Heh

Heh.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2353938,00.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ouch.
Killing vega and the Kikes in one tweet.

Not bad

TR is meme botched together defective dies for retards who buy ayyylienware.

quality banter

this kills the fangoy

>roast meister JHH

Based jensen

>noVideo turning on its old master
The absolute state of jewtel

>2x RX480
>$400
oh if only that was the case

Shilling Crossfire 480's was pretty scummy of AMD though, Crossfire and SLI are garbage.

Ayyy

WTF the i9 series is better for gaming, why all the hate towards intel ?

Are you new or something? NVIDIA & AMD were best friends forever before AMD bought ATi.

>Threadripper
>gaming
I hope this is fake

This. If only AMD just let Jensen become the new CEO of Advanced Nvidia Devices. Intel would be long dead by now and we'd have actual working HSA and a computing revolution

My RX480 8GB's (Asus Strix) were $225 each, so yeah, that's close.

Or was anyway...

No, AMD would be bankrupt mid-2010.
Jensen is as autistic as every Sup Forumsentooman.
He has unhealthy fixation on making the biggest dies possible.

These sorts of attacks against Israel will not be tolerated.

>turned his company into the Intel of the gpu industry but intel back when they were kicking ass with core2 and Nehalem
Yea okay. The reality is he's basically a better version of Lisa and would have turned AND into a power house in every market

Friendship ended with Intel. Now AMD is my new bestfriend.

No, JHH is one fucking gigantic autistic fuck.
No, really. Remember 2009-2010?

>shill for CF to spin your product as somehow competetive
>drop CF
Just your average pajeet.

>idiots who dream of a monopoly

Nvidia loathes Intel, basically Nvidia used to make chipsets for Intel and AMD but they were too good, so Intel cut them loose. Nvidia was putting tons of chipset PCI-e lanes to encourage people to SLI, and Intel realized this would probably cannibalize their higher end CPU's and Xeons. It's why Nvidia is making ARM now and uses IBM servers, they want to destroy Intel.

nForce past nForce2 was shit.
Of course they'll drop CF before Navi. And modern APIs have explicit multiadapter anyway.

Someone photoshop this plz.

nvidia made chipsets with 40 pcie lines and creative tier audio 12 years ago

On it

there's a website that does it automatically, you just need to provide the pics.

>unhealthy fixation on making the biggest dies possible
and what's exactly wrong with that? If it can handle the power and it's thermals aren't bad then I'd say it works alright.

>1.7% yields are okay trust me dude
t. leather jacket man

Kek, the shirts are even red and green.

fermis were a mistake I agree here, but I'm enjoying my bios-unlocked 980Ti, despite it having an enormous die.

as long as novidya doesn't start crippling it with drivers, that is.

OY VEY

GM200 and Fiji were BIGGUR DIES on very mature nodes. And these were still ~600mm^2.
V100 is beyond sanity.

STOP, STOP IT, AMD AND NVIDIA ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACH OTHER. NVIDIA AND INTEL ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BFF. STOP, THIS IS ANTI-SEMITISM.

>there's a website that does it automatically, you just need to provide the pics.
Great. Can you give a link to it?

Oh no, Jensen still dreams about the day AMD ditches ATi.

>yfw vega gets nrt'd by pascal

>V100
>815 mm2
okay what the fuck is this
that's not normal by any means
also didn't know there's anything available on volta so thanks

friendship.leigh.cool
literally the first link that appears after googling "friendship ended generator", you lazy fuck

>okay what the fuck is this
This is Jensen in a nutshell.
The dude LOVES big GPUs.

>Intel being passive aggresive to /our/ aunty Lisa.

>>>Sup ForumsACK TO ISRAEL!

Give

DELETE THIS FUCKING POST

It is shit senpai, still waiting for the based user who is working on a proper photoshop.

ye they didn't provide the original background

My power surged and I gave up

Nvidia only has botnet telemetry drivers and proprietary bullshit.

Now who is Nvidia's and AMD's common enemy? Intel, since Intel tried to delet Nvidia from existance back in the day aswell by using shady anti-competitive illegal shit.

