/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a BIG STRESS SAUSAGE
to play with user's sausage smells really weird links to his sausage on AliExpress • FastCardTech sells refurbished phones as new same with XiaomiOnlineStore and EternalTeam on AliExpress (avoid these three when purchasing any chinkphone regardless of brand.)
• user gets a Mi4c from FastCardTech, it ends up being a poorly refurbished unit and it was a phone he bought for a friend FastCardTech's refund system is currently undergoing "maintenance" • user got a KZ Ate and posts imgur album with images, really likes how they sound imgur.com/a/WJBiT
• user gets some double row female pin headers • The pins on user's programmer are bent • user gets a IPS panel from China installing it was easy • user shows off his new Xiaomi umbrella another user improves it by turning it into Batman • user gets a 64gb Sandisk card and it's actually legit for once • user's latest delivery is a Boarseman KR25D • user gets a SD2Vita adapter it works • user gets a Aukey EP-C2S Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3d6bZcbvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=kUqJ9n1tnYo
aliexpress.com/item/EDC-Fidget-Spinner-Tri-spinner-Coin-copper-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy-Fidget-Toy-Anxiety-Stress-Adults/32819802062.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Hand-Spinner-toys-Fidget-Spinner-Captain-America-shield-fidget-spinner-EDC-hand-spinner-for-interesting/32809841376.html
aliexpress.com/item/NEW-MusicMaker-TS1-Dynamic-In-Ear-Earphone-HeadEarphone-sport-HIFI-Headset-gaming-earbus-universal-Cheap/32807899007.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-ZhiYin-Z3000-In-Ear-Earphone-Dynamic-Unit-Fever-DIY-HIFI-Earphone-With-MMCX-Bass-Earphone/32816713299.html
m.gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html?wid=21
m.gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_444295.html?wid=21
s.aliexpress.com/Jzmi2aqm
zukfans.eu/community/threads/new-stock-rom-via-ota-2-5-462.6737/
aliexpress.com/item/Option-A/32399280673.html
aliexpress.com/item/Option-B/32706602227.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-AUGLAMOUR-R8S-Ear-Hook-Metal-Earphone-New-Champagne-Gold-Color-With-2-Pin-Cable/32691936518.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntfgh9_Tmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You suck

so my multimeter was lost in shipment, sent the seller a message threatening a dispute in a nice way, seems they'll send me another one. so that's cool.
also, anyone buy some nice leather nato with a listing they can recommend? nylon is fine, but would like to have different types of straps for my watch.

Is there anything better or comparable to KZ ZS5s at the same price range or cheaper?

Anyone here tried plugging a cellphone to a bigger display and using it as desktop computer? Is it cancer?

These new Xiaomi products are fucking fantastic.

Xiaomi Smart Toilet Seat
youtube.com/watch?v=T3d6bZcbvwA
>Xiaomi Smart Toilet Seat is an intelligent IPX4 waterproof cover with heated seat (antibacterial material), a bidet function with both hot and cold water and cushioned closure. With the convenient panel on the side, you can access the various options available and you can change the water jet intensity.
>The release of Xiaomi Smart Toilet Seat is scheduled for September, at a very good price if you think of the industry's competitors (such as Panasonic and TOTO): only 999 yuan , about 127 euros at the current exchange rate.

Xiaomi Smart Air Conditioner
youtube.com/watch?v=kUqJ9n1tnYo
>The Smartmi Air Conditioner has a power rating of 1.5HP. It has a refrigerating capacity of 3500W, a heating capacity of 4500W and an air volume of 700m3/h.
>The Air conditioner will retail for ¥4399 (~$660) and will go on sale on August 16.

Is this christmas holy shit, 5 fucking packages at once.

Why do bidets cost so fucking much? They aren't technological marvels.

>Is this christmas
No, it's your postal service jewing you hard.

is xiaomeme is the new braun?

>Xiaomi Smart Toilet Seat
Well, at least you won't have to worry about refurbished sales from india with that one.

Pretty much, most of these things should have been here 20 days ago

Anyways, what to open first? everything but one package is $5>

Brown box

Leave the screen protector for last. The box tends to give them away.

what multimeter?

all this until you realise none of this shit is in english.

