FUCK THESE PIECES OF SHIT

FUCK THESE PIECES OF SHIT.

I HAVE SPENT MANY DAYS CRAFTING A GREAT SET OF PARTITIONS TO ALLOW FOR ARCH LINUX AND WIN 7 AS A BACKUP FOR THE ODD TIME MY BEST BUD WHO I BARELY SEE WANTS TO GAME.

SO I FINALLY GET MY ACTIVATED COPY OF WIN 10 BACK AND IT WON'T FUCKING FORMAT AND INSTALL OVER MY 70GB NTFS PARTITION. SO I DELETE IT TO UNALLOCATED SPACE, THEN IT WON'T REFORMAT IT. SO I REBOOT, AND FUCKING GRUB RESCUE. NICE!!!

Fuck everything. I'm installing gentoo.

>Wintrash
Never ever

I don't know why I even bother with them.

Sounds like you're just bad at computer. Sorry about your mental condition.

MBR -> GPT failed and corrupted grubloader, now I need to rant in all caps on Sup Forums

Yeah nice job, idiot. I'd be so embarrassed.

How does deleting a fucking partition that has nothing to do with the /boot/efi partition cause that? Sounds like Bill Gates trying to make people think FOSS is thuh debil

Enjoy 0 usable software support lmao

Idiot autist.

Because that's the way windows works when you boot from UEFI. You'd know this if you had more than a brain stem. It will not respect an existing MBR unless you're in repair mode. What are you even doing here?

Lmao thanks Ranjit Singh, I'll get back to my open source

I was (attempting to) installing Windows 10 into an ntfs partition

Enjoy PooLibreOffice with your %0.00000001 user base lmfao

And also enjoy "updating" your "kernel" and system crashes with unsupported software lmfao

What do you ACTUALLY do that LibreOffice doesn't allow, other than restricting your elitist memes?

Also in many years, I've never had any Linux distro break on me for upgrading. And before you ">muh anecdotal evidence" me, you could try it out yourself

And the windows installer partially overwrote your MBR with a GPT. Big Surprise. It wasn't designed to play nice with grub.. Who could have imagined that. Why would MS even write that in?

Enable legacy boot on your motherboard and then boot the windows install media. THEN, re-write the grub bootloader using gparted live.

What do you mean? I never looked backed when I switched. GCC/Clang, QtCreator, MSVSCode, Mpv, Fireshit, Evince works perferctly fine.
>Muh gaymen
I only play shadow of mordor, rocket league and total war -which work fine in Linux. Only liberal arts major will bitch about adopoo pooshop in 2017 as if it matters

>What do you ACTUALLY do that LibreOffice doesn't allow,

Uh work with actual people who have fucking jobs?

I'm not dealing with conversions and sending people shitty converted excel files you retard.

Also no adobe support, go fuck yourself.

>What is office online

Confirmed never collaborated with MS word users.. i.e. never had a real job.

Wow. Time to leave.

>hurr what is wine

>I'm not dealing with conversions and sending people shitty converted excel files you retard.

Show me an actual example of this. Webm it. I've never seen this.

>Also no adobe support, go fuck yourself.
Wrong.

Will try. I have no idea why you're being nice to me while I'm being a pissy shit but I appreciate it.

Enjoy your "open source" useless software such as Blender and GIMP you degenerate tinkerer without a job lmfaooooo

>Blender and GIMP
Thank god I'm not a liberal arts major

>Wine

Enjoy your software emulation and limited to Adobe Photoshop 2.0 looking like Windows 95 lmfaooooo

Loonix fags are sad and desperate. They never win an argument.

>inb4 but muh open source

Nigga fucking kys

Do you actually edit videos? What the fuck are you doing in Sup Forums? It's not the board for you

Dual boot for compatibility you fucking retard.

99% of anything you use or see anywhere was probably done in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Your Gaydroid UI? Done in Adobe software.

Your gay "distro" in lelnux? Probably done in Adobe software.

Do I need to go on?

LMFAAOOO DUDE WIN95 SO FUNNY XDEEE

nobody tell him that you can run CS6 and up

>samefagging

>Distro is made with adobe software

>Samefagging

>99% of anything you use or see anywhere was probably done in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Doubt that, are you a brainlet or something? It's a common thing among wintoddlers

>This mad

That's not what samefagging means, idiot.

>lmfaooooo
>Nigga
>lmfaooooo
>lmfao

For someone who's as angry as you are, you sure are stressing on the ``lmfao`` part.
>>>/global/rules/6

>I-it doesn't count
Clock work

MAAAH POOTOSHOOB XdDDDDDDD

Same fagging is when you pretend to be someone else in the same thread.

Where did I do this, moron?

Typical virgin loonix homo

>Emulating a memory heavy application

Enjoy your crashes and file corruptions nigger lmfaoooo

KEK At least my mum's legs are more close than my software hehehehehe

That's not emulation, wintoddler toddle tuu

>file corruptions
That only happens in shitty filesystems like ntfs

Wincuck BTFO

wine is not emulation, it's syscall translation and a POSIX reimplementation of the Win32 API.

Not that I'd expect a 14yo wintoddler to know that

sounds like a personal problem kiddo

ENJOY YOUR UNUSABLE OS Heheheheheheehehe lmfao curry munching wincucknigger

Will he ever recover from this?

Same fagging

>not installing windows before linux
that was the suggested route for a dualboot for as long as i can think of

You're better off recommending running Windows as VM with GPU passthrough under Lelnux you fucking moron.

Ask ur mum how my cock tastes like, cuckboi

>tech Mumbo jumbo
>has never touched a girl in his life

lmfaoooo kys loonix virgin lmfaooooo

You're better off recommending avoiding Windows even as VM with GPU passthrough under Lelnux you fucking moron.
FTFY

>comes to Sup Forums
>complains about tech mumbo jumbo

>The absolute state of wincucks

>Can't even greentext

lmfaoooooooo

C U C K E D
A G A I N,
W I N C U C K

The root source of all your problems is your senseless insistence on using Linux.

> le green text may may xdee

Windows is an OS for cucks

>kys
>2x lmfaoooo
>le virgin meme
This site is 18+, kiddo.

>t. Virgin

lmfaoooooo

OP here. My mobo gives me the option to boot into a flash drive with either legacy or uefi. Tried it in legacy and I'm installing as we speak.

As for grub... We'll see.

Um Sup Forums out of fucking nowhere my pc is telling me to insert a bootable disk, but when i checked my boot order its set to my 1tb hard drive. It was running fine before this happened, is my hdd corrupt?

Lmao everything is fine now, but I'm glad I started what I did

Install Gentoo

What did you learn today?

Don't use legacy idiot.

Boot into Wangblows setup with UEFI

Then hit SHIFT+F10
And run diskpart
and then
convert to gpt

>MBR shit

Why? Everything runs perfectly now, both Windows and Arch

That it's always the right thing to do when bitching first

> EVEN CONSIDERING USING WINBLOWS 10

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I JUST WANTED TO BRO DOWN WITH MY BUD BECAUSE WE'RE FAR AWAY AND CAN'T BROJOB EACH OTHER

autism level over 9000

>uses arch
>complains about waste of time
Heh, nice one.