>tfw AMD and Nvidia will never merge and fight Intel together

>not using a UPS

>Of course they'll drop CF before Navi
I don't see how those 2 are related, really. CF and SLI allow the consumer to increase rendering performance by adding another graphics card to his PC. MCM GPUs don't do that at all, any MCM GPU is still going to be dropped on a single graphics card and the user won't be able to increase his performance unless he replaces it with something faster, it's no different than it is with current monolithic GPUs.

>fight Intel together
>with a dedicated graphics card monopoly
The only thing they'd fight is your bank account as it cries for mercy with a bleeding asshole.

>tfw Ryzen and 1080Ti

Really feels good to have the best stuff around and get Intel the fuck out of my PC.

wtf I love nvidia now

oy vey!

You klnow what this means, it means AMD is retreating from the GPU market and moving to the Crypto Currency Processing Unit market.

>still can't compile without segfaulting
kek

Do AMD CPU's also have a botnet attached like the IME?

It real

holy shit

>TR and epyc are not effected.
SOPA

>amd made the Vega shit so they don't hurt Nvidia's business and can collaborate against Intel
It all makes sense now.

>kikeshredder for gaymes

AMD is fucking finished for good

fucking miners REEEEEEEE

>getting back at jewtel for its x86 license shenanigans
keep it up, jensen!

Jensen wanted to absorb AMD and remain as CEO when AMD first approached them.

intel was eventually going to fuck nvidia if amd wasn't there to keep the interface

promoting AMD and yourself
no Intel in sight
good job nvidia

I have ascended your mental cognitive ability intel.

>Nvidia with the bantz

Threadripper sold out at amazon.

so smug

underrated

>nvidia wants ms. Penisripper

How is it hate? I don't understand.

Its just marketing for anyone who's considering a threadripper system.

I don't think it's working as intended

too autistic

Someone remake this with Threadripper and i9

A little less, but I still hate you Nvidia.

TR and Epyc's shitloads of PCIe lanes are perfect for NVidia, throwing craploads of expensive Quadros into 64/128 PCIe lanes probably has JHH ready to cream himself.

Oy vey shut it down

>fight Intel together
I WANT YOU FUCKING KIDS OFF Sup Forums
YOU AND THIS STUPID FUCKING BRANDWAR NONSENSE AS IF THEY'RE IN A MARVEL MOVIE
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

SOPA

>4d chess against intel

You buy an i9, goy? Is that why you're so upset?

Yes, it's like an accrual movie and we're here for the drama! Don't tell me you actually buy IT stuff, lol.

How is buying AMD hurting Jews?

Intel is an American company although most of their research is done in Israel. It's kind of a meme really as AMD has sites in Israel as well. Intel's CEO is Polish while AMD's and Nvidia's CEO's are both Taiwanese.

feel free to use in future shitposting. it looks like shit because i suck at photoshop

some of Intel's key people were of jewish descent
some of those jews also pushed very hard to make Intel set up research and production in Israel
Intel is tied pretty close to Israel so you can see why buying from its competitors means the zionist cause potentionally lose access to even more money

Intel forced Nvidia to stop producing NForce chipsets.

"We have said that we will continue to innovate integrated solutions for Intel's FSB architecture," Sherbin said in an email. "We firmly believe that this market has a long healthy life ahead. But because of Intel's improper claims to customers and the market that we aren't licensed to the new DMI bus and its unfair business tactics, it is effectively impossible for us to market chipsets for future CPUs. So, until we resolve this matter in court next year, we'll postpone further chipset investments."

Intel claims that its four-year-old chipset license with Nvidia does not cover the "Nehalem," or Core series of microprocessors. Nvidia disagrees, and the matter will be hashed out in court in 2010. Nvidia still sells chipsets specifically designed for AMD's line of processors, but has halted further development as well.

pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2353938,00.asp

so i guess nvidia lost and intel won in court?

UMA DELICIA

>Intel's CEO is Polish
MY BYLI INTEL I GĂ“WNO