Shouldn't need words on either of those

Well you pretty much spoiled the only thing worth mentioning

I'll be opening them from left to right

Pic related are for my mom, she's been asking for a hands free like forever.
They sound like shit, but build quality feels surprisingly well, they also glow in the dark.

You should invest in a chink camera next

It works exactly the same as a TV box.

>they also glow in the dark.
CIA nigger detected

Fucking chinks, a huge ass package for this tiny shit.

My camera is ok, but like i've said before i just suck at taking pics.

>user tries to kill his mother with plutonium earbuds
>user orders shower heads for his deathcamp

How do I pay for shit on Ali, without linking a credit/debit card

you can't

Ok, thanks bro

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, the Zishan Z2 and Walnut F1 were released earlier this month. The Z2 has these differences according to sellers:

1. DAC upgrade to AK4490, million level AK38O is also using the DAC.
2. DSD upgrade to hard solution, DSD64 \ 128 \ 256 are hard solution
3. Upgrade to an independent OP275 LPF circuit
4. Upgrade the op amp power supply system is plus or minus 13V, a total of 26V power supply.
5. Upgrade the amp amp as LM4562NA

People on Head-Fi are saying that the Z2 is unmoddable compared to the Z1, it's already good enough for what it costs and modding would only do more harm than good. It's currently about $44.

In other related news:

The Bluebird M1 is a newly released item that is a direct competitor to the Zishan Z1 and Walnut Z2.

NiceHCK has released a BA+DD iem that looks and is priced awfully similar to the Senfer UE (not UES). It has NiceHCK branding and is priced roughly the same, but I can't seem to find the UE on Aliexpress anymore. The UE used a single DD, not hybrid. It is likely that they just use the same shell.

ZHILAI has released a whole bunch of USB dacs, here is a list of all(?) ZHILAI dacs ordered by price:
H1 (PCM2704, USB B in, 3.5mm out, $8)
H5 (PCM2704, USB B or coax or optical in, 3.5mm or RCA out, $21)
H8 (CM108 DAC+MAX9722 AMP, USB B or RCA in, 2x 3.5mm out(?) and volume control, $22)
D1 (2704 or 7022 tube amp, 12V+USB B or 3.5mm in, 6.3mm or 3.5mm out and volume control, ($45)
D2 (Cheapest tube amp?, DC 12V+RCA in, RCA out, $36)
D3 (Bluetooth receiver w/ ES9023, DC 12V+RCA or coax in? BT out $40)
D4 (Bluetooth reciever w/ ES9023, DC 12V+RCA in, BT+3.5mm out and volume control, $40)
D5 (not actually sure what this is, looks like a desk tube preamp/dac)

if you're looking for some cheap audio tat to guinea pig, the KZ ZSE is about ~$8 making it the cheapest hybrid from KZ. There are very few reviews but the ones I could find praise it.

4th package isn't worth showing since pretty much said it, it's a Mi4W so called tempered glass, seller resent it since last one was DOA.

So here's the 5th

>toilet seat
Brought a Japanese one from my trip to Japan. Totally worth it.

Fidget spinner recommendations? Less than $5 please.

aliexpress.com/item/EDC-Fidget-Spinner-Tri-spinner-Coin-copper-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy-Fidget-Toy-Anxiety-Stress-Adults/32819802062.html

aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Hand-Spinner-toys-Fidget-Spinner-Captain-America-shield-fidget-spinner-EDC-hand-spinner-for-interesting/32809841376.html

they are in the Anglosphere

not relevant, but if you must know, it's an aneng-meme one, been posted here before.

This one?

I figure everything waits in a warehouse until enough to fill a boat.

yes

DAT CALIBRASHUN !

Ayy, dios mio.

Id imagine the NICEHCK is just a UEs with new paint. Also why tf do people keep making 16 bit DACs intended for digital volume control? Its like they want shit sound.

can i combine coupons and discounts on aliexpress?

posted from my zuk z2 pro

I've got to say im disappointed with pic related, they are shilled really hard on here and they sound meh at best.
I even bought a shitty blackberry earphones while i was waiting for these, but ironically blackberry ones sound better and they cost me $1.

That's because you haven't done the mod yet, dummy.

