Ryzen will fall soon

Is this Coffe-lake or Cannonlake? If the former, who cares?

Possible outcomes for Coffee Lake:

1. It's overpriced
2. It's underperforming
3. It's a housefire
4. Some combination of the above

/thread

>blazing fast capabilities
>blazing fast
>blazing

At least the marketing is honest.

lol becaus it hot lol

gonna get that i3 4c8t though I doubt they'll have HT, probably just 4 cores

It will be a shinning CPU for sure.
Mostly on the infrared spectrum but yes.

>new socket
the 8700K will be $530
screencap this

Already? Jesus fucking Christ.

What the fuck aligned? AMD with Intel.

They already leaked this shit: Z370 mobos come out for Coffee Lake, are relevant for blazing fast six months until Cannon Lake comes with new mobos. It's such a shitshow.

Coffee lake is still LGA 1151 but will need 300-series chipsets. So if you wanted to use your current Kaby mobo, then that's too bad.

In the eclipse this day, Intel will draw power from moloch revealing the first 1000w CPU rver made

thanks

Only the blood of the babies of the slavers can cool what is unleashed.*

*sold separately

I bought a pentium to wait it out. Was thius a good idea?

>mfw X370 until 2020

Feels good man

Could have gotten an R3 1200. It's okay user, we all make mistakes.

>New socket
Oh can't wait to buy an aftermarket cooler

I bought it for $60 though, and a few months before ryzen came out.
>cpu =$60
>mobo =$90
>gpu= $159.99
>ram= got fucked

>implying anything can stop Amada

I'm sorry to hear that.

Doesn't do horrible in arma 3, so it was a good deal.

I should have went full 7700k, because right now my setup is good enough for most of anything I do, but it isn't the best for games while not being horrible enough at anything to warrant an upgrade.

how much faster will these be then the current stuff ? I am noob when it comes to comparing hardware. Compared to last gen looks like 2 more cores, more cache, base clock rates are only 0.1 GHz faster, turbo boost looks about 0.2 GHz faster. this being the case across most models.

That would have required a $300 AIO though. intel told customers with AIOs to stop overclocking it to avoid heat issues.

>they LITERALLY have to wait until the moon blocks the sun so their new processor doesn't overheats and burns everything down
Can't make this shit up, INTEL IS FINISHED

I already have an aio from my old fx build, so that's a non issue. Still maybe I don't even need a desktop anymore since my thinkpad can handle everything I like to do outside of gaming.

are you saying we should

(((just wait)))??

DOA 1151 more like
7700K DELIDDERS B T F O

actually i take the cache part back its the same. whats the performance difference between them offering like 4c/4t now vs 2c/4t prev ?

coffee lake wont hit laptops until 2018 right? whats intel planning here, they are clearly fucked otherwise and especially on the desktop

Wait for the reveal.

PLEASE DELET