Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.hpe.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am running UNIX though

>donglebook

fagOS will never be unix.

>eunuchs

>picture unrelated
OS X is not UNIX. It's not even Posix compliant despite certification because poll() is broken again in Sierra.

I am running UNIX though.

No, you're running Unix.

Oh look, it's the Macfag who thinks that Unix and UNIX are two different things apart from the trademark. LMAOing at your tech illiterate ass.

but i do

Actually, you can buy a really cheap Itanium 2 server on ebay and HPE sells HP-UX media at around $200 a pop. You can have a proper SysV-based UNIX workstation for around half the price of FagBook with homOS.

pls link

gibe wallpaper pls

This.

Lipstick on a gay pig.

Which? Why?

this

I don't have a mainframe with terminals for hundreds of users and I use my HDD as storage, not local cache.

Just search ebay for "hp integrity" or "itanium server" or "itanium workstation" or any such combination. The prices range from a few hundreds to several thousands, depending on the particular piece. You can even get a Superdome if you have around $18k.
In case you need HP-UX media, there's marketplace.hpe.com/

That looks like a glitchy piece of shit

lol

Is OpenBSD still the only BSD that fixed the Sprundel's kernel bugs from 2 weeks ago?

They are two different things, ones a name owned by Open Group, the other's a family of operating systems.