Explain

What does it mean if AliExpress has some tracking info and a tracking number for a purchase but 17track can't find that tracking number? I'm new to using alixpress and chink shipping services

I just got this agenda in the mail today. Came with a slight dent in the front and the pages are a bit thin so if you use too much of a dark pen it'll probably bleed. Overall it's not half bad.

did you pay for an expedited shipping service? no? then your shit is being shipped chink style, tracking numbers are usually absent and when they aren't they don't work.

place your bets

my dairy, desu

the brown box is tea

squishy mushroom cats arrived

You use webmoney.

sorry, fishing line
which do I open next?

First time buying from Gearbest.
Its a monitor graphics tablet for super cheap.
What do expect from this shit?

Afaik you can pay with paypal on some countries and/or mercadopago in latin america.
That said, why don't you want to use your CC? ali is one of the biggest e-shop corps in the world, your pennies aren't worth shit for them.

black one

black bag has plastic DIY project cases

5 yuans say that he is an underage faggot

smallest white bag had a compass

oh shit

heaviest bag has longboard wheels
(doggo stole the wrapping just now)

last bag has a couple of knives

gearbest a shit but their prices are good

nah the worst that has happened with GB is they oversell inventory and don't tell you, then it takes weeks before they ship the item or send you a message saying they can't get it from their supplier.

what to expect from gearbest? the 7 stages of grief once you have to open a refund in case of problems

is just me or you cant find those card sized knifes on aliexpress anymore?

dumb doggo

Give me 5 yuan

Vsonic VSD2
HLSX 808
Remax hybrid RM800
Swing EC1
Dunu trident
NICEHCK ZhiYin Z5000

links to knives?

Great, I've even seen some reviews about them is that if you don't use PayPal, your refund might not even happen.
Thanks lads

New Earphone memes ripe for the pickin'
aliexpress.com/item/NEW-MusicMaker-TS1-Dynamic-In-Ear-Earphone-HeadEarphone-sport-HIFI-Headset-gaming-earbus-universal-Cheap/32807899007.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-ZhiYin-Z3000-In-Ear-Earphone-Dynamic-Unit-Fever-DIY-HIFI-Earphone-With-MMCX-Bass-Earphone/32816713299.html

m.gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html?wid=21
m.gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_444295.html?wid=21

Eiaosi X6 is also worth a look

>eed to pay to use Linux and you have a lot more flexibility
Those look cheap, you don't want cheap long board wheels. Every little pebble will throw you off.

>earphones
>they are IEM
F A G G O T

B U T T P L U G G E D

ATE?

I need a new mouse. I don't game. I use Linux pretty much exclusively, for programming and browsing. Any particular mouse that you would recommend?

ATE-S

Just get the cheapest one that appeals to you. As long as you're not using your mouse on a mirror even a $3 one should be fine.

>Using a mouse

What the fuck is wrong with you? a keyboard is pretty much everything you need on loonix

literally no one memed those

s.aliexpress.com/Jzmi2aqm

Forget the gayming shit, I run Debian exclusively and have a mouse almost identical to this one and it's fucking comfy.

You know they are exactly the same to the ATE except for the memory wire, right?

What a good /csg/ media player
must be 4k

looks gay

I know it's not sqt, but just wanted to know how good are chink shit these days? Is it the same quality as produced by western supervised factories just cheaper, or hit and miss?

There are both kind items. Better to stick with chink brands instead of noname items.

it really depends, most things easy to manufacture are fine even for literally who brands, more fine shit like audio equipment and phones for example are the same or better quality from what you can get from west brands if you know were to look at.

>ZUI is still getting updates
I thought you guys said Zuk was dead?

zukfans.eu/community/threads/new-stock-rom-via-ota-2-5-462.6737/

no one loves you

All right I have 20$ what chink iems should I get

See:

nah

Check the soundchart:
aliexpress.com/item/Option-A/32399280673.html

aliexpress.com/item/Option-B/32706602227.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-AUGLAMOUR-R8S-Ear-Hook-Metal-Earphone-New-Champagne-Gold-Color-With-2-Pin-Cable/32691936518.html

Looks like this backpack will finally fill the void.

What should I buy KZ ZS5 or ZST

Neither
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntfgh9_Tmg