Good cat finding drone

My cat went missing three weeks ago l put up a million posters and they're obviously not working.
I want to try looking for him with a drone.
What's a good drone to buy if you're looking for a cat? Good camera quality and being able to go far are what I'm looking for. Pls help so I can find my cat

I don't know much about drones, to me they're just memes, but i sure do hope you fins your cat.

Oath. I should probably ask Reddit then bc they're fucking nerds. I'm sure a few of them have used drones to find their missing pets.
Also ty ty I hope I find him too. It's been raining a lot here so I hope I can find him soon

He's ded

Here's to hoping, sorry i couldn't help at all, maybe some other user can help you, don't lose hope yet.
How old is your missing friend?
If a cat gets too old or too sick, it goes to find a peaceful place to die, I didn't want to bring this up, just listing it as a possibility.
Hope the little guy is as strong as ever and went to the club to get some pussy.

Your cat will probably just come back home later

This is why you don't let your cat outside retard.

>three weeks
roadkill

He's pretty young. I think we got him when he was around 8 or 10 months old and we've only had him for a little over a year.
This is the second time he's gone missing so I'm hoping he'll come back again. When he comes back I'm gonna implant him with a subdermal GPS tracker so I can just find him on my phone next time

That's a dog, you moron.

Hope you find your cat op

Of hes dead then I'm kill myself

NOOOOOoooooOOOOOO

Please do. You're a shitty pet owner and you obviously don't know how to spellcheck your posts. You have no redeeming qualities. Good riddance.

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in your entire life either

Don't listen to this shitdick op

call all the animal shelters and veterinary hospitals in your area

tape a 'lost cat' sign to your local high-visibility tree. it may sound dumb, but I've found a cat, brought it in, taped a sign to a tree and the cat owners called in under 48 hours.

also google how to find a lost cat

would hire cat /10

I hope you find your cat, user!

Don't listen to these cunts.

I hope you find your cat happy and well my nibba.

How the fuck do you lose an animal?

Also ask they might be able to help, I give you hope and wish you good luck on finding your friend

contact vets and animal rescue shelters. if they don't have your cat then i'm sorry but he's probably dead. house cats with good homes don't just disappear for weeks on end.

>Good camera quality and being able to go far are what I'm looking for.
That's basically what everyone ever is looking for in a drone, and that's mainly what differentiates expensive drones from cheap ones.

In other words, you don't need a "special pet-finding drone", you just need a good drone. I have no idea what the market is like but there's probably tons of places where you can ask about this. Word of warning: if you want a range of several miles and a camera that can see a cat, you'll definitely need to spend at least $1000, if not way more.

Here's to you finding your cat

You can get fairly nice drones but they aren't optimized for finding cats at all, with all the foliage and urban features on low to medium altitude flights and cats often hiding at the sight of big noisy flying things... or even when wounded or ill.

Cat goes outside and does not return. Cat is missing from that point onwards.

Could be dead or trapped or wounded and recovering under someone's care. But chances aren't too good.

Dogs don't have this problem, try not keeping a wild animal as a pet.

This, I feel bad for OP as I know people get attached to their cats, but he should consider this a life lesson. Cats are not domestic animals and should not be kept as such. We may have bred them to be smaller but behaviorally there is very little to no difference between the average "domestic" cat and a wild cat. The only animal you should keep in the home if you have to have one is a dog, they are natural companions to humans and make very good tools for a variety of purposes.

Usually when cats go missing they are holed up somewhere close to your house but too spooked to come out.

Put his litter outside. I read that they can pick up on their own scent from pretty far away and make their way back home. Best of luck user.

>too retarded to call shelters and vets
>just put up posters
kys

>When he comes back I'm gonna implant him with a subdermal GPS tracker so I can just find him on my phone next time
No such thing.