hoping to just get enough time out of it to not feel completely ripped-off.

Should have just got a Pinebook

get a dell xps 13 in rose gold

The zenbook suffers from the same problem a lot of new notebooks suffer from, and that's a shit keyboard with no travel. Why people enjoy typing on a tablet-like surface is beyond me.