Razors are technology?

Razors are technology?

>he didn't get harrys

i bet you use it as a butt plug more than you shave you faget

Isn't Harry's just hipster gilette?

no, if they were why aren't blades $30?

JUST FUCK YOUR FACE UP: THE DEVICE

basically yes but they don't go overboard with the 7 blades meme

if you truly care about saving money you can get a pack of 5 blades for like $3 from the hardware store

> not using German or feather Japanese blades

You want a waited smaller handle to get a better angle and easier curve

Posting setup

>Muh humble teutonic merchant and 1000 folded nippon blade

Kys

>old spice

why???!?!!?! there are soo many deoderants out there.

kys

braun master race

I like the smell and prefer roll on to spray on.

>not getting 100 pack of DE blades for $10

I keep it simple with a Merkur Heavy Duty and Barbasol. I recommend both.

As far as shaving, I do three passes (which does not take as long as you think, especially as you get more used to it): downward, sideways, and upward. After that I dry everything off and use my hand to feel if there are any spots that are not as smooth as the others and go over them again.

>I've never used one

I only use lady razors to shave facial, legs and cock

>DE shave for years
>DE suddenly become trendy
>availability in stores goes up
>prices sky rocket
NORMIES LEAVE

pussy, i shave my cock and balls with an old af schick 5 blade that hasn't gotten a new blade since i got it 5 years ago.

I thought you were never supposed to shave against the grain?

You gotta do you, senpai.

I know some places on my face can't handle a single against the grain before I look like a POW the Viet Cong's decided it can't feed anymore.

Other places I can reach smooth city and go against for hours.

if you follow you're hair not all hairs follow the same grain pattern.

My routine:
>start with a hot shower
>use pic related, I love the smell of it and it helps soften up the hair
>get out of shower, fill sink with hot water and put razor and brush in.
>whip up soap with wet brush
>one pass going down
>second pass going sideways
>wipe face with hot, wet cloth
>splash face with cold water
>clean and dry everything, replace razor if necessary

Why would I use this instead of a 3 blade disposable BIC razor?

>just have your shadow be 1 millimeter too long and they dont get into the fucking machine anymore

Don't the blades matter more for these than the actual razor?
I got a cheap one and blades from the drugstore. Shave isn't that much better than normal razors.

I use a gilette because I want to shave fast, not make it last 3 times more.

use a electric them you lazy fag

> i shave my cock and balls with an old af schick 5 blade that hasn't gotten a new blade since i got it 5 years ago.

It's not being lazy. It's about saving time.

I'm white and have no problem doing so. I know that blacks get razor bumps or something, though, so it might be different for different races.

Electrics tend to break on me often. Have no idea why.

that's what the slide-out trimmer is for

1. Buying one razor body + a big pack of razor blades is way cheaper in the long run than buying disposable shavers.
2. You have way more control of the angle you are shaving at, which definitely feels safer / more comfortable.
3. It's more environmentally friendly.
4. You can probably find uses for your old razor blades (they are still sharp, just not good for push-cutting).

>1.
Money isn't a problem for me
>2.
what is wrong with the angle that the bic razor blades forces? is that not the optimal angle. How is it safer that I can control the angle?
>3.
Don't really care
>4.
I mean, I guess

>Money isn't a problem for me
This is why you're not rich. Why wouldn't you use a product that is far cheaper and far better?

Why are you making assumptions about my personal finances?

>Not using superior Russian blades
JUST FUCK MY FACE UP SENPAI

Because you seem to have a horrible thought process.

The only time I've gone electric the thing broke after a few months use. Judging from some other posters in this thread, seems like some planned obsolescence kind of bullshit.

Is there any well-made brands out there?

If I have enough disposable income why would I worry about saving a few pennies on shaving equipment, when I don't even shave a lot to begin with? You're the one with the horrible thought process.

Cool fedora razor.

I have a Braum that belonged to my grandfather. Still going strong.

You never said you don't shave a lot, and you're posting in a shaving thread. It isn't a stretch to assume you shave as much as most people here. Also, you're saving more than pennies.

How about you fuck off out of the shaving thread.

It isn't safe to assume anything. When you assume, you make an ass out of U and ME.

:^)

>mfw im a prepubescent 20 yearold and am above these sorts of petty troubles.

i tried using a double edge for 2 months. was fine on my face but a mess on my neck. i couldn't get a close shave because it would just give me irritation. takes way too long and i just couldn't be bothered anymore so i just gave up and went back to the mach 3 meme. electric razors are even worse on my neck so i can't use that either.

youre looking like a giant idiot

One superior reusable product is better than many mediocre disposable products.

Also, a single good blade is all you need. Don't fall for the multi-blade meme. If you have money to burn, then just switch blades every shave instead of 3 or 4 like most people.

You guys are all fucking queers. Men trim their beards or let them grow. Do you also shave your snatch?

I just dry shave with a 'classic' safety razor after a shower.
I find that foams and creams are more annoying than helpful. Tho I'd be open to trying one of those shaving oils.
Maybe even a straight razor.

Nope

use pic related. very nice.

The current meme.

All my hair below my chin grows left to right. How the hell do I shave with the grain?

join the club.
Occasionally I'll get a rogue hair that I trim off with scissors, and a few times a year when the fuzz gets too strong I just sharpen my knife and shave with that.