AMD's $1000 1950X ThreadRipper outperformed by a year old 4 core Intel i7

>AMD's $1000 1950X ThreadRipper outperformed by a year old 4 core Intel i7

HHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/11697/the-amd-ryzen-threadripper-1950x-and-1920x-review
techradar.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-threadripper-1950x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MUH GAYMES

I hate this board so much

>10 year old single threaded pos designed to get 200fps on dual cores from 10 years ago doesnt make use of 30 billion threads
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW REALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY?
they dont even shitpost properly

I don't get it

>a shitty 7700K gets DOUBLE the performance of threadshitter
Looks like AMD is releasing Bulldozer again, fucking lmaoing at the kids who have been awake all night waiting for this NDA to be lifted, what a disaster.

>Source engine at 1080p

What's next, Minesweeper?

Hide SOPA threads.

anandtech.com/show/11697/the-amd-ryzen-threadripper-1950x-and-1920x-review

>3200 MHz RAM vs 2666MHz RAM
toppest of keks

>Testing a 16c/32t CPU with counter strike
Oh what the fuck

>CS GO
kys gayming manchild

Threadripper sucks at gayman workloads as it's basically seen as a 2 socket system with the problems associated with NUMA, hardly anything is optimised

>CSGO
nothing to see here

fuck linuskiketips, this is a fucking joke right

Holy shit, what a disaster.

I still don't get it. How is a 7700k shit?
What was wrong with bulldozer? Isn't Zen a new architecture? How are they even related?
Why are you saying it's getting double the performance when it's clearly not in I just don't understand...

>a-a-a-am-md-d-d c-chips d-d-ont s-s-s-s-tutter

What now AMD fanboys? Let me guess it's fine when ThreadRipper stutters, but when 7700K stutters Intel is bankrupt and finished?

Someone should make a thread with actually relevant benchmarks

Why are you typing like that?

Do you not know what Z270 is?

7700k is a stuttering housefire that almost nobody buys except poorfags.

>buy 8+ cores cpu to play game
people can be this retarded

amazing how hes an AMD Intel and Nvidia Shill at the same time isnt it?

DESU if these cpus are not performing that good at gaming I don't want to imagine how are they going to perform in more advanced or complicated tasks.

Reminder to report shitposters.

Gaymers BTFO
>>>/pcbg/

>muh gaymes

big if true

>16c/32t
>gaming benchmarks
You can't be serious

7700k runs games well according to the benchmarks ITT though

I don't understand why you felt the need to ask that.

>posting benchmarks for poorly optimized video games as if it means anything at all
The desperation is intense

(You)

Willing to bet using Process Lasso to stick the game on one of the two dies will improve performance. I bet it's spreading the game across all 32 threads which is obviously not that great optimization.

Topkek, overclocked ThreadRipper is slower than a 2500K at stock clocks, is ThreadRipper literally the blunder of the century?

If any AMD fanboys are feeling a little BTFO and are having suicidal thoughts, get some help, call 1-800-273-TALK [8255].

Why do people buy 600+$ CPUs just to play games?

I don't understand what you're trying to say with these...

Singl cur perfurmac is al dat wi ned

Do you have autism?

WOW. Core i5 BTFO Core i9. INTEL IS FINESHED.

This board is so shit.

As a matter of fact, no I do not.
I think op does though. Just look at his post. What's he even trying to do?

dats y i buy 7350k :) overclock n two core all we need

tfw when you are competing with your own cpus

Another Massive Disappointment, they should have called it AMD Ryzen ShitStutter.

when intel need CUDA to even compete.

>implying quadros are cheap

if you take all these posts as a joke, you may find them humorous. in fact, every post on this board is a joke.

When GPU does all the work but you still put your CPU name next to the benchmark

topkek

pay me $2000 goyim

This board is a fucking overflowing sewer of shit.

Y'know what, I like your attitude.
NOVIDEO POOFIRES BTFO

>1950X OC 4GHz 115 fps
>1950X Stock 133 fps
Gaymershill benchmarks are garbage, more at 11.

tutali wort it, single cur perf is al dat maters, amd perf is shyt ant it runs laik oven

Yeah because I'm going to buy a $1000 CPU to play fucking games. Jesus Christ are you fucking braindead.

Underage faggots will be underage faggots. It's like they want to get fucked by Jewtel forever.

Think you need a new keyboard, dude.

>B-BUT IT ISNT FOR THIS
>IF YOU WANT T-TO PLAY GAMES, JUST BUILD TWO PC'S
>ONE THREADRIPPER, ONE 7700K
Nah, you're retarded, I think I'll just use an i9 instead and be able to do both.

>7900X's lowest power consumption is higher than 1950X's highest

Toppest kekkeroni my house is on fire.

AMD is a fucking joke. Su-sudoku imminent.

i9's are trash at games though.

remember to keep a fire extinguisher in your room :^)

hello Sup Forums!
It's ok not to understand what threads are, but please keep it on your board, ok?

love, Sup Forums

i9 doesn't play games well either you fucking mongoloid.

and a nuclear power plant for high workloads

You silly amdplebs. You don't even understand what separates Intel from your pathetic little "competitor". No, it's not the fact that Intel CPUs outperform AMD """""cpus""""" in every unbiased and relevant benchmark. It's not the fact that Intel has a superior R&D team which is light years ahead of anything AMD can pull together. It's not even unmatched stability and reliability of Intel products. It's not even continuous revolutionary technological breakthroughs, which have shaped IT industry of today.

No.

It's the fact that you, AMDfags, you will always be silly plebs, penny-wise simpletons, chasing "more cores 4 cheap" and falling for AMD bait again and again.

People who are buying Intel products have a completely different mindset. We posses the mentality of Roman patricians, we are educated and enlightened, we are true blue blood aristocrats with noble and refined taste, who can easily afford to pay a little extra for a work of art. And yes, all Intel CPUs are such products. Exquisite, polished, flawless, refined. Made specifically for individuals who can appreciate these qualities.

AMD slaves will never be able to understand this... like a filthy hairy barbarian will never be able to understand Caesar. You will never be able to get it. All you AMD serfs can do is to chase muh cores and few extra fps in pleb games. You will never be among us, among the select few, among the chosen people. Let that sink in, AMDpeasants.
Ave Intel!

You must be fun at parties.

Wow you sound like Caesers Legion from Fallout New Vegas! :DDDDDD

800 fps with faster ram?

AMD BTFO!!!!!

Selling my shares right now before the stock price tanks.

Holy shit, AMD are finished and bankrupt.

dubs are truth

time to short your AMD stocks for a 1 fps difference!

good goy!

Just look at how much longer Intel's bar is!!!

Buy intel

>select few
This. Intel marketshare will shrink to the point in a few years that you will be counted as a rare species.

CSGO runs on a garbage engine from the previous decade that doesn't even support multithreading and only goes up to dx9

Pedophiles, AMD is for paedophiles!!

Source: techradar.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-threadripper-1950x

:^)

>dummy die
wait soo half the CPU is useless?

yes. amd claims it's 16 cores but it's only half the cpu you get. what did you expect from them?

They are subtly saying intel fans should become deceased

He's typing that on a Intel rig.

Jesus Intel shills on full force again

@61832777 (You)

>

>only gaymen benchmarks.

Stop it sholomo

They re-used the same socket and layout as Epyc, but there's two 8 core dies instead of four.

it's probably binning from epyc chips, if it didn't have dummy cores it'd need a different socket than epyc and probably different heatsinks making both products far more expensive and more niche, they did something similar with the 3 core phenoms a while back

>shittier storage than Intlel
>shittier memory than Intlel

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, are they?

>video games are the ultimate benchmark for processors

lmao intel shills at it again

Shills have gone so far that they don't even bother trying to hide their efforts of crippling the competition in testing.

According to amd those dummy cores dont even have transistors in them, exist just for thermal purposes

t. Poojeet

It seems that they are benching their alienware TR edition

Therefore it has worse airflow, drives, ram, etc than their handpicked bench rigs

you're getting desperate

The dummies are literally just blank pieces of silicon. Not defective or switched off dies.

No, they aren't.

>This is from an actual review
Kill me